Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 650431 times)
Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3105 on: June 27, 2017, 05:22:22 AM »

I've been using my Boba a lot, and he is one of my favorite characters right now.

He is sick in this game.

Why the heck isn't my banner or avatar working?! (at least not on my work computer.  May have to look into that tonight when I get home)

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3106 on: June 27, 2017, 05:32:00 AM »

He is sick in this game.

Why the heck isn't my banner or avatar working?! (at least not on my work computer.  May have to look into that tonight when I get home)

I love his self revive thing. Plus he is a super good leader.

Yeah, I noticed it earlier, and it makes me mad, because you have one of the coolest avatar and banner of anybody.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3107 on: June 27, 2017, 05:46:50 AM »

I love his self revive thing. Plus he is a super good leader.

Truth.  Self-rez, taunt-immune, can remove debuffs, can ability block.  Very all-round toon.  He's been on my arena team since I got him, and is unlikely to leave any time soon.

Yeah, I noticed it earlier, and it makes me mad, because you have one of the coolest avatar and banner of anybody.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3108 on: June 27, 2017, 05:56:37 AM »

People in the know:
Who would be better to replace Ackbar as the group buffer for AAT Phase 4, Raid Han or Leia?  Or would you leave Ackbar in for the cleanse?

Leia is absolutely essential. Who have you been running? Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, and Leia is the way to go. Leia's constant crit chance up will not only protect you from the airstrike, but really helps squeeze out more damage. My Wedge has 186% crit damage and when the tank has defense down he hits for 23-28K every crit. So you want to be critting as much as possible.

Ackbar's cleanse can be helpful and he's a good safety when Leia fails to buff the team.

While my Wedge doesn't hit quite that hard, I was able to squeeze 2.2 mil out of my Rebels on P4 tonight.  That group DC listed is pretty much essential rebels for P4.  The other thing that's nice about Ackbar is you can buff Lando and he can clear the droids and all the turrets in 2 waves of his special, then you're right back at the tank.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3109 on: June 27, 2017, 06:16:28 AM »

Truth.  Self-rez, taunt-immune, can remove debuffs, can ability block.  Very all-round toon.  He's been on my arena team since I got him, and is unlikely to leave any time soon.

I just put him on mine as my Leader, and he is quite good. I am thinking of doing a whole Pheonix squad though, because that is a super OP team, and I completely failed when I fought against them a while back.

As much as I didn't care for Kylo in TFA, that is a very awesome picture as well.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3110 on: June 27, 2017, 10:10:39 AM »

As much as I didn't care for Kylo in TFA, that is a very awesome picture as well.

I figure if I'm gonna use a placeholder banner, it may as well be Kylo Solo.

Edit:  All fixed up (went with a new hosting site).  I should really do another saber shoot and get a new avatar some time soon  >_>

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3111 on: June 27, 2017, 02:42:15 PM »

While my Wedge doesn't hit quite that hard, I was able to squeeze 2.2 mil out of my Rebels on P4 tonight.

Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3112 on: June 27, 2017, 02:50:32 PM »

Grin

That's OK,  I did 12.5 million overall.   Tongue   That includes a new record for me of 2 million on Phase 3 with my new Chirpatine and Thrawn team.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3113 on: June 27, 2017, 06:30:25 PM »

That's OK,  I did 12.5 million overall.   Tongue   That includes a new record for me of 2 million on Phase 3 with my new Chirpatine and Thrawn team.

Nice, but how much can you do without a character refresh?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3114 on: June 27, 2017, 07:49:49 PM »

Nice, but how much can you do without a character refresh?

My Jedi I usually get about 800k, Rebels are about 2.2 mil, Droids get about 2.2 mil, Chirpatine + Thrawn gets about 2 mil, and depending what phase I'm on, I have a couple different teams I run for that 5th group that can do about 500k-1 mil.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3115 on: June 27, 2017, 07:54:09 PM »

Yes, it would make things easier to just look at your top shelf of toons.  It kinda seems like you have a big pish posh.  

I'd it looks like you have enough for a mostly Sith or Sith/Empire team.  Also seems like you've got a Rebel team you could put together.  Rebels don't really have many Zetas, but Sith and Empire do.

You need to put together a strong team that can be used for multiple situations and is deserving of having a Zeta used on it.

Yeah, I've got a lot of toons lying around from my earlier days, where I didn't really focus on factions or strong synergy teams (I'm playing from the very beginning - but had to start over with a new account because my first weeks were on a guest account, and after switching to Google Play I had a bug in the in-game achievements after skipping the tutorial...that's why I had to make that new account, being aware that this would mean to lose all progress).

I see a good rebels team and at least one good sith/empire team:

Wedge(L), Biggs, Leia, St Han, Lando
EP(L), RG, Vader, Savage, Phasma (to be switched with TFP when it's ready)

You have a shoretrooper?  Well f*** bro, get that b@stard geared and into a team.  Switch him with Savage in the above combo and make people cry.

Yep, Shoretrooper was in a Chromium Card...lucky pull Cheesy However, I can't promote him right now because I lack a 3* LS 9A in Hard Mode, only gearing and modding is possible. Or pulling him again.

That Rebel team (with Rey instead of Lando) is actually one of my P4 TT teams. If I manage to save Leia and Rey from my 1st team (with EP, QGJ, and RG), I use them in there again. Scored 2.5 mil with that Rebel team some time ago (finished #5 with 2.9 mil from those Rebs and my 1st team) Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3116 on: June 28, 2017, 04:26:09 PM »

Got Thrawn to a Gear 9 last night. Should take a week or so to get to Gear 10.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3117 on: June 28, 2017, 05:17:58 PM »

Got Thrawn to a Gear 9 last night. Should take a week or so to get to Gear 10.

See, told you he really wasn't that hard to gear.  For as powerful a character as he is, they really didn't make him that hard to raise up, which is nice for those of us who don't have large quantities of crystals to buy gear.

You're actually ahead of me because I still need to finish a Stun Gun to put him to Gear 9.  Even then when I get it, I'm not sure I'll give it to him since I have 30 others that need one(or two) and it'd be a hard choice between probably between 10 of those.

HK, R2, ST Han, RG, Thrawn, Sith Trooper, Nihilus, Shoretrooper, and probably a couple more that I'm forgetting.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3118 on: June 28, 2017, 10:47:39 PM »

2.5mil on each heist run.  Better than the last two times, but could really have done with a 5mil+ drop.  Mod farming/levelling and some character levelling has really depleted the resources lately.

I patched my game, and now Boba and my droids have graphical glitches.  Not the only one in my guild experiencing it.  I hope EA fix it soon  Undecided

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3119 on: June 29, 2017, 12:29:00 AM »

2.5mil on each heist run.  Better than the last two times, but could really have done with a 5mil+ drop.  Mod farming/levelling and some character levelling has really depleted the resources lately.

I patched my game, and now Boba and my droids have graphical glitches.  Not the only one in my guild experiencing it.  I hope EA fix it soon  Undecided

I agree. They need to fox the 8 bit pink squares of doom and despair

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: