Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 939933 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3720 on: July 23, 2020, 11:28:06 AM »

I'm still not so sure about this.
Maybe it's because feminism is more laidback in m'y country or because social justice isn't that Big.
But I see the lack of vision more as incompetence than political agenda.
I don't mind strong women Heroes or gay heroes. As long as they are well written characters. And that's the problem I have with their movies. Badly written characters and poor storytelling.

If it was pure incompetence it could be easily fixed, but when you look at the people involved its hard to swallow.  KK has worked alongside Lucas and Spielberg for almost Three Decades....there is no way she could not have gleaned what Lucas would have done.  Many of the Lucasfilm staff were there under Lucas as well.  The writers and authors (with a few exceptions) are all semi or fully successful in the industry.  But the agenda...that can taint and twist any talent.  It's one of the reason the comic industry is tanking.  Ill try and craft an example without getting to close to IRL stuff:

Lets say A writer is hired to craft a new story within an established universe.  Animals are the main characters and the majority of the heroes have been Dogs.  The writer thinks Mice have been not represented enough so they want the new hero to be a mouse...nothing really wrong here yet.  The writer wants to make sure the Mouse hero is on the same pedestal as the dog heroes...or even higher.  They begin to write and that agenda starts seeping into their writing.  They give their Mouse great powers and abilities...without much or any explanation to force them into the same realm of characters who have been established for decades.  Then make the established dog characters make stupid mistakes that go against their character.   They also write very soft trials for the mouse because they feel Mice have been through enough IRL.  The result is a mouse who without the experience is not only on the level of the established characters. But surpasses them inexplicably.   Commonly refereed to as a "Mary Sue".

Hopefully I made sense in that.  Bottom line, its the agenda that shapes their story.  Which on its own wouldn't be that big of an issue.  But when its interjected into an established franchise and shapes the very future of said franchise is when people get upset.   Ahsoka is the best example of how it should be done.  She came in and it was painfully obvious she was there as a ploy...but luckily the writers (and Filoni) did not treat her that way.  She wasn't all of a sudden more powerful than everyone.  She learned, grew, got her ass kicked but kept going.  Because of this no one got upset that she was able to hold her own against Maul and even Vader...because we saw her get to that point.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #3721 on: July 23, 2020, 12:10:53 PM »

If it was pure incompetence it could be easily fixed, but when you look at the people involved its hard to swallow.  KK has worked alongside Lucas and Spielberg for almost Three Decades....there is no way she could not have gleaned what Lucas would have done.  Many of the Lucasfilm staff were there under Lucas as well.  The writers and authors (with a few exceptions) are all semi or fully successful in the industry.  But the agenda...that can taint and twist any talent.  It's one of the reason the comic industry is tanking.  Ill try and craft an example without getting to close to IRL stuff:

Lets say A writer is hired to craft a new story within an established universe.  Animals are the main characters and the majority of the heroes have been Dogs.  The writer thinks Mice have been not represented enough so they want the new hero to be a mouse...nothing really wrong here yet.  The writer wants to make sure the Mouse hero is on the same pedestal as the dog heroes...or even higher.  They begin to write and that agenda starts seeping into their writing.  They give their Mouse great powers and abilities...without much or any explanation to force them into the same realm of characters who have been established for decades.  Then make the established dog characters make stupid mistakes that go against their character.   They also write very soft trials for the mouse because they feel Mice have been through enough IRL.  The result is a mouse who without the experience is not only on the level of the established characters. But surpasses them inexplicably.   Commonly refereed to as a "Mary Sue".

Hopefully I made sense in that.  Bottom line, its the agenda that shapes their story.  Which on its own wouldn't be that big of an issue.  But when its interjected into an established franchise and shapes the very future of said franchise is when people get upset.   Ahsoka is the best example of how it should be done.  She came in and it was painfully obvious she was there as a ploy...but luckily the writers (and Filoni) did not treat her that way.  She wasn't all of a sudden more powerful than everyone.  She learned, grew, got her ass kicked but kept going.  Because of this no one got upset that she was able to hold her own against Maul and even Vader...because we saw her get to that point.
You did make sense. Though it still is a problem of talent because a talented writer could very well have an agenda and write a mouse character into a great hero by taking the time and effort to justify it within the universe. So the problem seems to be lazy/incompetent agenda driven writers. More than just agenda driven writers.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3722 on: July 23, 2020, 01:49:26 PM »

You did make sense. Though it still is a problem of talent because a talented writer could very well have an agenda and write a mouse character into a great hero by taking the time and effort to justify it within the universe. So the problem seems to be lazy/incompetent agenda driven writers. More than just agenda driven writers.

Fair Enough.  Majorly its when those in charge care more about the agenda than the story and don't reign them in. There are a few comic writers who were highly praised 20 years ago that are now reviled because they were allowed to push their agendas.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #3723 on: July 23, 2020, 05:35:15 PM »

Fair Enough.  Majorly its when those in charge care more about the agenda than the story and don't reign them in. There are a few comic writers who were highly praised 20 years ago that are now reviled because they were allowed to push their agendas.
To be fair some people aren't as accepting about women or LGBT people...

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #3724 on: July 23, 2020, 05:45:32 PM »

Fair Enough.  Majorly its when those in charge care more about the agenda than the story and don't reign them in. There are a few comic writers who were highly praised 20 years ago that are now reviled because they were allowed to push their agendas.

I think you both have really hit the aspects of it. It really goes to the heart of what makes Rey as a character. Sure, there were people that were complaining that the sole reason for her being a bad character was because she was a woman (which is ridiculous), but I think the vast majority were simply pointing to the writing itself as the issue. Then of course Lucasfilm and Co. started attacking fans... blah blah blah, we've talked about all that before... I tend to harp on it too much.  Roll Eyes

It seems the main issue is impatience. KK didn't seem to feel the need to give Rey an Ahsoka-like storyline, or even one close to what Leia had in the OT (I'd argue that Leia already had some character development going into the first film though.) That seems to be the crux of Tepes mouse and dog analogy. Sure, you can make a story and flesh out the character in question on their own journey, but if your main purpose and focus is an agenda and not on the character then shortcuts will be taken. Sometimes extreme shortcuts. It's actually an unfortunate side effect that seems to be gaining a lot of traction in Hollywood. This idea that the masses will eat up what we put on the screen as long as it fits in with their own agenda, meanwhile character development, plotline, believable stories, all of that gets thrown to the wolves. In cinema, I don't think an agenda in of itself can be the main goal. It's like a human body with no skeleton but everything else is present, there's no support structure.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #3725 on: July 23, 2020, 06:02:00 PM »

I think you both have really hit the aspects of it. It really goes to the heart of what makes Rey as a character. Sure, there were people that were complaining that the sole reason for her being a bad character was because she was a woman (which is ridiculous), but I think the vast majority were simply pointing to the writing itself as the issue. Then of course Lucasfilm and Co. started attacking fans... blah blah blah, we've talked about all that before... I tend to harp on it too much.  Roll Eyes

It seems the main issue is impatience. KK didn't seem to feel the need to give Rey an Ahsoka-like storyline, or even one close to what Leia had in the OT (I'd argue that Leia already had some character development going into the first film though.) That seems to be the crux of Tepes mouse and dog analogy. Sure, you can make a story and flesh out the character in question on their own journey, but if your main purpose and focus is an agenda and not on the character then shortcuts will be taken. Sometimes extreme shortcuts. It's actually an unfortunate side effect that seems to be gaining a lot of traction in Hollywood. This idea that the masses will eat up what we put on the screen as long as it fits in with their own agenda, meanwhile character development, plotline, believable stories, all of that gets thrown to the wolves. In cinema, I don't think an agenda in of itself can be the main goal. It's like a human body with no skeleton but everything else is present, there's no support structure.
Exactly. Hating Rey for being a woman is stupid. Not liking her character because it's a Marey Sue is only logical. But of course, it's easier to point fingers and ignore constructive criticism by saying "you hate women". Anyway...

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #3726 on: July 23, 2020, 06:13:48 PM »

Exactly. Hating Rey for being a woman is stupid. Not liking her character because it's a Marey Sue is only logical. But of course, it's easier to point fingers and ignore constructive criticism by saying "you hate women". Anyway...

Oh absolutely, I agree completely, it's a classic deflection technique. If you just brand your opponent as biased then you can sit back comfortably and ignore any point they make, no matter how logical or poignant the observations are.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3727 on: July 24, 2020, 03:04:58 PM »

So... She's gone? That's official?

https://cosmicbook.news/george-lucas-saving-star-wars-kathleen-kennedy-jj-abrams

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

« Reply #3728 on: July 24, 2020, 04:07:34 PM »

I'm still skeptical, but when I read Lucas' 4 demands in the article I might have hollered pretty loudly and started fist pumping over my head. Vive la Lucas!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3729 on: July 24, 2020, 08:48:44 PM »

That "I" think was the issue.   It should have been "WWGD"  What would George Do.  Then go from there.   This is why Willy Wonka didn't want an adult to win his factory.
Precisely. The success of the franchise was due to ONE man's vision. He may not have directed all, but (if I'm not mistaken) he wrote all. At least the movies.

Think about this..... How many Female villains can you name from Disney SW.  Not antagonists..... Ventress, Mother Talzin, Admiral Sloan, Bo Katan even Governor Pryce weren't true villains.  
Kathleen Kennedy.......Oh wait you mean within the story? I assume 7th Sister also doesn't count because she was one of Vader's lackeys?

I'm still not so sure about this.
Maybe it's because feminism is more laidback in m'y country or because social justice isn't that Big.
But I see the lack of vision more as incompetence than political agenda.
I don't mind strong women Heroes or gay heroes. As long as they are well written characters. And that's the problem I have with their movies. Badly written characters and poor storytelling.
If you were more familiar with the social climate in the US, you would probably see it better.

I think I saw that one. It sucked. Roll Eyes

Hopefully I made sense in that.  Bottom line, its the agenda that shapes their story.  Which on its own wouldn't be that big of an issue.  But when its interjected into an established franchise and shapes the very future of said franchise is when people get upset.   Ahsoka is the best example of how it should be done.  She came in and it was painfully obvious she was there as a ploy...but luckily the writers (and Filoni) did not treat her that way.  She wasn't all of a sudden more powerful than everyone.  She learned, grew, got her ass kicked but kept going.  Because of this no one got upset that she was able to hold her own against Maul and even Vader...because we saw her get to that point.
Great example. But Ahsoka also had the advantage of developing over 6 seasons of a serialized show.

Or like what they did with Wonder Woman. Initially I thought "Oh Gawd. Another girl-power movie." I ended up seeing because a group of friends was going, so I thought "Oh well, who doesn't want to stare at Gal for 2 hours?" Grin Grin I was delighted to find out how well it was done. Diana wasn't a great hero because she's a woman and she arbitrarily kicked all the boys' asses. She was trained as a warrior from a very young age so she had developed skill. But more so, she was a hero because she stepped up to fight the fight that no one else could or would. And she made mistakes. She defied the wishes of her mother, and was so hellbent on stopping Ares that she marked the wrong man.

Rey on the other hand was raised in an inhospitable environment, both terrestrially and socially. It was a dog-eat-dog existence on a planet with limited resources. Her guardian was an unscrupulous salvage trader (which now that I think of it bears an uncomfortable resemblance to an older story about a slave boy and his junk dealer master). These conditions do not produce nice people, without having an obvious positive influence to inspire decency. Anakin had his mother, Rey had no one. My favorite example to cite what would really happen:

Hearing the struggle between BB-8 and Teedo and being drawn toward it to investigate, Rey would have kicked Teedo's ass and stole his rightful claim to the salvage. Living a hand-to-mouth existence, Rey would have sold the socer ball for 60 portions without a second thought. <insert George Lucas memes here> She wouldn't care about droid rights.

She then goes on to masterfully fly an unfamiliar ship when she's never flown before; adeptly uses Force abilities that she'd didn't even know about, let alone have training on their use; and later engages a trained badass in lightsaber combat and wins. All because she's a cute and spunky girl, and the good guy. -_-

Exactly. Hating Rey for being a woman is stupid. Not liking her character because it's a Mary Sue is only logical. But of course, it's easier to point fingers and ignore constructive criticism by saying "you hate women". Anyway...
Quite the contrary. Ask anyone who knows me.... I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE women. Grin I hated the character of Rey because she was a 10yo girl's fan-fic. Poor and unrealistic character development, with a lame and played out story arc.

I love female characters to be feminine. And I appreciate the qualities, that most feminists detest in so-called "traditional" female characters. One of my favorite female characters from SW is Eleena Daru. A Twi'lek slave who had the heart of one of the most fearsome Sith Lords to date: Darth Malgus. He ended up killing her after she was threatened in order to manipulate him. His logic was that he would be stronger if she couldn't be used against him, but I believe he destroyed his greatest source of strength. He would have flown through a star to protect her. That level of attachment makes a man very unpredictable and dangerous. You often don't get the same reaction from a woman toward a man, but you will when you apply it to her children.

Or another great example is when a woman exploits the idiocy of "supremacy". Case in point: Black Widow in the Avengers. In the opening scenes she is "being threatened" by stereotypical big bad corrupt Eastern European general dude....until Coulson calls and she has to reveal that the idiot is telling her everything because he thinks she is a helpless woman. And we all know how that one ends. Grin I love her character because she uses her femininity to its fullest extent, but it doesn't make her a bimbo. She fights just as hard, and she fights like a woman.

Building on this thought, I wondered last night, if Leia conned Jabba into thinking this weak Human female is not a threat. That's why he dresses her in a sexy brass bikini and has her at his side, while the "real threats" are being fed to the sarlaac. Again, we all know how that one turned out.

Oh absolutely, I agree completely, it's a classic deflection technique. If you just brand your opponent as biased then you can sit back comfortably and ignore any point they make, no matter how logical or poignant the observations are.
I would say something that I have run across too many times to count using this exact technique, but it is too politcal. Needless to say, weak minds offer weak arguments.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #3730 on: July 24, 2020, 09:44:02 PM »

Back when i competed i found my women opponents to be more dangerous then men... lets not forget women are faster then men.. they are able to multi task better then men this has been proven many times... and as a former iron worker i had no issue with women on jobs... Treat all with open mind and care for we all are humans on this little blue ball

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #3731 on: July 25, 2020, 06:22:55 AM »

Back when i competed i found my women opponents to be more dangerous then men... lets not forget women are faster then men.. they are able to multi task better then men this has been proven many times... and as a former iron worker i had no issue with women on jobs... Treat all with open mind and care for we all are humans on this little blue ball
Agreed.

I may not know the full extent of the social climate in the US but I've seen my share of testimonies from both side. And my conclusion is that people there seems to think too much in absolutes and not with enough nuances x)
But hey, I hope I'll be able to visit one day and talk to people directly.

Rey being good at fighting shouldn't be a surprise. She had to in order to survive. As for her use of a lightsaber, if you have good tai sabaki and a practise with a weapon, you'll manage with other weapons. She never would have been able to defeat any prequels era lightsaber user, but it was enough to fight someone being cocky even after receiving a wookie bolt to the side... (devil's advocate a bit).
But flying the Falcon and using force powers? I call BS.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #3732 on: July 25, 2020, 02:05:22 PM »

Agreed.

I may not know the full extent of the social climate in the US but I've seen my share of testimonies from both side. And my conclusion is that people there seems to think too much in absolutes and not with enough nuances x)
But hey, I hope I'll be able to visit one day and talk to people directly.

Rey being good at fighting shouldn't be a surprise. She had to in order to survive. As for her use of a lightsaber, if you have good tai sabaki and a practise with a weapon, you'll manage with other weapons. She never would have been able to defeat any prequels era lightsaber user, but it was enough to fight someone being cocky even after receiving a wookie bolt to the side... (devil's advocate a bit).
But flying the Falcon and using force powers? I call BS.

I didn't have a problem with the way they did the Rey/Kylo Ren duel in Force Awakens, mainly because of the style used. It was more of a hack-n-slash/survival mode style.  If they had been going at it like Anakin and Obi-Wan in Revenge of the Sith, I would have been loudly calling BS - Rey may have had some fighting skill but it was her first time using a lightsaber, and even though Kylo Ren had more general skill in using a lightsaber, there really were no Jedi around for him to duel at the time the movie takes place, so there's inexperience there.  It was two novice duelists going at it, and it pretty much looked it.

Rey flying the Falcon solo (no pun intended) the first time she's in the cockpit?  Yeah, that's a little sketchy, LOL.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #3733 on: July 25, 2020, 02:46:00 PM »

I didn't have a problem with the way they did the Rey/Kylo Ren duel in Force Awakens, mainly because of the style used. It was more of a hack-n-slash/survival mode style.  If they had been going at it like Anakin and Obi-Wan in Revenge of the Sith, I would have been loudly calling BS - Rey may have had some fighting skill but it was her first time using a lightsaber, and even though Kylo Ren had more general skill in using a lightsaber, there really were no Jedi around for him to duel at the time the movie takes place, so there's inexperience there.  It was two novice duelists going at it, and it pretty much looked it.

Rey flying the Falcon solo (no pun intended) the first time she's in the cockpit?  Yeah, that's a little sketchy, LOL.
Agreed. And half of the reason is because they said the props were heavy... How the hell can you use a HEAVY lightsaber?? the hilt can be heavy but the whole prop should be balanced enough to looks like the blade is weightless. THAT is incompetence.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #3734 on: July 25, 2020, 03:12:41 PM »

Agreed. And half of the reason is because they said the props were heavy... How the hell can you use a HEAVY lightsaber?? the hilt can be heavy but the whole prop should be balanced enough to looks like the blade is weightless. THAT is incompetence.

Seriously?  Wow....

Too bad Bob Anderson had passed away a few years before they started filming; I always thought the Luke/Vader duel in Empire Strikes Back was one of, if not the best in the saga.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green