Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 939973 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #3375 on: October 29, 2019, 06:18:10 PM »

also this

Point for that!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #3376 on: October 29, 2019, 06:30:27 PM »

HA

also this

r/gatekeeping

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3377 on: October 29, 2019, 06:31:20 PM »

Point for that!

Agreed

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3378 on: October 29, 2019, 07:12:48 PM »

Well do y'all see it or not?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #3379 on: October 29, 2019, 07:13:41 PM »

Chewie has a medal  Tongue

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3380 on: October 29, 2019, 07:57:21 PM »

Fun Fact:  Chewie did indeed receive a medal...later in private as wookies did not like public displays

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3381 on: October 29, 2019, 08:09:07 PM »

Ha. Which canon is this?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3382 on: October 29, 2019, 08:43:55 PM »

Ha. Which canon is this?

Current Disney

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3383 on: October 29, 2019, 09:03:21 PM »

BLARG

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3384 on: October 29, 2019, 09:51:53 PM »

BLARG

Leia's book was also pretty good.  After its reveled she is Vader's daughter to the Galaxy (about 5-6 years before TFA) she gets basically pushed out of Politics.  But shows up to a part in a black dress with a long black cape just to Irk people.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3385 on: October 30, 2019, 01:04:37 PM »

Leia's book was also pretty good.  After its reveled she is Vader's daughter to the Galaxy (about 5-6 years before TFA) she gets basically pushed out of Politics.  But shows up to a part in a black dress with a long black cape just to Irk people.
Still assuming DC?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3386 on: October 30, 2019, 02:03:42 PM »

Still assuming DC?

Yes.  It was reveled by a senator that she was Vader's daughter and she was desperate to try and get ahold of Luke so Ben could it hear it from her first.  But They were in the unknown regions at the time...which going by an upcoming comic series about Kylo Ren's back story it seems is where they meet Snoke and The Knights of Ren.   So..yay were getting the back story we should have gotten 2 films ago.....   I really do think they are doing damage control over at the Mouse.  Rumor is KK is not making the big decisions anymore.   OH but you're gonna love this....  Snap Wexley...one of the Random pilots played by Greg Grunberg....JJ Abrams best buddy in the whole world.... has been revealed to be Wedge Antillies stepson.   They have been trying so hard to make this background character important since TFA.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3387 on: October 30, 2019, 02:57:21 PM »

Yes.  It was reveled by a senator that she was Vader's daughter and she was desperate to try and get ahold of Luke so Ben could it hear it from her first.  But They were in the unknown regions at the time...which going by an upcoming comic series about Kylo Ren's back story it seems is where they meet Snoke and The Knights of Ren.   So..yay were getting the back story we should have gotten 2 films ago.....   I really do think they are doing damage control over at the Mouse.  Rumor is KK is not making the big decisions anymore.   OH but you're gonna love this....  Snap Wexley...one of the Random pilots played by Greg Grunberg....JJ Abrams best buddy in the whole world.... has been revealed to be Wedge Antillies stepson.   They have been trying so hard to make this background character important since TFA.
UGH! In all the thousands of years the Republic has been a thing, there is still "Unknown Regions"? Plus, when I hear "Luke and Ben" it just turns my stomach that it isn't father & son.

You think the bean counters are finally realizing that her feminazi regime is alienating half the prospective market? Roll Eyes What really needs to happen is a good old fashioned purge. Grin

You need to seriously work on your sarcasm font skills. I read "you're gonna love this" and got excited. And yet again, us stupid SW Fans won't be able to follow the story if it isn't directly tied to what's already been done in 5 ways.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3388 on: October 30, 2019, 05:45:31 PM »

UGH! In all the thousands of years the Republic has been a thing, there is still "Unknown Regions"? Plus, when I hear "Luke and Ben" it just turns my stomach that it isn't father & son.

You think the bean counters are finally realizing that her feminazi regime is alienating half the prospective market? Roll Eyes What really needs to happen is a good old fashioned purge. Grin

You need to seriously work on your sarcasm font skills. I read "you're gonna love this" and got excited. And yet again, us stupid SW Fans won't be able to follow the story if it isn't directly tied to what's already been done in 5 ways.

Even the Old EU had Unknown Regions.  Generally "wild" space that is hard to traverse...  "Here there be Dark Side entities" 

I'm an old man...I don't have time for different fonts and such...I just type.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #3389 on: October 30, 2019, 05:59:07 PM »

Even the Old EU had Unknown Regions.  Generally "wild" space that is hard to traverse...  "Here there be Dark Side entities"

All the rumors I've heard online point to the Unknown Regions being a big part of Episode IX, so Logos should love that.

I'm an old man...I don't have time for different fonts and such...I just type.

I understood your sarcasm. And thanks for the info about the accents yesterday.

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: