Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277384 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3975 on: October 03, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »

Ya'll have no idea how down with biscuits n' gravy I am. Why is it so damn hard to find good country gravy?
I only know of one place that makes really good BnG (the Silver Spur), luckily that's only 20 minutes away. Other than that, it's just a gravy-less nightmare wasteland for hundreds of miles.

Now I officially need BnG. Thank you VERY much Lady A.K.!

Infinit01. I assume you don't dig biscuits n' gravy because of your fitness/superhero body thing.
If not, you go on and get yer self some GD BnG! Go on, git!!!
Oh man, your in Texas too. You could probably throw a rock and hit someone right in the biscuits n' gravy. Damn you!
You need to get your ass to Monroe. There's this little diner called Dina's. H    F     S    !!! Her country fried steak is savory sex in your mouth, but the same gravy is used for her biscuits and gravy. Force, I need to take a roadtrip.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3976 on: October 03, 2018, 05:20:39 PM »

Wrong. Gravy makes everything better

Even gravy ice cream?

I need to make you gravy. It will change your life.

Is there a delivery service with this?

Ya'll have no idea how down with biscuits n' gravy I am. Why is it so damn hard to find good country gravy?
I only know of one place that makes really good BnG (the Silver Spur), luckily that's only 20 minutes away. Other than that, it's just a gravy-less nightmare wasteland for hundreds of miles.

Now I officially need BnG. Thank you VERY much Lady A.K.!

If I didn't know better, I thought you're from Texas given the lingo in your response. Hmmmm..... Gravy-less nightmare....  Cheesy Lol.  Apparently, I haven't had the types of Gravy and y'all been having....

Infinit01. I assume you don't dig biscuits n' gravy because of your fitness/superhero body thing.
If not, you go on and get yer self some GD BnG! Go on, git!!!

It's not a consistency that I like and yes, it's due to my fitness thing. I want to look like Captain America and not Jabba the Hutt after all....  

Oh man, your in Texas too. You could probably throw a rock and hit someone right in the biscuits n' gravy. Damn you!

You got me choking on water, have a point. Lol.

You need to get your ass to Monroe. There's this little diner called Dina's. H    F     S    !!! Her country fried steak is savory sex in your mouth, but the same gravy is used for her biscuits and gravy. Force, I need to take a roadtrip.

Maybe we should all plan a road trip or meet up there

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3977 on: October 03, 2018, 05:31:21 PM »

Not an exaggeration. You are NOT allowed to go without me

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3978 on: October 03, 2018, 05:41:23 PM »

Savory sex in the mouth? Gravy on her biscuits? Leave it to logos to take it to the gutter.

Even gravy ice cream?

Especially gravy ice cream.

You got me choking on water, have a point. Lol.

Mission Accomplished!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3979 on: October 03, 2018, 05:46:05 PM »

Huh

Gravy Ice Cream? I've had Fried Ice Cream before but never Gravy Ice Cream!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3980 on: October 03, 2018, 05:56:01 PM »

Huh

Gravy Ice Cream? I've had Fried Ice Cream before but never Gravy Ice Cream!

I've never actually had gravy ice cream. I have heard of fried ice cream, but I've never tried it.
OMG! FRIED GRAVY ICE CREAM!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3981 on: October 03, 2018, 05:59:15 PM »

Especially gravy ice cream.

Mission Accomplished!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3982 on: October 03, 2018, 06:34:10 PM »

It's not hard for Jackie Chan's mind to be blown. He's missing part of his skull.
When he was shooting Armour of the Gods in 1986, a piece of bone punctured through his skull and into his brain. So now there's just a hole. So...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3983 on: October 03, 2018, 06:42:13 PM »

Even gravy ice cream?
That could be a thing.

Is there a delivery service with this?
Yes. You deliver yourself to my kitchen.

It's not a consistency that I like and yes, it's due to my fitness thing. I want to look like Captain America and not Jabba the Hutt after all....  
Duh. You don't eat it every day, but you can indulge from time to time.

Maybe we should all plan a road trip or meet up there
Get up here. LAK too.

Savory sex in the mouth? Gravy on her biscuits? Leave it to logos to take it to the gutter.
Why do people have such an issue with this phrase. Have you never experienced food so good that it touches you in places it shouldn't? (And you like it.)

Fried ice cream is super cooled ice cream that is dipped in a rice batter (like Cinnamon Toast Crunch) and deep fried. Sprinkle cinnamon & sugar, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream. E voila. (damn I'm hungry)

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3984 on: October 03, 2018, 06:53:41 PM »

Why do people have such an issue with this phrase. Have you never experienced food so good that it touches you in places it shouldn't? (And you like it.)

LOL. Obviously I don't have an issue with that phrase. I'm just childish and have a filthy mind. And yeah, I've been touched by food in places it shouldn't have touched me. But I can't put that on the food. That's on Danika.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3985 on: October 03, 2018, 06:54:00 PM »

LOL. Obviously I don't have an issue with that phrase. I'm just childish and have a filthy mind. And yeah, I've been touched by food in places it shouldn't have touched me. But I can't put that on the food. That's on Danika.
She sounds kinky.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3986 on: October 03, 2018, 07:06:04 PM »

She sounds kinky.

Lets just say she was a "good" Witch.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3987 on: October 03, 2018, 07:16:51 PM »

Mine was more inclined to keep the food in the kitchen.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3988 on: October 03, 2018, 07:36:20 PM »

It's not hard for Jackie Chan's mind to be blown. He's missing part of his skull.
When he was shooting Armour of the Gods in 1986, a piece of bone punctured through his skull and into his brain. So now there's just a hole. So...

I so did not know that and I've been a huge fan of his since I was a kid.

That could be a thing.
Yes. You deliver yourself to my kitchen.
Duh. You don't eat it every day, but you can indulge from time to time.
Get up here. LAK too.

Looks like there's a road trip ahead of us then.

Shocked

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3989 on: October 03, 2018, 07:47:33 PM »

Looks like there's a road trip ahead of us then.
Woohoo

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: