Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1280611 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3270 on: August 15, 2018, 01:21:13 PM »

No idea

<rude gesture to the freller who needs to put on their big-boy pants>

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3271 on: August 15, 2018, 05:14:17 PM »

"Lemme see ya finga."

Oh I have a finga to show ya. Two of them.

WTF? How have I lost 2 points in the last 5 min? Angry

I can fix that.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3272 on: August 15, 2018, 06:33:12 PM »

Have a point Logos, you too Silenoz.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3273 on: August 16, 2018, 02:40:18 PM »

So is every one else having a good day. I get to have inspectors spend 3 hours in my new home starting at 9:00am because it's been sold! And after moving in two and a half weeks ago I was told yesterday I should probably start looking for a new place. WHOOO! Point back at ya Infinit.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3274 on: August 16, 2018, 02:41:53 PM »

no

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3275 on: August 16, 2018, 02:42:22 PM »

What the hell? And they couldn't have told you they were selling before they rented to you?

My morning took a downturn. Gavin threw my coffee on the floor and now I'm ready to commit murder.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3276 on: August 16, 2018, 02:47:15 PM »

What the hell? And they couldn't have told you they were selling before they rented to you?

My morning took a downturn. Gavin threw my coffee on the floor and now I'm ready to commit murder.

I knew they were selling but it had been on the market for 6 months and there was less than a month left before they took it off. I didn't have much of a choice at the time. I needed a place.
I ALMOST feel bad for this Gavin character. <GET EM>

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3277 on: August 16, 2018, 02:51:31 PM »

I knew they were selling but it had been on the market for 6 months and there was less than a month left before they took it off. I didn't have much of a choice at the time. I needed a place.
Ah. Still sucks tho.

He is currently grounded in his cage.

Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3278 on: August 16, 2018, 02:55:11 PM »

It does suck, sorry to hear.  Have you started to look?

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3279 on: August 16, 2018, 03:36:38 PM »

Ah. Still sucks tho.

He is currently grounded in his cage.

What is he?

It does suck, sorry to hear.  Have you started to look?

Not yet. I just found out about everything last night. The landlord knew for over a week and didn't bother to tell me. Angry
The sale MIGHT not go through, but I met the guy that's buying and he seemed like he really wanted it and could afford it.
I hate it here anyway.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3280 on: August 16, 2018, 05:43:45 PM »

What is he?
Cockatoo

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3281 on: August 16, 2018, 05:50:06 PM »

Cockatoo

Oh. I see. I used to have an evil bird.

Oh man, I can still smell the perfume of the wife of one of the 5 people that are going to be in and out of my place till 12:00.
It's been 25 minutes since she left the room I'm in. It still stinks like fat old lady!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3282 on: August 16, 2018, 07:53:32 PM »

Are we done yet?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3283 on: August 16, 2018, 07:56:00 PM »

Sure. Why not?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3284 on: August 16, 2018, 07:57:51 PM »

Then you're posting in a dead game. Told you I'd win.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: