Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653812 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3015 on: June 14, 2017, 04:46:56 AM »

Ouch.  Yeah that's not a combo I'd be excited to go up against  Embarrassed

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3016 on: June 14, 2017, 04:58:15 AM »

Ouch.  Yeah that's not a combo I'd be excited to go up against  Embarrassed

EP (L), Vader, and RG were the others if that makes it sound better. Tongue  Those 3 are pretty good together. I actually managed to take out Zarriss and EP with Rebels, so easy win with Zader after that. Smiley

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3017 on: June 14, 2017, 04:59:49 AM »

I just had one with Zarriss and Zylo. Zarriss is so frustrating. Completely shut down my rebels. I do Biggs triple attack and the target ends up with more health than it had before the attack. Angry

Yeah, she is a royal pain when controlled by the AI.  See, when I use her, people manage to kill her super easy and then just kill off the rest of my squad.  When the AI gets her, you can't kill her for nothing.  The key to defeating a team like that is you gotta send in a couple squads as soakers.  One squad that's way less important cuz they're just gonna get schooled, but they get them to let off all their specials and get out of sync.  Then another squad to actually wear the group down some, preferably Zarriss.  Then you send in a no crit Sith squad led by Nihilus to take her out.  If you get others, great, but as long as she dies you should be good to come in with another team.

My first of 3 GW runs was the easiest I've had in a very very long time.  I managed 1-11 without hardly any trouble at all, and all using 1 squad.  I probably could have done 12 too with the same team, but I decided to let my droid squad have some fun and they won with only losing two.  I'm sure the game will give me something stupid hard on my second run because of how easy this one was.

@Krace, I just got my 4th Phoenix member to Gear 7, and while none are 5* yet I have a lot of them very close. I really hope I get him cause I thing he would rock as my Arena lead, as I'm already running Empire. Gearing him will take a long time though.

Well keep at it, you have until the 22nd to get 5 Phoenix to 5* so you can at least unlock him.  If I'm very lucky I just might make it to 6* before it's done.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3018 on: June 14, 2017, 02:12:50 PM »

Yeah, she is a royal pain when controlled by the AI.  See, when I use her, people manage to kill her super easy and then just kill off the rest of my squad.  When the AI gets her, you can't kill her for nothing.  The key to defeating a team like that is you gotta send in a couple squads as soakers.  One squad that's way less important cuz they're just gonna get schooled, but they get them to let off all their specials and get out of sync.  Then another squad to actually wear the group down some, preferably Zarriss.  Then you send in a no crit Sith squad led by Nihilus to take her out.  If you get others, great, but as long as she dies you should be good to come in with another team.

Well keep at it, you have until the 22nd to get 5 Phoenix to 5* so you can at least unlock him.  If I'm very lucky I just might make it to 6* before it's done.

I completely forgot about Nihilus. Roll Eyes   One thing I've noticed about sending soaker squads is that if they really suck the AI won't even use specials, which is too bad. Then I send in an actual squad and they get wrecked.

I better unlock him. Too bad I can't 7* him to try in Rancor. Cheesy

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3019 on: June 14, 2017, 03:13:06 PM »

I completely forgot about Nihilus. Roll Eyes   One thing I've noticed about sending soaker squads is that if they really suck the AI won't even use specials, which is too bad. Then I send in an actual squad and they get wrecked.

I better unlock him. Too bad I can't 7* him to try in Rancor. Cheesy

Yeah, your soaker squad actually has to be at least a little decent.  I have so many 7* lvl 85 toons that it's not hard for me to just throw in a trash group to get ripped up.  Then you can actually get to work on wearing them out.

I am sure Thrawn is gonna be popping up in PvP and GW a lot as soon as this event is over.  Only the whale players that could get Phoenix to 7* are gonna have 7* Thrawn, but I'm sure there will be a few. 

The good part is if you at least unlock him, you'll be able to start using him as soon as he's geared and leveled.  His abilities make it so he can completely shut down meta toons like GK, Baze, Chirrut, etc.  Think about GK unable to gain TM and unable to use any specials, and it can't be cleansed.  Completely nullified.  Or you could do it to Baze and/or Chirrut and shut down the Chaze combo. 

He will definitely be at the top of my priority list for gear.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3020 on: June 14, 2017, 03:54:01 PM »

This is where I'm at,

Currently gearing Chopper. It looks like I won't be able to use Sabine, which sucks, because she has my favourite kit out of all the Phoenix members.

I have some Gear I was farming for other toons, but I've decided to save it for Thrawn. I have a stun gun, two droid callers, two Carbanti's, and a holoprojecter. Won't go to far, but I should get to Gear 9 in a week or two.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3021 on: June 14, 2017, 08:45:21 PM »

Whew...  that was an ugly GW 12.  Zetas on those with them, Nihilus lead, Sith Trooper, Kylo, GK, and Baze.  Took 5 teams just to wear them out.  One team to soak specials, then another to kill GK, another for Baze, then one for Sith Trooper and Nihilus and finally a team to finish off Kylo.  Had to switch a couple times to get a team that could topple Kylo without him continually recharging his protection.  Finally did a double tank team that could withstand him and also keep him dazed and stunned.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3022 on: June 14, 2017, 08:52:54 PM »

I just finished my usual GW 12, where I use one team and don't get hit by a single attack the whole battle. Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3023 on: June 14, 2017, 10:08:03 PM »

I just finished my usual GW 12, where I use one team and don't get hit by a single attack the whole battle. Grin

You hush.   Tongue

I just had a GW 9 led by Zeta Maul with Zeta Savage and Zeta Nihilus, plus Sith Assassin and GK.  That was a whole load of not fun.  Now I have 1 last team to contend with led by GK with Zeta Barriss, Zeta R2, Nihilus, and Shoretrooper.

Edit:  Beat that one.  Got my 36 done.    Grin

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3024 on: June 14, 2017, 10:34:32 PM »

You hush.   Tongue

I just had a GW 9 led by Zeta Maul with Zeta Savage and Zeta Nihilus, plus Sith Assassin and GK.  That was a whole load of not fun.  Now I have 1 last team to contend with led by GK with Zeta Barriss, Zeta R2, Nihilus, and Shoretrooper.

Edit:  Beat that one.  Got my 36 done.    Grin

Congrats man, that's a nightmare sounding GW.
My Third node 12 was Teebo lead *snicker*

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3025 on: June 14, 2017, 11:47:53 PM »

I've had a few node 12s recently that have taken 4 or 5 teams each one garbage team of red shirts to die immediately via specials, and then the rest of the teams to take out 1 or 2 toons each. When you only have 2 strong teams, an ok team, and then 2 or 3 mediocre teams, that third or fourth loss really gets your brain turning.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3026 on: June 14, 2017, 11:50:10 PM »

You hush.   Tongue

Hey, it's called Zader. Get a Zader team with near full TM for all of them from a previous battle. Maul goes, AoE daze, Vader goes, force crush, Palpatine goes, AoE stun, Sidious goes, AoE DoT and Expose, Tie Pilot goes, AoE buff immunity and ability block. All of those have a decent chance to remove TM from everyone. So all my guys go again. TFP can one shot people with all enemies debuffed, Vader will do a massive Culling Blade, Maul hits hard, Sid hits for decent damage, Palp hits decent but has Shock too.

Simple really. Tongue

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3027 on: June 14, 2017, 11:54:51 PM »

Hey, it's called Zader. Get a Zader team with near full TM for all of them from a previous battle. Maul goes, AoE daze, Vader goes, force crush, Palpatine goes, AoE stun, Sidious goes, AoE DoT and Expose, Tie Pilot goes, AoE buff immunity and ability block. All of those have a decent chance to remove TM from everyone. So all my guys go again. TFP can one shot people with all enemies debuffed, Vader will do a massive Culling Blade, Maul hits hard, Sid hits for decent damage, Palp hits decent but has Shock too.

Simple really. Tongue

I'd love to see TFP one shot some of the Bazes I've been running into a lot lately. I'd love for Zader to one shot culling blade them, too.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3028 on: June 15, 2017, 12:02:53 AM »

I'd love to see TFP one shot some of the Bazes I've been running into a lot lately. I'd love for Zader to one shot culling blade them, too.

Baze with 15 HoTs up makes my Boba drool.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3029 on: June 15, 2017, 12:06:55 AM »

I don't think you'll get that from TFP. Possible Vader if you can get enough debuffs. What's really fun is when TFP goes twice in a row in arena and does 20K each hit.

Baze with 15 HoTs up makes my Boba drool.

Imagine using Zader and having DoT's in there as well. Cool

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: