Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277155 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4875 on: November 13, 2018, 08:06:16 PM »

HAHA! That's awesome. I learned that in Kenpo. I've let people do that to me and it always leaves them dumbfounded. I want to get back into Aikido. Best shape I've ever been in. Physically and mentally.
Strong mind, strong body.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #4876 on: November 14, 2018, 08:01:33 AM »

Hi Darth Silenoz, yes quite often actually when I used to produce music for people. It didn't help when you sequenced a backing track and laid everything down and mixed it then the "artist" came in and said "this isn't the same as the record...it's in the wrong key!" Yet I had the original sheet music to work from!

It was times like that when I would dig out and listen to an old CD of sound effects from the UK BBC Studios FX Collection. It had a sound effect titled "Arm being ripped out at socket and then hitting someone with the soggy end" I would imagine it was the offending "artist" on the receiving (soggy) end!

Better to do that than do it for real and face a lawsuit!

That's a great way of mentally having the satisfaction of making them suffer without actually doing it physically. I approve  Wink

Point for the creative way you ease the tension  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4877 on: November 14, 2018, 12:03:14 PM »

That's a great way of mentally having the satisfaction of making them suffer without actually doing it physically. I approve  Wink

Point for the creative way you ease the tension  Grin

Agreed wholeheartedly.  Revenge is the sweetest joy!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4878 on: November 14, 2018, 02:35:33 PM »

Is it next week yet?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #4879 on: November 14, 2018, 02:36:51 PM »

Is it next week yet?

Sorry to disappoint you but no, not yet.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4880 on: November 14, 2018, 02:38:44 PM »

This

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4881 on: November 14, 2018, 03:02:33 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #4882 on: November 14, 2018, 03:06:05 PM »

Merely stating a fact.
If I wanted to show insolence than I probably would've pointed out that next week never happens technically. Next week what you call "next week" will be the week to come therefore it's never really THERE.

Sabers Owned

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4883 on: November 14, 2018, 03:08:49 PM »

Merely stating a fact.
If I wanted to show insolence than I probably would've pointed out that next week never happens technically. Next week what you call "next week" will be the week to come therefore it's never really THERE.
Blah blah blah. Technicality.

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4884 on: November 14, 2018, 03:10:55 PM »

Merely stating a fact.

Oh! A bit like yesterday's tomorrow is today!  Grin

Boy just wait till someone asks "which is the longest night of the year?" and some clever so and so answers, "A Fortnight....it lasts for fourteen days!"

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4885 on: November 14, 2018, 03:11:02 PM »

Is it next week yet?

Ugh everyone get out I want my coffee in the quiet of our victory.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #4886 on: November 14, 2018, 03:23:52 PM »

Oh! A bit like yesterday's tomorrow is today!  Grin

Boy just wait till someone asks "which is the longest night of the year?" and some clever so and so answers, "A Fortnight....it lasts for fourteen days!"

I'd say a Polar Night is longer...But point for the joke  Wink

Sabers Owned

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4887 on: November 14, 2018, 03:33:21 PM »

I said out

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4888 on: November 14, 2018, 03:48:25 PM »

I'd say a Polar Night is longer...But point for the joke  Wink

Ah yes you may have a point there I forgot about the Nordic phenomena. But I do know the longest word in the English language. It is SMILES.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4889 on: November 14, 2018, 03:57:59 PM »

But I do know the longest word in the English language. It is SMILES.

he

he

he

I see what you did there Tyeth.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: