Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: SUMMER 2018 - First Raffle Entry Sabers  (Read 20605 times)
imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2018, 04:24:42 AM »

Those all look great D7! It’s so awesome you’re giving some away as gifts. I only wish I had that kind of willpower.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2018, 04:40:33 AM »

Thanks gum... you have some fine sabers from your order as well.  point for the share  Cool

Over the years I have accumulated way too many sabers for one person.  My physical trainer just about lost it with glee when I told him about this hobby and brought a few customizations to the gym to check out.  Then the kickboxing instructor also became a starry eyed kid again... not that they are that old but both are solid Jedi.  They had never seen or held quality light sabers before.  So what else could I do but to bribe them in such a way that perhaps they will take it easy on me for future workouts lol.  Grin

Critias
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

[Looking for Light Side Points]

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2018, 04:50:52 AM »

Good stuff, Dauntless!  I love all the group shots that show off just how different -- and yet similar -- lightsabers can be.  Smiley

Hiya.  I'm a professional geek, gamer, and writer, who's enjoying being new to this level of Star Wars fandom.  Feel free to say howdy (especially if you know my Shadowrun work).

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2018, 11:33:32 AM »

Thanks gum... you have some fine sabers from your order as well.  point for the share  Cool

Over the years I have accumulated way too many sabers for one person.  My physical trainer just about lost it with glee when I told him about this hobby and brought a few customizations to the gym to check out.  Then the kickboxing instructor also became a starry eyed kid again... not that they are that old but both are solid Jedi.  They had never seen or held quality light sabers before.  So what else could I do but to bribe them in such a way that perhaps they will take it easy on me for future workouts lol.  Grin

As good trainers, they won’t ease up on you but you’ll probably be their favorite client. Lol.   You can always duel with them though, that may scare them  Grin

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2018, 04:06:32 PM »

As good trainers, they won’t ease up on you but you’ll probably be their favorite client. Lol.   You can always duel with them though, that may scare them  Grin

LOL... they already think that I am a Sith Lord... so who am I to shatter their delusion ?!  Wink

Sparring for sure... but these guys are a foot taller than me.  I'm practicing with a 36" HG blade.  Sad

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2018, 04:12:59 PM »

Thanks to everyone who shared (quoting all the posts might be a little too much)! Points to all of you!

Shocked Did you forget to put the size in the order notes, or was that all there was?

Now I just realize I forgot to mention my size in the order notes. Knowing I already often find it difficult to find my size in Europe (where sizes are usually smaller than in the USA) because even though I'm pretty average in height I'm very skinny...
I'm guessing mine will be great for camping  Grin
I'll see tomorrow I guess

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2018, 04:19:34 PM »

I'm not sure but I kinda think that it said " random t-shirts " which could mean the slogan.  But one would think that choosing the correct size would be allowed... if not what's the point of going for that level.  Perhaps buying one would be better.  I can't even give this one away because of the huge size... but the shirt is all cotton so will try to shrink it somewhat.  Undecided

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2018, 10:45:25 PM »

My entry was a Shock:

Obsidian V3, Sunrider's Destiny blade, silver non lit AV, 32" HG blade. This has been on my wishlist since I first found Ultrasabers, and I'm stoked to finally add it to my collection.

With my 2nd place prize:

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2018, 11:14:06 PM »

I personally think that your Shock and Emperor's Hand go well together as a pair, complementing each other.  I recommend dueling or cosplaying with the two.  I know I would, point.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2018, 12:06:53 AM »

I don't duel. Or cosplay, for that matter. I do have a Jedi costume, and I would gladly carry either of those sabers with the costume.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2018, 02:49:43 AM »

Wow SFD... you did really well with that prize !  I want that EH saber at some time.  The Shock is my favorite saber and MHS swap out hilt.  If I hadn't been specifically Titled... I would have wanted the Shock Order.  One thing I don't understand is why US often places the covertec wheel in the middle of the hilt grip section.  Undecided

point for the share  Cool

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2018, 06:39:32 AM »

SFD, you are the man!

The Force was with you!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2018, 09:13:42 AM »

Point for the share SFD! These two sabers do go well together. Congrats on the win!

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2018, 11:21:51 AM »

Thanks a lot, everyone. Smiley

@D7: I don't know why the Covertec is located there. Many of the prequel trilogy sabers had it in the back, towards the pommel. For my purposes; it shouldn't be an issue, though.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2018, 11:51:33 AM »

Congrats SFD, two nice strikes you got there, and with complimentary colours too!

have you remembered to update your signature txt yet (not that you're counting!)

point inbound

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: