Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 205   Go Down
Author Topic: Quote This!!!  (Read 727353 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2295 on: June 19, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »

NO! You all fail.

"You mean The Tumbler?" - Lucius Fox
The Dark Night
Batman Begins.

"We could have a life we two, maybe not like you remember. Maybe not like I imagined. But we could get by."
PASSED!

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH."

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2296 on: June 19, 2018, 05:41:12 PM »

NO! You all fail.
Batman Begins.
PASSED!

Oh, I did that? Son of a beyaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! AHGGGGG! I could jump back and slap myself right now!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2297 on: June 19, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »

NO! You all fail.
Batman Begins.
PASSED!

A Few Good Men.

"Uh, no. You should actually limber up as well. Especially if we're going down that hill. It is very important."

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2298 on: June 19, 2018, 05:53:05 PM »

A Few Good Men.

"Uh, no. You should actually limber up as well. Especially if we're going down that hill. It is very important."

Zombieland

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English."

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2299 on: June 19, 2018, 05:56:59 PM »

Zombieland

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English."

The Fifth Element.

"I'm gonna go jump in the tub and get all slippery and soapy and then hop in that waterbed and watch X-rated movies 'till you get your ass back in my lovn' arms."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2300 on: June 19, 2018, 07:20:09 PM »

The Fifth Element.

"I'm gonna go jump in the tub and get all slippery and soapy and then hop in that waterbed and watch X-rated movies 'till you get your ass back in my lovn' arms."

True Romance

"A martial artist has to take responsibility for himself and accept the consequences of his own doing."

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2301 on: June 19, 2018, 08:24:52 PM »

True Romance

"A martial artist has to take responsibility for himself and accept the consequences of his own doing."

Bruce Lee - Enter The Dragon.

"Your pals, uh, they're not bad people. Maybe we, uh, outta give them a couple of days to think it over."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2302 on: June 21, 2018, 06:10:56 PM »

"Your pals, uh, they're not bad people. Maybe we, uh, outta give them a couple of days to think it over."
<shooting self> Joker - Batman (1989)

"<gasp> Grease 'em now?"

"Oh my. A wall."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #2303 on: June 21, 2018, 06:28:53 PM »

<shooting self> Joker - Batman (1989)

"<gasp> Grease 'em now?"

"Oh my. A wall."

Peter Banning (Pan) - "Hook"

"Is there any air out there?  You don't know!"

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2304 on: June 22, 2018, 02:26:01 PM »

Peter Banning (Pan) - "Hook"

"Is there any air out there?  You don't know!"
Guy Fleegman - Galaxy Quest

"You sold a reverberating carbonizer with mutate capacity to an unlicensed Cephalopoid, Jeebs. You piece of $#!%."

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2305 on: June 22, 2018, 05:45:06 PM »

Guy Fleegman - Galaxy Quest

"You sold a reverberating carbonizer with mutate capacity to an unlicensed Cephalopoid, Jeebs. You piece of $#!%."

Kay-Men in Black

"If you try to run, I’ve got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can."

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2306 on: June 23, 2018, 04:04:23 PM »

Kay-Men in Black

"If you try to run, I’ve got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can."

From Dusk till Dawn 

"You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book!"           

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2307 on: June 27, 2018, 08:15:02 PM »

From Dusk till Dawn 

"You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book!"           

The Lost Boys

"Now, here's the sum total: One gang could run this city! One gang. Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen. We could tax the crime syndicates, the police, because WE got the streets, suckers! Can you dig it? "

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2308 on: June 28, 2018, 12:32:20 AM »

"Now, here's the sum total: One gang could run this city! One gang. Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen. We could tax the crime syndicates, the police, because WE got the streets, suckers! Can you dig it? "

The Warriors

"It's gonna be really hard waiting 30 years before I can talk to you about everything that's happened in the past few days."

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #2309 on: June 28, 2018, 02:43:35 PM »

"It's gonna be really hard waiting 30 years before I can talk to you about everything that's happened in the past few days."

Dr. Emmet Brown, "Back To The Future"

"It's always gonna be somethin' with you, isn't it, Joe?"

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 205   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: