Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277911 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #6210 on: January 03, 2019, 04:26:33 AM »

I love scones, need to find a recipe for the wife to bake. 

How was the last minute gig?

I'll send you mine. It's simple, but you can modify to make whatever variety you like! Also, I always use salted butter even though it says unsalted. They taste better that way. Just give me a bit to find the link. I have it saved on mobile but not my laptop.

It went okay. A lot of sight reading, but that was a given. Got hired to also do the service Sunday and have a 1 bar last minute solo XD

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6211 on: January 03, 2019, 07:36:53 AM »

It went okay. A lot of sight reading, but that was a given. Got hired to also do the service Sunday and have a 1 bar last minute solo XD

Congrats on a successful gig and picking up more work!

I thought I might as well start sharing this stuff here since I don't think every one here makes it over to the Saber Artistry section. I'm still rusty but I'm getting back to it. One take no warm up style, deal with it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRa6-u3fW0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

I also challenge Logos to post anything at all using a saber. Come on sweets! We all want to see your legendary skills!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6212 on: January 03, 2019, 03:50:08 PM »

Great hand changes and strikes there, DS.  I like the Reverse Grip you're doing

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6213 on: January 03, 2019, 04:19:38 PM »

I usually get the Sirloin but the Ribeye is the best <drools>
Their strip is nothin' to sneeze at either.

I also challenge Logos to post anything at all using a saber. Come on sweets! We all want to see your legendary skills!
PASS. I don't have a YouTube account, nor do I have necessity to create (and figure out) one.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6214 on: January 03, 2019, 04:42:11 PM »

Great hand changes and strikes there, DS.  I like the Reverse Grip you're doing

Thank you sir!

Their strip is nothin' to sneeze at either.
PASS. I don't have a YouTube account, nor do I have necessity to create (and figure out) one.

Uh-Huh. I believe you bud. Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6215 on: January 03, 2019, 04:43:10 PM »

You don’t need a YT account to view videos. Just to comment

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6216 on: January 03, 2019, 04:58:03 PM »

Boorrreeeeddddd.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6217 on: January 03, 2019, 05:02:01 PM »

Boorrreeeeddddd.

Tell me about it. No... seriously. In detail. That's how bored I am.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6218 on: January 03, 2019, 05:02:48 PM »

Busy as a bee hive here

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6219 on: January 03, 2019, 05:07:33 PM »

Tell me about it. No... seriously. In detail. That's how bored I am.
Netflix in my pj's while drinking coffee and petting the parrot. I should really go out and sort traps but meh. Gonna fill out a job application this afternoon with the sister person, if she signs me up and I work 2 months she gets a $1500 signing bonus that we're gonna split.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6220 on: January 03, 2019, 05:16:16 PM »

Netflix in my pj's while drinking coffee and petting the parrot. I should really go out and sort traps but meh. Gonna fill out a job application this afternoon with the sister person, if she signs me up and I work 2 months she gets a $1500 signing bonus that we're gonna split.

That sounds like a decent way to spend your time to me. Good luck with that job. Smiley

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6221 on: January 03, 2019, 05:52:29 PM »

That sounds like a decent way to spend your time to me. Good luck with that job. Smiley
Decent but not my preferred way. My interwebz sucks and Netflix keeps freezing  Angry

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6222 on: January 03, 2019, 05:54:01 PM »

Decent but not my preferred way. My interwebz sucks and Netflix keeps freezing  Angry

That does truly suck. What were you trying to watch? Oh, and what was the job for?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6223 on: January 03, 2019, 10:51:12 AM »

That does truly suck. What were you trying to watch? Oh, and what was the job for?
Coraline and Doordash

Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6224 on: January 03, 2019, 06:00:33 PM »

Coraline and Doordash

Coraline is great. I need to see it again. I only saw it once. No idea what Doordash is.

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: