Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653731 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3555 on: October 30, 2017, 09:16:31 PM »

CLS pops up occasionally, too...and some half or all gold teams. I really need to push my teams....but there's so much gear that I need, I probably need a whole year to get all the parts - even with raids and TBs.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3556 on: October 31, 2017, 05:07:08 AM »

Oh I've thrown my phone in anger a number of times at this game.  Thankfully my screen is shatterproof.

You are lucky to run into teams like that.  On my shard it's pretty much nothing but CLS teams.  I could beat Zaul, Zader, or Wiggs but CLS is just a giant pain in the a$$.  Mostly gold geared groups too.  Double Zeta R2 and Zeta Raid Han.

Amen to that. It’s so bad that Zader or Zaul would be a welcome change. CLS killed all the great diversity we had going, and must of the fun in arena. I dropped from top 10 to top 50, and it’s just fighting the same kinds of teams all the time. I put my zeta Han in arena, but he’s so much better under Luke.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3557 on: November 01, 2017, 07:32:39 PM »

Just got promoted to an Officer. We had 5 or 6 people leave our guild at once, lost 10M GP, and most of them were officers as well. Some quit the game, like Landen, and others left for a more powerful guild. We still cruised through hAAT in 3 1/2 hours though, so that’s a relief.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3558 on: November 01, 2017, 07:50:59 PM »

I wish we were that far. Sitting at P2 after 2 hours in. And I'm not very optimistic that we can beat it right now Undecided

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3559 on: November 01, 2017, 08:49:25 PM »

I wish we were that far. Sitting at P2 after 2 hours in. And I'm not very optimistic that we can beat it right now Undecided

How much GP does your guild have? We went down to 60M.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3560 on: November 01, 2017, 09:02:04 PM »

Roughly the same amount in our guild. A bit more, I think - 62M or so.

Sig by Master Nero

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3561 on: November 02, 2017, 03:26:30 AM »

Roughly the same amount in our guild. A bit more, I think - 62M or so.

Hmm. Well then it’s all about what people are focusing on. Quite a few in ours have been working teams specifically for hAAT for a long time. Granted, most of those were among the crowd leaving, but our top hAAT guy is still with us, he did 19 (yes, 19) million damage in our last run. I’m good for about 11M, and that’s going up every Raid. Then for third it went below 5M, we had 12 people over 1M, and only 21 total did damage. So not to brag, but I guess me and our top guy are holding it together for now.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3562 on: November 02, 2017, 01:15:40 PM »

Just got promoted to an Officer. We had 5 or 6 people leave our guild at once, lost 10M GP, and most of them were officers as well. Some quit the game, like Landen, and others left for a more powerful guild. We still cruised through hAAT in 3 1/2 hours though, so that’s a relief.

Well that sucks.  Sorry to hear you're losing people.  People leaving the game happens, we see it in ours and I've booted people on plenty of occasions when they're gone for 10 days or more with no notice.  Then we have others that get impatient because we don't do things "fast enough" or often enough and take off for other guilds without warning.

Good to hear you can still take down the tank.  Losing 10 mil GP sucks for TB though.  The lost rosters will probably be really felt when you get to the 4* or 5* stages and are trying to fill platoons and squadrons.

We're sitting at 66 mil GP right now and are finally getting to the point where we're getting enough Lobots and Paos to keep filling in the Platoons that take so many of them.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3563 on: November 02, 2017, 06:30:23 PM »

I'm not even at 50k...and that's with my strongest team...no idea what to focus on...it's just too much...

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3564 on: November 02, 2017, 07:09:57 PM »

I'm not even at 50k...and that's with my strongest team...no idea what to focus on...it's just too much...

If you want ONE team to focus on for raid that's also useful elsewhere, like in GW, then go for Resistance.  They can just slay in both places and are not too bad in PvP either.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3565 on: November 02, 2017, 07:24:50 PM »

Also for hAAT? I never hear anything that they're good in there. Only Zader, Zavage, and whatnot....

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3566 on: November 02, 2017, 07:36:28 PM »

Also for hAAT? I never hear anything that they're good in there. Only Zader, Zavage, and whatnot....

Yep, you can do a lot of damage with them in P2 or P4.  Initially you may start with them in P2 because you don't have to deal with the B2 droids, but eventually you'll want to attack in P4 because you can do more damage overall.  Sometimes you'll get a crap run, or you'll lose 1 or 2 in a stupid way and you might retreat and start over.  You can run raid in Airplane mode to keep from losing anybody until you think you've gotten a good run and then turn it off. 

It will take gear and mods to bring them up to snuff, but it shouldn't be terribly hard.  Finn comes from Neutral battles and 1 HM. Rey comes from Guild store and 3 HM battles, Poe comes from Cantina store and 2 HM battles, Trooper comes from 2 HM battles, and Pilot comes from GW store.  There's also BB8 and R2, but of course those 2 come from special events, one which needs Empire toons and the other which needs First Order.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3567 on: November 02, 2017, 07:38:58 PM »

Res Trooper also in the guild store. They’re one of the best hAAT, TB, and GW teams.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3568 on: November 02, 2017, 07:57:33 PM »

Rey's my best Resistance part so far. R2 is second, Finn third, and all others are more or less crap...and I already get criticised that I don't have enough and decent mods...my best team is fully modded, but I'm focusing on certain stat combos right now, why's that a problem? I want to compensate speed problems on some together with Protection and Crit Dmg. Especially for the speed thing I always look for mods that already have speed as secondary stats or for Arrow mods with speed as primary....but it's not easy, I waste Cantina energy and only get crap. And the shop only gives me one decent mod every 2 weeks or so...I don't even have unlocked all mod challenges, I simply can't be that good my guild wants me to be.

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3569 on: November 03, 2017, 12:55:33 AM »

Rey's my best Resistance part so far. R2 is second, Finn third, and all others are more or less crap...and I already get criticised that I don't have enough and decent mods...my best team is fully modded, but I'm focusing on certain stat combos right now, why's that a problem? I want to compensate speed problems on some together with Protection and Crit Dmg. Especially for the speed thing I always look for mods that already have speed as secondary stats or for Arrow mods with speed as primary....but it's not easy, I waste Cantina energy and only get crap. And the shop only gives me one decent mod every 2 weeks or so...I don't even have unlocked all mod challenges, I simply can't be that good my guild wants me to be.

Focus on Health mods(which you can use anybody for), Crit chance mods(which you should have scoundrels for since you need them for heists), and one other stat that you have a decent start on a team for.  It does suck to random farm for mods without knowing what slot you'll get, but it's all you can do for the best mods.  Either that or if you're needing specific slots you can grab a couple to fill gaps from the mods battles where you can pick your stat and slot without needing a particular team.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: