Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653058 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3585 on: November 07, 2017, 05:09:53 PM »

That is insane man. One more stun gun and Jyn will be my 20th Gear 11+, 2 of which are Gear 12. I only have 45 7-Star toons though. To be fair, I only just passed my 1-year mark playing.

———

Just failed in hAAT compared to last raid. Got 13.5M, last time was 17 mil. And one guy in our guild cracked 20 mil last time.

Tell me about it.  Been playing 2 years now, hard to believe it's that long.  There are a whole lot of characters now that didn't even exist back then.

I still wouldn't call that a failure.  Tongue  Our highest person has only ever been in the low teens, and I've never gotten more than 5 mil total.

I didn't even realize that there was over 100 toons. That is crazy.

Well, when the game first came out there wasn't.  Now there's 132.  Can't believe I've finished farming more than 3/4 of them.  Some will still be a very long way off because they're either unfarmable currently, or they are Cantina farm and that's a big ol line of toons.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3586 on: November 07, 2017, 09:31:41 PM »

Congrats Krace, that's crazy.
I finished my CLS event toon grind yesterday, getting Old Ben to 7 stars.  That's such a long grind.  Oh, actually, got my Baze to 7 stars a couple days ago.  Now THAT'S a long grind.
I'm now gonna enjoy a couple weeks of mod farming and building resources, as I'm between cantina projects.  I'll start the CHS farm at a later date.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3587 on: November 08, 2017, 05:03:10 AM »

Vader and Fulcrum shards in Fleet Arena store, and I only have enough for one. Angry Cry

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3588 on: November 08, 2017, 01:52:30 PM »

I still wouldn't call that a failure.  Tongue  Our highest person has only ever been in the low teens, and I've never gotten more than 5 mil total.

I suppose. It’s just frustrating when it’s all up to RNG. I got 9 million in p3 when I got 17 mil, but the game decided it would only be 5M that time.

Vader and Fulcrum shards in Fleet Arena store, and I only have enough for one. Angry Cry

I’m sitting on 6615 fleet tokens. When you get first in fleet most days and are only buying 4 things that don’t have great drop rates they add up quickly. Smiley   Too bad I can’t donate some to you.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3589 on: November 08, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »

I suppose. It’s just frustrating when it’s all up to RNG. I got 9 million in p3 when I got 17 mil, but the game decided it would only be 5M that time.

I’m sitting on 6615 fleet tokens. When you get first in fleet most days and are only buying 4 things that don’t have great drop rates they add up quickly. Smiley   Too bad I can’t donate some to you.

Oh yeah, there's a lot of RNG on P3.  Just the nature of the beast with a boss with 6 minions and a turret you can't control.

I'm usually sitting 1000-2000 tokens.  It should start going up now that I'm done with Fulcrum.  I'm trying to get Bistan's U-wing to 7* for when Chimera comes around again and also finish Rex's Arc for TB.  I need 5 more shards to unlock Geo Spy so that I can activate that ship since I have a bunch of blueprints for it, but once he's activated I'll stop buying him there.

You're lucky you can hold such a high fleet rank with ease.  Anymore it's hard for me to even break top 100.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3590 on: November 08, 2017, 07:48:40 PM »

I don't even hold a Top 500...no changes since Fleet release. Not to mention what I experience in Arena...Top 100 was easy to hold a year ago...Top 200 is difficult to hold since nine months. Top 300 is difficult to hold since half a year.

Want to hear more? I don't think so...because it's just repeating things that're already frequently mentioned here.

Although it's just a game...it's frustrating and painful and I'm quite sure it'll kill me when I keep playing it. Or I'll throw everything out of the window that I can lay my hands on while playing. Which includes my PC, laptop, racing equipment....oh, and my phone, obviously!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3591 on: November 08, 2017, 09:07:24 PM »

I'm in a similar situation to Doc re fleet, except I have been working hard on a number of things in the fleet store, so I'm always low on currency.  Almost have Poe's ship unlocked, slowly starring Rex's ship up, unlocked Geo Spy and his ship and got it to 5stars, Ghost is almost 7stars with Phantom 2 not far behind, and to top it off I'm buying Fulcrum shards  Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3592 on: November 08, 2017, 09:12:33 PM »

I don't even hold a Top 500...no changes since Fleet release. Not to mention what I experience in Arena...Top 100 was easy to hold a year ago...Top 200 is difficult to hold since nine months. Top 300 is difficult to hold since half a year.

Want to hear more? I don't think so...because it's just repeating things that're already frequently mentioned here.

Although it's just a game...it's frustrating and painful and I'm quite sure it'll kill me when I keep playing it. Or I'll throw everything out of the window that I can lay my hands on while playing. Which includes my PC, laptop, racing equipment....oh, and my phone, obviously!

It certainly is frustrating at times.  When they brought out CLS and opened up Gear 12 they changed the dynamic of the game, especially Arena, and as a byproduct also changed GW.  Then they brought out Thrawn's Chimera and changed Ships too.  I'm seeing him show up more and it's pretty insane.  

You basically have 3 choices.  One, keep playing and doing the best you can in the parts that you can to keep advancing.  Two, cut back on how much you play certain parts of the game and drop back to a casual and comfortable level.  Three, just let the game go and stop playing.  

If it causes you so much stress, it's probably not worth continuing to play it.  Games are supposed to be fun.  Sometimes we just come here to rant and vent and then we feel a little better and just get on with our gaming.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3593 on: November 08, 2017, 09:34:49 PM »

I was overreacting, I'm sorry...I'm already cutting back, more or less doing the Dailies and our Guild Activities only. Character promotion from time to time, almost no GW (except on Tuesday/Wednesday), Arena and Fleet for Dailies only - sometimes even no fighting at all, only retreating.

But I still try to keep up, currently working on teams to unlock CLS, BB-8 and Thrawn. I want them, that's the only reason I keep playing - and I definitely want Jedi Rey now!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3594 on: November 08, 2017, 10:51:38 PM »

But I still try to keep up, currently working on teams to unlock CLS, BB-8 and Thrawn. I want them, that's the only reason I keep playing - and I definitely want Jedi Rey now!

CLS and Thrawn change the game.  Once I got Thrawn, the last few nodes of GW became easy mode.  I sometimes have to throw a second team at node 12, but often don't these days.  I'm sure CLS would make it ever more child's play (got my team for him, just waiting for the event to pop), not to mention what they do to an arena team.
I know I'm stating the obvious, but my point is once you get one of those OP metas, the game will become much more fun again.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3595 on: November 09, 2017, 03:54:54 AM »

Oh yeah, there's a lot of RNG on P3.  Just the nature of the beast with a boss with 6 minions and a turret you can't control.

You're lucky you can hold such a high fleet rank with ease.  Anymore it's hard for me to even break top 100.

And I’m using a TM removal squad without tenacity down. CLS will really help.

I know. The furthest I’ve gotten knocked back in months is 15. Chimaera has made some battles even more RNG dependant to win, but the toughest guys usually aren’t at the top near my payout, so that helps a ton. I really want my own Chimaera to even the playing field.

Adding in the crystals for top 20 made fleet more competitive as well. Before that it seemed like I was the only one in my shard that even cared, which was amazing because I was farming zetas and the fleet currency up there is invaluable.

I’ve had all my success since switching to a TL team led by Executrix. TIE Fighter is your best friend for that. I can break down my strategy if you’re interested.

CLS and Thrawn change the game.  Once I got Thrawn, the last few nodes of GW became easy mode.  I sometimes have to throw a second team at node 12, but often don't these days.  I'm sure CLS would make it ever more child's play (got my team for him, just waiting for the event to pop), not to mention what they do to an arena team.
I know I'm stating the obvious, but my point is once you get one of those OP metas, the game will become much more fun again.

I can’t even imagine playing without Thrawn anymore. He’s the man in GW, amazing for arena, and totally worth 7-starring for raids.  

—�—�—�—�—�

Little achievement today, got my 20th Gear 11, counting my two Gear 12’s.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3596 on: November 09, 2017, 07:27:42 AM »

Just unlocked EP, FOSPTFP (that's a long abreviation Tongue), and Kylo Unmasked. Left the rest of the stuff for tomorrow. Cheesy Feels good to unlock three characters in a matter of minutes.

I'd like to see TIE Bomber, TIE Interceptor, and TIE Defender in the game, but I don't know who'd pilot them. They all seem like ships that they should have already.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3597 on: November 09, 2017, 10:29:08 AM »

I'd seriously love an all Tie fleet team  Grin

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3598 on: November 09, 2017, 02:11:57 PM »

Congrats on Palpatine. He’s not as good endgame anymore but he should be effective for you for a while.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3599 on: November 09, 2017, 05:41:04 PM »

Just unlocked EP, FOSPTFP (that's a long abreviation Tongue), and Kylo Unmasked. Left the rest of the stuff for tomorrow. Cheesy Feels good to unlock three characters in a matter of minutes.

I'd like to see TIE Bomber, TIE Interceptor, and TIE Defender in the game, but I don't know who'd pilot them. They all seem like ships that they should have already.

Nice job on getting EP.  How far did you unlock him?

I'd like to see more TIEs too.  You'd have to make a TIE Bomber Pilot(who would probably look similar to TFP but with different skills), and for the TIE Interceptor you could make it the crimson Imperial Guard version and turn RG into a pilot.  TIE Defender would be wicked, and it should have someone special as the Pilot, like Vult Skerris from Rebels.

I'd seriously love an all Tie fleet team  Grin

Well, you need 1 more ship to have an all Empire team, and 2 more if you wanted it to specifically be all TIEs.  If they added all those others as new ones you could have 7 ships that are all Empire which would go quite nicely with Tarkin or Thrawn.

Congrats on Palpatine. He’s not as good endgame anymore but he should be effective for you for a while.

I still think he's rather effective in a lot of places.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: