Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon v3 with large emitter window  (Read 9242 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2015, 02:15:41 PM »

Hi John.  Thanks, means a lot coming from you.  Look forward to your newest customization and watching those club videos you recently posted.  Have a fantastic weekend.  Here's a point for your 100th post.   Cheesy

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2015, 09:57:39 PM »

Verrrry cool, D7! Definitely point-worthy!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2015, 03:10:15 PM »

Thanks magik0012, I appreciate both your approval and point.   Smiley

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2015, 06:47:26 PM »

Gorgeous looking saber. I love the emitter work. I'm a sucker for windowed emitters. Windowed emitters and blade plugs for some reason. I don't know why. You're custom emitter window(s) is incredible. Thank you for showing it off. Point given.

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2015, 09:46:39 PM »

Thanks a lot Antron007.  Glad that you enjoyed my efforts.  I also like windowed emitters and fancy blade plugs.  If there is a next time, I will definitely have a specific design.  You don't need many tools, just the right ones.  Smiley

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 10:18:33 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2015, 01:06:54 AM »

Thanks for sharing your tool kit with us. It's good to know what I'll need if I decide to go down that path. Point earned. MTFBWY

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: