Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Back Up Sabers...  (Read 5204 times)
srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 11:14:45 PM »

Good points. If I did carry a spare saber it would be smaller and I would have it secured or concealed on my body some where not easily loosened and bumped but still easily accessible. Like maybe in my robe under my arm like a concealed pistol.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 02:45:41 AM »

I'd at least have a shoto stashed in my fighter if I were a Jedi, but only as an emergency alternative.  

Now being the Dark Jedi that I am, I would carry at least 3 sabers on my person; two at my belt, and a saber spear/naginata(?) on my back, plus a blaster pistol on my thigh. I'm going a more post-Yuuzahn Vong wars Dark Jedi.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 03:13:51 AM »

How about boots that are calf high, and have hidden compartments for a short hilt, meaning you could carry two "spares"?

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 03:35:35 AM »

How about boots that are calf high, and have hidden compartments for a short hilt, meaning you could carry two "spares"?

Yeah, that's a great place to carry a spare or two. Just make sure they don't activate and cut your feet off! I was also thinking on the belt in the lower back area and have the saber horizontally fixed. I also like up the sleeve like Sideous had. You could activate them and have arm mounted sabers. I've always loved that idea. Much like the Dark Templar from Brood War.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 07:48:04 PM »

I could see a light side Jedi having a second saber for training purposes to train with dual s or a saber staff for training in his place of residence ...

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: