Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 939961 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1905 on: November 23, 2016, 07:43:00 PM »

This?

Not hard to believe considering the overall lack of imagination used to make TFA.

But for the children of the '80s....anybody catch the Trackball thingy behind it? Tongue I loved that game.

Yep, that's the one. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet though.

I used to play track ball, but not in the 80's

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1906 on: November 28, 2016, 06:30:01 PM »

That wired thing that had a wheel with 2 magnets on the ends of it?
No that light grey thing immediately behind and to the right of the statue.

Yep, that's the one. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet though.
I see the resemblance, but will be oh so disappointed if the correlation exists. Please...for the love of the Force...just let it be cosmic coincidence.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1907 on: November 28, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »

I see the resemblance, but will be oh so disappointed if the correlation exists. Please...for the love of the Force...just let it be cosmic coincidence.

Hoping that if it does have something to do with her that it is just a statue of some other pirate that is of the same breed as her.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1908 on: November 28, 2016, 10:05:08 PM »

Hoping that if it does have something to do with her that it is just a statue of some other pirate that is of the same breed as her.
How do we even know it's a statue of a pirate? Honestly, who makes pirate statues?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1909 on: November 28, 2016, 10:16:27 PM »

How do we even know it's a statue of a pirate? Honestly, who makes pirate statues?

Because StarWars.com says that Anakin bought the statue of a space pirate off of a smuggler. (I think)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1910 on: November 28, 2016, 10:24:49 PM »

Because StarWars.com says that Anakin bought the statue of a space pirate off of a smuggler. (I think)
But according to the pic in discussion, it only has Pirate Legend next to Maz's image with no direct correlation to the statue.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1911 on: November 28, 2016, 10:44:29 PM »

But according to the pic in discussion, it only has Pirate Legend next to Maz's image with no direct correlation to the statue.

That is true. But I trust StarWars.com more than Google.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1912 on: November 29, 2016, 06:09:49 AM »

Sorry for the double post, but I have been trying to figure this out for a while now.

Starkiller base is a winter planet, as is Ilum. They are in the same area of the galaxy, and they both have Crystals. My question is, is it possible that Starkiller base and Ilum are the same planet? Or are these all just coincidences? Because if they are the same, than that means that Ilum no longer is a source for crystals.

I don't know if anybody knows the answer to this question or not, but if you do, could you please clear it up for me.

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #1913 on: November 29, 2016, 01:59:25 PM »

I think it was originally just a cosmic coincidence... Then someone had to go and point it out. Now it's probably going to blow up into something.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1914 on: November 29, 2016, 06:49:12 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but I have been trying to figure this out for a while now.

Starkiller base is a winter planet, as is Ilum. They are in the same area of the galaxy, and they both have Crystals. My question is, is it possible that Starkiller base and Ilum are the same planet? Or are these all just coincidences? Because if they are the same, than that means that Ilum no longer is a source for crystals.

I don't know if anybody knows the answer to this question or not, but if you do, could you please clear it up for me.
We already discussed the high probability that SKB was once Illum. It would make sense that the FO took over SKB's construction after the fall of the Empire, but that they could not have had time to gut a planet in the organization's lifetime. It would therefore had made more sense that the Empire had begun the process shortly after Order 66. In the OC, Illum and other kyber crystal producing planets were occupied and made off limits. From my research, Illum was among the chief producers for the Jedi.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1915 on: November 29, 2016, 07:02:45 PM »

We already discussed the high probability that SKB was once Illum. It would make sense that the FO took over SKB's construction after the fall of the Empire, but that they could not have had time to gut a planet in the organization's lifetime. It would therefore had made more sense that the Empire had begun the process shortly after Order 66. In the OC, Illum and other kyber crystal producing planets were occupied and made off limits. From my research, Illum was among the chief producers for the Jedi.

Another thing is that the two planets, while they are both winter planets, Ilum is all Ice, while SKB is forests as well. I personally hope that they are not the same, but I do not know this for sure yet.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1916 on: November 29, 2016, 07:44:40 PM »

Another thing is that the two planets, while they are both winter planets, Ilum is all Ice, while SKB is forests as well. I personally hope that they are not the same, but I do not know this for sure yet.
Tell me about it. TFA had so many throwbacks, they became lame.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1917 on: November 30, 2016, 04:43:07 PM »

Watching TCW with the kids and questions re-arose about events in S1:E2 Rising Malevolence.

If the ships were hit with an ion blast, how did the e-pods have power to launch?

Also, if the "hunters" are the same stupid thing as the droid boarding craft, why would it need a team of droids to cut the canopy instead of simply crushing the pod like a beer can, when it can easily tear open the armor plated hull of a star destroyer? Also, why not even more simply....JUST SEND OUT VULTURE DROIDS TO CLEAN UP? Angry Angry Angry

Little junk like this is why I have the firmly held belief that cartoons should never be made canon.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1918 on: November 30, 2016, 07:45:29 PM »

Watching TCW with the kids and questions re-arose about events in S1:E2 Rising Malevolence.

If the ships were hit with an ion blast, how did the e-pods have power to launch?

Also, if the "hunters" are the same stupid thing as the droid boarding craft, why would it need a team of droids to cut the canopy instead of simply crushing the pod like a beer can, when it can easily tear open the armor plated hull of a star destroyer? Also, why not even more simply....JUST SEND OUT VULTURE DROIDS TO CLEAN UP? Angry Angry Angry

Little junk like this is why I have the firmly held belief that cartoons should never be made canon.

Can't you just enjoy the show?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1919 on: November 30, 2016, 08:47:13 PM »

Trying to. I will admit, S2 is making a little more sense. And I do look forward to finishing the series. I have to since I no longer get SWR. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: