Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653797 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2985 on: June 11, 2017, 11:18:46 PM »

Dropping rank for GW right now and so that I can fight my dad and wipe the floor with his team.

Umm . . . okay.

Ooh ^ ^
I can't watch at work, how's Thrawn look?  How p*ssed off should I be that I won't be able to get him as I'm not going to drop everything to level, gear, and star my phoenix squad?

I missed a lot of it, but I think he's gonna be super OP. AhnaldT101 said he'd have a video up in about half an hour so I'm going to watch that right aways.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2986 on: June 11, 2017, 11:34:47 PM »

Ooh ^ ^
I can't watch at work, how's Thrawn look?  How p*ssed off should I be that I won't be able to get him as I'm not going to drop everything to level, gear, and star my phoenix squad?
Not much unless you want to chase the meta. And calon, my dad let his rank drop below 1000(1200's) and has since had an easier time with GW.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2987 on: June 12, 2017, 12:01:08 AM »

And calon, my dad let his rank drop below 1000(1200's) and has since had an easier time with GW.

Interesting. I only have trouble with GW when I get a whale team with maxed Chaze and all the other goodies. I either get that or win, so not much I can improve there.

I would rather do better in arena than GW though, better prizes.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2988 on: June 12, 2017, 01:11:13 AM »

Interesting. I only have trouble with GW when I get a whale team with maxed Chaze and all the other goodies. I either get that or win, so not much I can improve there.

I would rather do better in arena than GW though, better prizes.
I also want try out teams that consist of weaker characters. I'd rather have my rank drop 20 than 5-600. Anyways though, I zeta'd QGJ because jedi are my favorite faction to play. I can also rank higher in arena with them. My current goals are to 7* and G11 fulcrum and all the  jedi.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2989 on: June 12, 2017, 01:25:13 AM »

I also want try out teams that consist of weaker characters. I'd rather have my rank drop 20 than 5-600. Anyways though, I zeta'd QGJ because jedi are my favorite faction to play. I can also rank higher in arena with them. My current goals are to 7* and G11 fulcrum and all the  jedi.

Nice ^ ^

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2990 on: June 12, 2017, 01:40:24 AM »

Nice ^ ^
It will be. I decided that since I'm F2P that I need to gear teams that I enjoy playing and not the best team on the market. I enjoy playing jedi the moat and if that means I even have to gear the jedi knight guardian then so be it.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2991 on: June 12, 2017, 01:43:25 AM »

It will be. I decided that since I'm F2P that I need to gear teams that I enjoy playing and not the best team on the market.

Hells yeah man, it's supposed to be fun, not work.

I enjoy playing jedi the moat and if that means I even have to gear the jedi knight guardian then so be it.

Yeah man, that's totally..... wait which toon?  Ummmm, not sure about that mate   Tongue   Cheesy

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2992 on: June 12, 2017, 01:49:33 AM »

Hells yeah man, it's supposed to be fun, not work.

Yeah man, that's totally..... wait which toon?  Ummmm, not sure about that mate   Tongue   Cheesy
Oh yes. EVERY single jedi in the game. I know it's a waste but who cares. It's just a game right?

Edit: Just wanted to inform you guys that I'll be taking a break from the forum until november. I'll still pop in at most once a week but I'll be back in november.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2993 on: June 12, 2017, 02:21:26 AM »

Edit: Just wanted to inform you guys that I'll be taking a break from the forum until november. I'll still pop in at most once a week but I'll be back in november.

That's a long time. What's up? And how's your knee?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2994 on: June 12, 2017, 02:44:04 AM »

OK, now I think GW is going from giving me hard battles to just cheating.

GW 6 with EP lead, Vader, RG, JKA, and Rey.  It was pretty hard and took me a few tries to get it without losing somebody.  Then GW 7, which is supposed to be easier afterwards, totally was not.  Wiggs, Chaze, and Boba.  So not cool having two rather hard ones back to back.

Meanwhile my guildie mentions that his GW 12 was filled with all 3* toons.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2995 on: June 12, 2017, 03:00:14 AM »

That's a long time. What's up? And how's your knee?
My family's having really bad financial issues right now and we have other sressful and hectic situations right now that I would prefer not to talk about. My knee is damaged.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2996 on: June 12, 2017, 03:20:34 AM »

My family's having really bad financial issues right now and we have other sressful and hectic situations right now that I would prefer not to talk about. My knee is damaged.

Well f*ck.  That sucks man, hope things pick up for you and yours.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2997 on: June 12, 2017, 03:32:56 AM »

I'll echo what Soul said. That's really too bad. I hope you find an an unexpected source of joy. Smiley

OK, now I think GW is going from giving me hard battles to just cheating.

GW 6 with EP lead, Vader, RG, JKA, and Rey.  It was pretty hard and took me a few tries to get it without losing somebody.  Then GW 7, which is supposed to be easier afterwards, totally was not.  Wiggs, Chaze, and Boba.  So not cool having two rather hard ones back to back.

Meanwhile my guildie mentions that his GW 12 was filled with all 3* toons.

Get Zader.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2998 on: June 12, 2017, 04:31:39 AM »

Well f*ck.  That sucks man, hope things pick up for you and yours.
Thanks soul.

I'll echo what Soul said. That's really too bad. I hope you find an an unexpected source of joy. Smiley
Zeta QGJ is one of those right now. I'm gonna finish school next week so there's another.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2999 on: June 12, 2017, 04:33:38 AM »

I'm gonna finish school next week so there's another.

Grin

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: