Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653058 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2910 on: June 04, 2017, 04:26:00 PM »

Krace, do you guys do haat?

Sadly we do not.  We've done it like 3 times and gotten farther each time, but we keep rotating through members or we have members that don't contribute as much as others.  I think some also aren't there yet with optimal teams for the Heroic Tank.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2911 on: June 04, 2017, 06:39:56 PM »

Yes we are, and I do have my account linked.
Link?

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2912 on: June 04, 2017, 07:40:54 PM »

Sadly we do not.  We've done it like 3 times and gotten farther each time, but we keep rotating through members or we have members that don't contribute as much as others.  I think some also aren't there yet with optimal teams for the Heroic Tank.

I think like 70% of the guilds out there are in a similar boat, including ours. Frustrating.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2913 on: June 04, 2017, 08:07:19 PM »

I think like 70% of the guilds out there are in a similar boat, including ours. Frustrating.

I definitely don't have an optimal group .... yet.

Also, we had a bit more of a shake up today...

Congrats Landen?

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2914 on: June 04, 2017, 08:18:28 PM »

I definitely don't have an optimal group .... yet.

Also, we had a bit more of a shake up today...

Congrats Landen?

Yeah...thanks.

I think things will settle down, but during the push to beat HAAT there was a focus shift. We also actively recruited people for that purpose. Since we're trying to go back to making it more fun, some of those people have left to fond guilds who are BAAT ready. Well get there, and it may takeinger, but there will be a lot less drama and B.S..

I'm still building my roster for HAAT, and I'd encourage others to do the same, but it doesn't have to be at all costs.

I hope it gets back to feeling like a family again.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2915 on: June 04, 2017, 10:14:42 PM »

Link?

https://swgoh.gg/u/thedocter/

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2916 on: June 04, 2017, 10:40:25 PM »

Gotta diversify and level up, man.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2917 on: June 04, 2017, 11:04:00 PM »

Gotta diversify and level up, man.

A little more detail on what you think I should be doing?

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #2918 on: June 04, 2017, 11:50:31 PM »

A little more detail on what you think I should be doing?

There's a few things that I'd recommend, but what you do is up to you. It also depends on what your primary goal is. Do you want to be top in your arena, beat GW every day, or build for haat? If you chase 2 rabbits, one will always get away. You need to make a decision.

Just a quick glance tells me that you have a lot of toons, but a small percentage are 6 or 7*. Aren't you working on Leder Zader and Tiepantine for haat? Keep on that, because you're getting there. You also have a lot of the pieces for a droid squad. We need those for haat, too. I'd look at getting those up.

Also, remember that 7* is the Heroic raid threshold, and if you ever just want to throw the kitchen sink (and that's what p4 is a lot of) at something, you need those toons to be there. Think of just leveling up and getting gear 9 on some of your toons just to have them.

One of my most useful GW teams is Boba lead, Leia, K-2, Rey, and Savage. There is 0 synergy, but they hit really hard because of Boba's lead and Leia's crit chance up. I use them as a finishing team, and they're virtually undefeated in that role, and they're essentially leftovers from teams that didn't have room for them. I don't use them very often, but because I spent some time investing in them, they are very useful. I diversified and leveled up, and I'm better because of it.

Again, figure out what you want to do and work towards that.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2919 on: June 05, 2017, 12:30:37 AM »

There's a few things that I'd recommend, but what you do is up to you. It also depends on what your primary goal is. Do you want to be top in your arena, beat GW every day, or build for haat? If you chase 2 rabbits, one will always get away. You need to make a decision.

Just a quick glance tells me that you have a lot of toons, but a small percentage are 6 or 7*. Aren't you working on Leder Zader and Tiepantine for haat? Keep on that, because you're getting there. You also have a lot of the pieces for a droid squad. We need those for haat, too. I'd look at getting those up.

Also, remember that 7* is the Heroic raid threshold, and if you ever just want to throw the kitchen sink (and that's what p4 is a lot of) at something, you need those toons to be there. Think of just leveling up and getting gear 9 on some of your toons just to have them.

One of my most useful GW teams is Boba lead, Leia, K-2, Rey, and Savage. There is 0 synergy, but they hit really hard because of Boba's lead and Leia's crit chance up. I use them as a finishing team, and they're virtually undefeated in that role, and they're essentially leftovers from teams that didn't have room for them. I don't use them very often, but because I spent some time investing in them, they are very useful. I diversified and leveled up, and I'm better because of it.

Again, figure out what you want to do and work towards that.

My main goal is hAAT with Arena second. GW I'll either beat or get an impossible team.

Correct, I am working on Elder Zader and Tiepatine. I'm getting close having to having Vader near maxed. Droids, well, I have a weak team of those. I worked on them for about a month and then stopped. Still farming Engineer from guild store, although Ewok Elder, Rex, and Shaman recently became a higher priority there.

Eventually I'll gear all my Rebels so I have a good p4 tank team. I got 1.5M in p4 of naat last time, but that probably converts to crap for hAAT.

I've been more focused on specific toons rather than a wide variety of of say, Gear 8-9. Now I hold 70-100 in arena with ease. In the end it just takes time. The longer you've been (consistently) playing, the better you (should) be.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2920 on: June 06, 2017, 01:56:21 AM »

Got Vader to Gear 11. It feels good to have a 7* Gear 11 zeta toon. Grin

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2921 on: June 06, 2017, 04:14:57 PM »

Got Vader to Gear 11. It feels good to have a 7* Gear 11 zeta toon. Grin
Dude, that's awesome. I'm jealous now.

As a side not I have 20 zeta mats. Although I have no omega mats right now...

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2922 on: June 06, 2017, 04:41:20 PM »

Dude, that's awesome. I'm jealous now.

As a side not I have 20 zeta mats. Although I have no omega mats right now...

It is. I really need to mod him better though.

That's not cool. You're not the only one to fall into that trap.

----

I could really use a ton of Carbanti's right now. Why does Shoretrooper need 150 to go from Gear 10 to 11?

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2923 on: June 06, 2017, 06:22:39 PM »

It is. I really need to mod him better though.

I could really use a ton of Carbanti's right now. Why does Shoretrooper need 150 to go from Gear 10 to 11?
He needs crit chance and speed. Make sure his triangle has crit-damage as a primary stat and his arrow has speed.

I feel ya. Those carbantis HATE me.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2924 on: June 06, 2017, 06:32:20 PM »

He needs crit chance and speed. Make sure his triangle has crit-damage as a primary stat and his arrow has speed.

I feel ya. Those carbantis HATE me.

Not for Rancor. I'm lazy and don't like to have to switch mods around so I load up his potency for Rancor. No speed down and you're toast. Speed and crit chance help there as well.

I keep getting 3 from the challenge. In total Shoretrooper needs 400. 250 down, 150 to go. Sad

Edit: I just looked through my mods and a actually have some amazing ones for Vader. But I don't have any credits to upgrade them. Credit heist please?

Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: