Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1278242 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4605 on: November 05, 2018, 01:45:14 AM »

Bioware needs to remake SWTOR. I want new version. I like the old one, but I want a more modern one.

If it's available for Mac, I'll play.
You dang kids and your new fangled X-Station Play Box 5000's.
GET OFF MY LAWN!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4606 on: November 05, 2018, 03:58:24 AM »

Bioware needs to remake SWTOR. I want new version. I like the old one, but I want a more modern one.

Agreed. I would like a new story with the current generation tech. It would look incredible!

If it's available for Mac, I'll play.
You dang kids and your new fangled X-Station Play Box 5000's.
GET OFF MY LAWN!

Buahahahaha. But it’s not your lawn is it? I thought it was the country’s lawn.... Cheesy

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4607 on: November 05, 2018, 04:12:31 AM »

Agreed. I would like a new story with the current generation tech. It would look incredible!

Buahahahaha. But it’s not your lawn is it? I thought it was the country’s lawn.... Cheesy

Wait, what? Did I miss something? My lawn is my lawn. End of discussion. You can get off my freakin' lawn too unless you brought a Slip 'N Slide. Did you bring a Slip 'N Slide?

You know what? Everyone get out of my damn yard!!!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4608 on: November 05, 2018, 04:21:00 AM »

Wait, what? Did I miss something? My lawn is my lawn. End of discussion. You can get off my freakin' lawn too unless you brought a Slip 'N Slide. Did you bring a Slip 'N Slide?

You know what? Everyone get out of my damn yard!!!

I got four slip and slides and we can play slide base ball with along with music equipment. Will that work? Also brought Girl Scout Cookies

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #4609 on: November 05, 2018, 06:23:15 AM »

Also brought Girl Scout Cookies

Seeing this right after seeing Wednesday in the MEME thread and thinking about Girl Scout Cookies....Great monday morning for me this week! Grin

Point!

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4610 on: November 05, 2018, 06:58:39 AM »

I got four slip and slides and we can play slide base ball with along with music equipment. Will that work? Also brought Girl Scout Cookies

Girl Scout Cookies? Well look who knows the secret password!
You can stay. Wink

Seeing this right after seeing Wednesday in the MEME thread and thinking about Girl Scout Cookies....Great monday morning for me this week! Grin

Point!

Were you thrown off by seeing Wednesday on a Monday?

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #4611 on: November 05, 2018, 09:54:05 AM »

Were you thrown off by seeing Wednesday on a Monday?

Not specifically. I just thought "Are they made with real Girl scouts?"  Grin (that line always made me laugh)

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4612 on: November 05, 2018, 12:47:16 PM »

Point!

Haha, expect on back within the hour, Crue!  I forgot about the Girl Scout Cookies meme. Lol.

Girl Scout Cookies? Well look who knows the secret password!
You can stay. Wink

Thank you, kind sir.   Grin  I shall also bring lightsabers

Not specifically. I just thought "Are they made with real Girl scouts?"  Grin (that line always made me laugh)

That's what I always think when I see this...

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #4613 on: November 05, 2018, 12:52:56 PM »

Haha, expect on back within the hour, Crue!  I forgot about the Girl Scout Cookies meme. Lol.

You are too kind  Wink

That's what I always think when I see this...

Didn't know that one  Grin
Thank your for sharing.
Now I need to wait an hour to give you a point for it as I just gave you one for your spinning thread Wink

Sabers Owned

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4614 on: November 05, 2018, 01:00:18 PM »

All these noodles are... fine i guess, but I was wondering...

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4615 on: November 05, 2018, 01:04:24 PM »

Didn't know that one  Grin
Thank your for sharing.
Now I need to wait an hour to give you a point for it as I just gave you one for your spinning thread Wink

You're welcome and the wait begins, Lol.  Glad that you like it though, I just made the meme and posted it on Imgur but every time I see that flavor, that's the question I always ask....

All these noodles are... fine i guess, but I was wondering...

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4616 on: November 05, 2018, 01:31:48 PM »

Shhh. You know I always keep some spare weekend on me at all times. I can hook you up, but it's gonna cost double. Your Welcome. Smiley
Now where were we? Oh yeah,

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4617 on: November 05, 2018, 01:48:14 PM »

PREACH

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4618 on: November 05, 2018, 02:18:04 PM »

Shhh. You know I always keep some spare weekend on me at all times. I can hook you up, but it's gonna cost double. Your Welcome. Smiley
Now where were we? Oh yeah,

Buahahahahaha. Point incoming by the way

PREACH

And done

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4619 on: November 05, 2018, 02:27:59 PM »

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Nihon Ichiban!

Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: