Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 205   Go Down
Author Topic: Quote This!!!  (Read 727316 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2115 on: March 20, 2018, 12:24:41 PM »

"But seen from out here everything seems different. Time bends. Space is boundless. It squashes a man's ego. I feel lonely..."
PASSED!

"Turn the music on. What d'you think this is, a funeral?"

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2116 on: March 22, 2018, 07:11:38 PM »

"Turn the music on. What d'you think this is, a funeral?"
PASSED! (Ulysses Klaue - Black Panther)

"Fun in not something one considers when balancing the galaxy. But this does put a smile on my face."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #2117 on: March 22, 2018, 07:45:05 PM »

Thanos - Infinity War

"NOT THE BEES!! NOT THE BEES!! AHHHHHHHHH!!"

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2118 on: March 22, 2018, 08:18:07 PM »

The Wicker Man - Nicolas Cage

"Do me a favor. Put your lip over your head... and swallow."

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2119 on: March 22, 2018, 08:39:20 PM »

The Wicker Man - Nicolas Cage

"Do me a favor. Put your lip over your head... and swallow."
Max - Grumpy Old Men?

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2120 on: March 22, 2018, 08:40:55 PM »

Max - Grumpy Old Men?
Yup  Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2121 on: March 22, 2018, 08:45:46 PM »

"You are the brute squad."

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2122 on: March 23, 2018, 12:16:35 AM »

The Princess Bride - Miracle Max to Fezzik

"Hi, I'm Captain America. Here to talk to you about one of the most valuable traits a student or soldier can have. Patience. Sometimes, patience is the key to victory. Sometimes, it leads to very little, and is seems like it's not worth it, and you wonder why you waited so long for something so disappointing. . . How many more of these?"

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2123 on: March 23, 2018, 07:21:43 PM »

The Princess Bride - Miracle Max to Fezzik

"Hi, I'm Captain America. Here to talk to you about one of the most valuable traits a student or soldier can have. Patience. Sometimes, patience is the key to victory. Sometimes, it leads to very little, and is seems like it's not worth it, and you wonder why you waited so long for something so disappointing. . . How many more of these?"
Spider-Man: Homecoming.  Captain America to...anyone watching the movie  Wink

"Of course!  Derkaderkastan!"

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2124 on: March 26, 2018, 01:23:44 PM »

"Of course!  Derkaderkastan!"
PASSED!

"Your entrance was good; his was better. The difference? Showmanship."

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2125 on: April 03, 2018, 02:28:34 PM »

"Your entrance was good; his was better. The difference? Showmanship."
PASSED! (Riddler to Two-Face - Batman Forever)

"Don't lose your $#!%."

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2126 on: April 05, 2018, 02:41:34 PM »

"Don't lose your $#!%."
PASSED! (Art3mis to Parzival - Ready Player One)

LAK, you're fired.

"And a convivial Tuesday in April to you,......."

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #2127 on: April 05, 2018, 02:52:28 PM »

Deadpool!  (I was thinking, maybe we shouldn't use films still in theaters/not out on DVD.  Just a thought.)

"Victims, aren't we all?"

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2128 on: April 05, 2018, 03:02:22 PM »

(I was thinking, maybe we shouldn't use films still in theaters/not out on DVD.  Just a thought.)
It was on my mind, and I figured she'd get it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #2129 on: April 05, 2018, 03:09:04 PM »

I understand.  It's been in my head for a bit, you've done it a couple other times (Black Panther, I think, still getting coffee, so memory is fuzzy.  Not a big deal, was a thought.  That one stumped me because it's such a common phrase, maybe not in movies, but in my world...

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 205   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: