Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Wow the Guardian  (Read 5180 times)
Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« on: September 27, 2018, 03:28:48 AM »

I ended up buying a Guardian for a ridiculously low price of $250 off someone I'm pretty sure was not familiar with UltraSabers. The hilt is Emerald with obsidian V4 sound. It has some scuffs I'm pretty sure I can get out. But had it not been for the price due to this person just wanting to get rid of it quick, I probably wouldn't have bought it. I wasn't sure how attractive the hilt was so it wasn't on my radar. Wow I was wrong. So happy to have it. It is gorgeous. Pics and vids didn't do it justice.Can someone tell me how to embed pics? I want to show this baby off.

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 03:35:23 AM »

How did you imbed your avatar photo... from imgur ?  If so then use the BBCode ( message boards & forums ).  It will light up green after you press copy.  Use Ctrl and v keys to place on to your post.  Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35487.msg573184#msg573184

Looking forward to seeing that awesome saber score.  Is the Guardian as beastie long as they say... for us smaller handed ladies.  Cheesy

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 03:58:23 AM »

Thanks Dauntless!

I do have small hands and the hilt is definitely heavy but I have been able to spin it a little with one hand so it's doable. It will take some getting used to but this might be mostly due to the fact that I'm new to spinning still and am still learning. I do have rather heavy hilts so far  Sad the Graflex and the Manticore. I got an Aeon recently in an MB I've been practicing my spinning with. I've also saved up for the Spectre which I heard is also heavy but am waiting for a raffle to purchase and try my luck again. But I l Iove them all so far so I'll just have to work on my hand strength. I'm a bit afraid to handle my Guardian too much right now. I had a little to drink and don't want to drop it lol but I will do a video review and for now I can post photos.  Smiley

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 04:33:38 AM »

A dent will just add character!  Wink

Until I got my hands on a Guardian, I didn't really have on my radar either.  But that grip section just feels sooo right.  That is a truly great price to get one with an Emerald board and V4 sound!!!  I am both happy for you and jealous.  What color settings are you going to set that bad boy up in?  I have mine configured with AB main and SRD FOC on my wishlist.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 11:01:33 AM »

A great saber at an awesome price! Good find! How you get some pictures up soon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 11:25:49 AM »

Can't wait to see you post it up, Rash!  I want to add the Guardian to my arsenal next to my Consular and can't wait to see yours.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 12:34:18 PM »

My wife bought my Guardian for me on our last anniversary. It was my first US hilt with sound. The pommel is just so iconic to me. Definitely one of the showpieces if any collection!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 01:28:33 PM »

You always remember your first saber and your first sound saber.  I know that I do

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 01:33:48 PM »

Love love love my Guardian. Give it time. You will too. People keep saying that the Spectre is heavy,  but I think it feels about the same, if not slightly lighter than your Guardian.  So, you should absolutely get one. Anyway, congratulations on a great new blade and we can't wait to see the pictures.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 01:38:25 PM »

Hey guys, sorry I got tired and went to bed! It was pretty late when I put up that post. Here's the photos. I hope this works. Right now the saber is set to what looks like DVA with Bane's Heart Pink FOC. It's actually pretty sweet but I was thinking of changing it to CG or FO. I haven't fully decided yet. I have a red Aeon v2, a Graflex that pulsates GB to SY (I caught the photo when it went yellow to give it variance), and a Manticore in GB, so I want to make the Guardian something a little different and non-canon since I already have 2 blue sabers. Also it had a recharge port! I don't have any with one yet. It was a really sweet score. Can't believe how lucky I got.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 01:39:45 PM »

Shocked  that blue you have it set to looks AMAZING!!!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 01:43:53 PM »

A dent will just add character!  Wink

True but I want them to be MY dents so it can have MY character  Tongue  Cheesy

The scuffs are noticeable but not bothersome to me so I'm not in a rush to buffer. I also threw in a photo of me holding it so you can see how relatively large it is for someone with small hands. I twirled it around a bit this morning again and it actually isn't that bad. It is heftier than my other hilts but totally manageable with one hand I think.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 01:44:11 PM »

It's gorgeous, Rash!  Love your collection so far as well and I think you should keep your current set up on your Guardian, I think it looks great as is.  Can you post pictures of Bane's Heart FoC when you get a chance?

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 01:47:43 PM »

It's gorgeous, Rash!  Love your collection so far as well and I think you should keep your current set up on your Guardian, I think it looks great as is.  Can you post pictures of Bane's Heart FoC when you get a chance?

Sure! Yeah I DO like that color, I'm not gonna lie lol. That's why I'm not sure if I even want to change it. I'm about to head out to work now but I'll throw up some more pics of the FOC later this afternoon.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 01:49:27 PM »

Sure! Yeah I DO like that color, I'm not gonna lie lol. That's why I'm not sure if I even want to change it. I'm about to head out to work now but I'll throw up some more pics of the FOC later this afternoon.

I look forward to seeing it and take your time. I think that blue fused with Bane's Heart FOC will look pretty wicked. Just want to throw it out there before you post pictures later this afternoon

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: