Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653719 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3090 on: June 26, 2017, 01:43:06 PM »

I see, just checked him on swgoh.gg...he's definitely worth the time and effort. And even more deadly when Zeta'd...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3091 on: June 26, 2017, 01:48:18 PM »

Suggestions for the best Cantina Shop toons? I thought of Boba or FOO...

Boba. His leader ability cuts across all factions, and he's just a better overall toon.

I see, just checked him on swgoh.gg...he's definitely worth the time and effort. And even more deadly when Zeta'd...

Yes, absolutely get him.  He's a fairly fast farm because you can get him from Cantina shop and 3 different hard mode battles.  His leader ability is definitely a good one, and even better when in charge of Bounty Hunters like Dengar and IG-88.  Also he's a Scoundrel, and one of the best ones for use in the Credit and Droid challenges.  As for his Zeta, leave it for a while.  There are at least 2-3 others that are probably a better idea to get first.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3092 on: June 26, 2017, 06:13:08 PM »

Whose Zeta's would you recommend? Just in case I get my hands on those some day Cheesy Which can still take much time when I don't farm them from the Fleet Store.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3093 on: June 26, 2017, 06:40:29 PM »

Kylo Ten is a good, all around choice.

Vader is good for Sith/Empire teams.

Finn is great if you have strong Resistance teams.

R2 is another good choice for a lot of groups.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3094 on: June 26, 2017, 06:52:09 PM »

Kylo, Finn and R2 aren't even unlocked, and Vader wouldn't be effective as I don't have a decent Sith team Cheesy I'm working on Kylo, though, so he could be the first....

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3095 on: June 26, 2017, 06:57:05 PM »

Whose Zeta's would you recommend? Just in case I get my hands on those some day Cheesy Which can still take much time when I don't farm them from the Fleet Store.

Kylo, Finn and R2 aren't even unlocked, and Vader wouldn't be effective as I don't have a decent Sith team Cheesy I'm working on Kylo, though, so he could be the first....

What are your good teams?  Who do you have built up?  Give us like 2-3 groups you use regularly.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3096 on: June 26, 2017, 07:07:34 PM »

Oh, that's a nasty question Cheesy Let's see...

My current team (and strongest) is EP or Phasma as leader, RG, Rey, QGJ and RG. No big synergies.

Another team I sometimes use in GW is Wedge (L), Biggs, Rey, RG (or ST Han, depending on the opponent), Phasma (or EP, also depending on the opponent).

And then I rotate in tose teams...my strongest toons I use for rotation are Leia, Vader, Savage, Daka, Lando, Lumi. Depending on which opponent I'm facing or if someone needs healing. I also start to build up Death Trooper, Shoretrooper, Jyn, DN, TFP.

Maybe I should really sync with swgoh.gg, that would make things easier Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3097 on: June 26, 2017, 08:57:43 PM »

Oh, that's a nasty question Cheesy Let's see...

My current team (and strongest) is EP or Phasma as leader, RG, Rey, QGJ and RG. No big synergies.

Another team I sometimes use in GW is Wedge (L), Biggs, Rey, RG (or ST Han, depending on the opponent), Phasma (or EP, also depending on the opponent).

And then I rotate in tose teams...my strongest toons I use for rotation are Leia, Vader, Savage, Daka, Lando, Lumi. Depending on which opponent I'm facing or if someone needs healing. I also start to build up Death Trooper, Shoretrooper, Jyn, DN, TFP.

Maybe I should really sync with swgoh.gg, that would make things easier Cheesy

Yes, it would make things easier to just look at your top shelf of toons.  It kinda seems like you have a big pish posh. 

I'd it looks like you have enough for a mostly Sith or Sith/Empire team.  Also seems like you've got a Rebel team you could put together.  Rebels don't really have many Zetas, but Sith and Empire do.

You need to put together a strong team that can be used for multiple situations and is deserving of having a Zeta used on it.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3098 on: June 26, 2017, 10:16:20 PM »

...My current team (and strongest) is EP or Phasma as leader, RG, Rey, QGJ and RG. No big synergies.

And then I rotate in tose teams...my strongest toons I use for rotation are Leia, Vader, Savage, Daka, Lando, Lumi. Depending on which opponent I'm facing or if someone needs healing. I also start to build up Death Trooper, Shoretrooper, Jyn, DN, TFP...

I see a good rebels team and at least one good sith/empire team:

Wedge(L), Biggs, Leia, St Han, Lando
EP(L), RG, Vader, Savage, Phasma (to be switched with TFP when it's ready)

You have a shoretrooper?  Well f*** bro, get that b@stard geared and into a team.  Switch him with Savage in the above combo and make people cry.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3099 on: June 26, 2017, 11:36:04 PM »

Yesterday arenas were 41 and 3. Today was 38 (squad), and 9 (fleet).

Racona, you should sync with SWGOH.GG, that would make our job a little easier. Smiley

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3100 on: June 26, 2017, 11:37:45 PM »

Yesterday arenas were 41 and 3. Today was 38 (squad), and 9 (fleet).

Grats DC, you're really blazing up the rankings  Smiley

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3101 on: June 27, 2017, 12:52:03 AM »

Grats DC, you're really blazing up the rankings  Smiley

Thanks. We'll see if I can hold it. Now that I've breached 50 I'm thinking I should get my whole team to Gear 11 because I'd probably be able to hold it then. The extra 50 crystals daily could really help.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3102 on: June 27, 2017, 02:44:34 AM »

People in the know:
Who would be better to replace Ackbar as the group buffer for AAT Phase 4, Raid Han or Leia?  Or would you leave Ackbar in for the cleanse?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3103 on: June 27, 2017, 04:06:22 AM »

People in the know:
Who would be better to replace Ackbar as the group buffer for AAT Phase 4, Raid Han or Leia?  Or would you leave Ackbar in for the cleanse?

Leia is absolutely essential. Who have you been running? Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, and Leia is the way to go. Leia's constant crit chance up will not only protect you from the airstrike, but really helps squeeze out more damage. My Wedge has 186% crit damage and when the tank has defense down he hits for 23-28K every crit. So you want to be critting as much as possible.

Ackbar's cleanse can be helpful and he's a good safety when Leia fails to buff the team.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3104 on: June 27, 2017, 05:09:12 AM »

I've been using my Boba a lot, and he is one of my favorite characters right now.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: