Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653699 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3120 on: June 29, 2017, 03:14:47 AM »

I patched my game, and now Boba and my droids have graphical glitches.  Not the only one in my guild experiencing it.  I hope EA fix it soon  Undecided

I agree. They need to fox the 8 bit pink squares of doom and despair

Yes, they will be fixing it.  Here's the word on that:

Game Update Status: LIVE
Pesky pink technical difficulties have arisen. Sad
Recent bugs need to be addressed before we move forward with new content
Seeing as we have a holiday looming, we'd rather hold off on the content we'd intended for this release until we're sure we can monitor it and ensure its all working as intended.
The update is here! While this one is leaner than we'd hoped, the shelved one is coming soon!

Game update notes:

DAILY LOGIN
Chief Chirpa is the Daily Log-in Character for July! Though, if memory serves, Ewoks rarely travel alone…

EWOK FACTION PASS INCOMING
Well, perhaps it’s more short than enormous, but short help is better than no help at all!

THANKS FOR PLAYING ARTIST OF WAR
So many of our Holotable Heroes confronted the ominous rise of the Empire that culminated in an epic battle With Grand Admiral Thrawn in our latest Legendary Event. Thrawn is a crafty and challenging opponent, and will no doubt make his return at some point in the future. For now, in celebration of his retreat, please enjoy double drop nodes in the following locations below! Originally, we intended to fire things off today, but in an effort to ensure ultimate celebratory-ness, this will run from 6/29 through 6/30!

Cantina
Light side Dark side Battles
Galactic War
Mod Battles

SHARD & BLUEPRINT SHUFFLE
Rejoice! The Phoenix Squadron's ship Ghost and Phantom II are now available in various locations!

GHOST
Dark Side Hard 9-C

PHANTOM II
Dark Side Hard 9-D

Both ships can also be found in Fleet Shipments. Additionally, these Blueprints can also be found in the Shard Shop.

WHAT'S AHEAD
We're so close to the end of the month- we know you're chomping at the bit and so are we! Further details await us.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3121 on: June 29, 2017, 03:21:35 AM »

I say "Bah!" on Chirpa being the next monthly character as I have him at 7* already and JUST went through a whole month of Tarkin who I also had at 7* already.  Then the month before that was Veers which I nearly had at 7* already and so I just stopped farming him and let the monthly bonus finish him up.  How about something new guys?  Geo spy?  There's one few probably have.

Happy about the double rewards.  Be quite helpful in farming and finishing some toons, though double GW  rewards would have been nice before today since it was just the Guild challenge.

Huzzah for Ghost and Phoenix being farmable!  Ghost already showed up in my ship shop.  Gonna be some hard choices to make about what ships to run here soon.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3122 on: June 29, 2017, 03:25:51 AM »

I play on iOS and had no technical difficulties. Cool

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3123 on: June 29, 2017, 03:49:10 AM »

I say "Bah!" on Chirpa being the next monthly character...

It's almost a good excuse for me to actually start farming him, especially seeing as I caved and started buying up Saint Han shards from the pvp store.

Happy about the double rewards...though double GW  rewards would have been nice before today since it was just the Guild challenge.

Exactly.  Saw that and was happy and irritated at once.  Glad I've been saving crystals a little lately, as the moment this dropped I gotn hard into farming mods and stun cuffs

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3124 on: June 29, 2017, 06:09:37 AM »

Happy about the double rewards.  Be quite helpful in farming and finishing some toons, though double GW  rewards would have been nice before today since it was just the Guild challenge.

I am too. It has already allowed me to finish getting Sabine, and I just now got on.

Got a full Phoenix team now. The only thing about it is that they aren't very high, and they need upgrading quite a bit still.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3125 on: June 29, 2017, 04:02:03 PM »

I play on iOS and had no technical difficulties. Cool

Neither my Android tablet or phone are having issues, so I guess I count myself as lucky.

It's almost a good excuse for me to actually start farming him, especially seeing as I caved and started buying up Saint Han shards from the pvp store.

Exactly.  Saw that and was happy and irritated at once.  Glad I've been saving crystals a little lately, as the moment this dropped I gotn hard into farming mods and stun cuffs

Yeah, you should get Chirpa.  He is the leader of one of the best Phase 3 AAT Raid teams out there.  You need him, EP, and 3 tanks that DON'T counter attack.  ST Han is good, RG, Stormie, Shoretrooper, Chewie, etc.

I pretty much felt the same.  I've already used a bunch of crystals for Hard Mode battles and for Cantina.

I am too. It has already allowed me to finish getting Sabine, and I just now got on.

Got a full Phoenix team now. The only thing about it is that they aren't very high, and they need upgrading quite a bit still.

Nice, they are actually a pretty good team.  They were my last team I had yesterday on my final GW and they smoked Zeta Kylo.  Kept him locked down and tore him a new one.

I now have Hera, Kanan, and Zeb up at 7* and Ezra should follow soon.  Chopper might hit 7* before Sabine, but whatever.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3126 on: June 29, 2017, 07:29:20 PM »

Finished DS Stage 9 Hard Mode completely @ 3* (Zaul is brutal...), but barely managed to 1* LS Hard 9-A and get crushed at 9-B. If anyone already beat LS Stage 9 Hard Modes: What's the best team for it? Which are the requirements the team must meet? I want to farm Shoretrooper Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3127 on: June 29, 2017, 08:24:41 PM »

Finished DS Stage 9 Hard Mode completely @ 3* (Zaul is brutal...), but barely managed to 1* LS Hard 9-A and get crushed at 9-B. If anyone already beat LS Stage 9 Hard Modes: What's the best team for it? Which are the requirements the team must meet? I want to farm Shoretrooper Tongue

Heh, with the exception of DS 9B, yeah DS 9 hard modes are easy mode compared to LS.  Sith in general, especially with EP in there makes for a brutal team against Jedi and Rebels.

My LS 9 hard mode missions were cleared with Jedi and they were all Gear 10/11. 

Zeta Barriss is an important leader because of her boost to the health pool and the fact that everybody gets a heal every turn based off her max health, and she is my highest HP toon with 30k HP.  Then of course there's her Unique that gets Zeta'd which just gives more heals.

As for your other leader, you're better off with a GK or Zeta QGJ.  GK gives a nice big chunk of HP and defense, plus his crazy special abilities.  Zeta QGJ makes your team faster, hit harder, and dodge a lot with all that Foresight.

My other team members included Ahsoka, JKA, Lumi, and Zeta Yoda.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3128 on: June 29, 2017, 08:51:51 PM »

Okay, seems like I have to push more Jedi...GK is lightyears away, but Zeta QGJ and/or Yoda would be possible...Barriss is only a 4* lvl 1 G1 toon, haven't pushed her since I pulled her from a Chromium (or Bronzium, don't remember exactly) Card.

Anakin still isn't unlocked Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3129 on: June 29, 2017, 10:20:51 PM »

Okay, seems like I have to push more Jedi...GK is lightyears away, but Zeta QGJ and/or Yoda would be possible...Barriss is only a 4* lvl 1 G1 toon, haven't pushed her since I pulled her from a Chromium (or Bronzium, don't remember exactly) Card.

Anakin still isn't unlocked Cheesy

Well, I don't have GK either, mine was from an Ally.  I was just letting you know the best 3 leaders.  You only have to have one of those leaders, the other you can borrow.

A Rebel squad might be able to do it, but you would certainly need at least part of the Rogue one crew, like Baze and Chirrut.  Put them together with Biggs and Wedge and one more and you might be able to get it done.  I'd have Wedge, Lando, or Ackbar lead, then borrow an Ackbar or Lando ally and your team might have a better chance.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3130 on: June 29, 2017, 11:24:31 PM »

I have 3* on every single DS and Cantina battle, but I can't do the stage 9 hard battles for LS. I got lucky and managed to beat the first one with a single toon left standing, but I tried the Shoretrooper farming node with a GK ally and got my butt whipped. Shows how much my LS characters suck! Cheesy

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3131 on: June 30, 2017, 05:38:14 PM »

Thanks for your valuable input, really appreciate it! Seems like I need more of those "OP" chars Cheesy But for now, Boba is one of my main focuses...until I get my hands on Chaze. They're the last two I need for a full Rogue One Rebel team - Jyn (L), Cassian, K2 and Chaze would be a though team!

Sig by Master Nero

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3132 on: June 30, 2017, 06:22:18 PM »

Thanks for your valuable input, really appreciate it! Seems like I need more of those "OP" chars Cheesy But for now, Boba is one of my main focuses...until I get my hands on Chaze. They're the last two I need for a full Rogue One Rebel team - Jyn (L), Cassian, K2 and Chaze would be a though team!

That team is indeed tough, Rac.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3133 on: June 30, 2017, 10:29:20 PM »

Yeah, EA can go suck a D for giving me a super crappy GW run on a day when I'm supposed to be able to get bonuses. 

They gave me a fully maxed, modded, and Zeta'd FO team on GW 6 that took me 5 teams to whittle down and beat. 

Then on GW 9 they gave me another maxed and modded team with Zetas in the form of a Zeta Maul team with Nihilus, Savage, and EP along with a GK.  That team wiped out my entire remaining roster of 85's trying to whittle down the group and get toons picked off.  Of course in the end it came down to the very frustrating Savage and my very last team finally took out him out.

After that I was allowed to beat 10 and 11, but then promptly given the middle finger again in the form of a Zeta Thrawn team on 12.  They slaughtered my last team without me even getting a shot off.

Technically that was yesterday's GW that I ran today.  I reset now and I had darn well better get an easy one today.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3134 on: June 30, 2017, 10:41:42 PM »

Krace, I think you and I had similar tables today. Brutal, but I managed to beat it, but I also had a Wiggs node 6. I think a FO one would've given me a similar result.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: