Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Guardian w/ emerald and obsidian wiring question  (Read 1723 times)
Darkmatter73
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -42

« on: January 01, 2014, 07:38:26 PM »

Just got my nickel plated Guardian with all the fun stuff, just have a quick question to others owners of such sabers.

Where the heck do you put back all the wiring and boards? I took out the Emerald to play with the colors, had to hit it against my desk to get it out,  it was in there so snug.
When i found my color combos, I literally can't find a good way to push all that back in, feels like I'll break something.

I adore my new saber, but I can't go thru this every time I need a battery change   Grin
I fiddled with it for about 15 mins, but I feel like something will give or snap if I force it.

Advice?

Thanks

-Darkmatter73

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 08:39:11 PM »

Use the force!

Don't listen to me, I wouldn't want anything to happen to your saber. I just had to say it

Walk always towards the Light.

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 04:06:05 AM »

Hey I had a similar problem with my archons speaker not wanting to come out, can't say for sure it's the same with the emerald but I'll give it a shot. I took sandpaper and rubbed the outside of the speaker just to shave off just enough plastic so it would slip back in and back out again easily. With all the wires the best ing to do is just carefully twist back and forth to help "settle" the wires in place get the speaker in a little so you can start threading the pommel. Thread the pommel on carefully. Hope that helps ya. Important to remember to that these things are made very well! Good luck! Oh and pics of that saber if you can is love to see the nickel on that guardian!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: