Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Four - that's right - 4 Mysterby Box Sabers  (Read 3067 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 02:27:35 AM »

Alright, did my modifications (Although I'd still like to leather wrap the bottom portion of the Raven). Heres some images of the new mystery box sabers.

Definitely very nice sabers there

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 04:36:48 AM »

Those Initiates look awesome in white.  And, I know from firsthand experience that the Sentinel is awesome in blue.  The Raven looks really nice in Arctic Blue.  It was a good move putting that LED in that saber anyway, since it has premium sound.  The buck puck will work better for that color than the resistor in the stunt.

Wahshiya
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 40

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 01:04:47 PM »

Great set of sabers there.  I am going to get a Raven or two at some point

A question on the LED swap.  On the stunt sabers it is just a matter of clipping the two wires on the current LED and then soldering on the new ones, right?

The force saw fit to provide my a number of arctic blues, but I'd like switch at least one of them to red. 

Current Ultra Sabers arsenal:
Emperor's Hand - Menace emitter, Emerald controller and v4 Obsidian SB
Archon 3.1 - Diamond controller
Fulcrum - Emerald controller and v3 Obsidian SB
Dark War Glaive - RGB w/ v4 SB
Raven - BR w/ v4 SB
"Revanite Sentinel" (customized Dark Sentinel V4) - Red - stunt
"Revanite Sentinel Reforged" (customized Dark Sentinel V4 LE) - Obsidian V3 SB - Purple w/ QDs
Plus lots more stunt and project sabers
Next up: Scorpion, Malice, Flamberge V2

Krilleth Luxio
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 02:07:19 PM »

Great set of sabers there.  I am going to get a Raven or two at some point

A question on the LED swap.  On the stunt sabers it is just a matter of clipping the two wires on the current LED and then soldering on the new ones, right?

The force saw fit to provide my a number of arctic blues, but I'd like switch at least one of them to red. 

Yeah it's pretty well that simple. Just clip the wires for the led (give yourself about 2 inches from the heat sink), exposed the wire by trimming the outer cover off, put heat shrink further down the wire, soldered them back together and heat shrunk the exposed parts.
I personally modify all my sabers with a quick release. I can do it a lot cheaper than what US charges for it, and if I'm swapping led's around, it makes my life a lot easier to put them back together.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: