Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 493 times)
DeltaRc01138
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 30, 2023, 01:17:13 PM »

Delta 38 Reporting in! new here to the forum and to Ultra sabers in general been looking at the main saber site for some time and I'm hoping to get one for Christmas. just curious as to what mainly goes on here.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 07:23:52 PM »

Hello Delta 38 and welcome!

This forum serves as a Homebase for owners (and folks looking to get an Ultrasaber) to get together and chat about all things saber and Star Wars related - plus a lot of stuff inbetween. There are sections on the forum dedicated to Technical  Specs/Queries, questions about the sabers and their technologies (real world) plus topics on saber customisations, then we have Cosplay and costuming sections where folks show off their outfits (check out Zren Tobas' great photos) and hilts. We even have an Arts and Fan Fiction department where you can find stories, pictures and creative stuff produced by the talented members here (such as Lord_S_Gray and TheDutchman ). Look hard enough and you might even see some custom concept lightsaber designs built in 3D from me.

On top of all that there is talk of Star Wars shows, movies and lore - basically way too much to list so the best advice I can give is take a good look around and see what catches your attention.

Finally enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask questions...good luck with getting your first saber and let us know which hilt is calling you .

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 602

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 09:26:53 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums. MTFBWY

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: