Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Best FoC color for Blazing Red blade  (Read 7993 times)
NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 07:29:49 AM »

I have a BR MLS w/ AS FoC and it looks FANTASTIC! If I were you, I'd go with the BR w/ AS FoC.  Smiley

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 01:47:43 AM »

sorry it took so long been busy with work but here is vid of blazing red with violet amethsyt FOC

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVlk8M9f2Ro" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVlk8M9f2Ro</a>

setsu9
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 06:52:08 AM »

Some people have said that the BR w/ AS FoC can sometimes look a little pink, and that BR w/ orange is a more subtle look.

I was having a look at the chart for the FoC options and a possibility really caught my eye. I'm not sure if anyone has done this but I wonder how BR w/ AB would turn out.

Dark Arbiter - GB/AS & BR/FO
Shock LE - VA/AS
**lightside points please**

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 02:30:54 PM »

I was having a look at the chart for the FoC options and a possibility really caught my eye. I'm not sure if anyone has done this but I wonder how BR w/ AB would turn out.

I think that would look awesome! If a pink color is seen with BR/AS, then a VA type color should appear with BR/AB, and I think that would give a nice effect. The general forum concensus for BR's FoC pairing is FO, but with some thought, I think I'd lean towards a BR/AB combo.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

setsu9
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 02:47:40 PM »

I think that would look awesome! If a pink color is seen with BR/AS, then a VA type color should appear with BR/AB, and I think that would give a nice effect. The general forum concensus for BR's FoC pairing is FO, but with some thought, I think I'd lean towards a BR/AB combo.

My first saber will be the consular, in CG/AS, and quick disconnect. I think I'll order an extra MLS unit in BR/AB, take the shroud off the consular and swap out the LED when a sithy mood takes me. The arctic blue is still a light colour, so I hope it turns out kinda white/blue/violet -ish.

Dark Arbiter - GB/AS & BR/FO
Shock LE - VA/AS
**lightside points please**

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 02:55:50 PM »

My first saber will be the consular, in CG/AS, and quick disconnect. I think I'll order an extra MLS unit in BR/AB, take the shroud off the consular and swap out the LED when a sithy mood takes me. The arctic blue is still a light colour, so I hope it turns out kinda white/blue/violet -ish.

I have QDs in my Bellicose, and I think I shall eventually do the same! One thing to note as well: you'll be able to tweak the color of the lockup flicker by adjusting its speed in the Obsidian Launcher, so at least for the lockup, you can definitely get the colour you're looking for.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: