Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Photos: My March 2016 Spring Raffle Entry & Prize  (Read 5273 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« on: April 04, 2016, 12:07:14 PM »

Cheesy

Well, after a couple of days of delays with the shipping company my two sabers have finally arrived. This is mainly just a short thread for the photos. I shall do a couple of youtube videos later.

Raffle Entry: Aeon LE v4, Obsidian v4, Emerald Green, plus other options including a Catalyst pommel

Raffle 2nd Prize: Crimson Menace (silver emitter with windows), to which I upgraded (without knowing what prize it was when winners were announced) to Obsidian v4, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Red illuminated silver AV switch etc.

Ultrasabers - thank you! I thought it was quite something when the Raffle was announced, exhilarating fun when the winners were announced but when the prize saber landed at my front door and I opened it, that was another whole new level! This is super!

Photos attached. As I said, Youtube videos to follow later, these are just some photos especially the prize saber - in line with Raffle Protocol!  Grin

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 12:17:04 PM »

The Crimson Menace is a very nice saber. Mine came with the silver emitter with windows.

As I have a few spare Ultrasabers silver color covertec wheels, I changed the standard black covertec wheel with a silver one. This matches the silver emitter, silver AV switch.

So it's now a very pretty dual tone Crimson and silver parts Menace!

More details later in youtube videos.  Grin

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 12:38:40 PM »

A few more photos in the dark.  Shocked  Cheesy

TheHazzord
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 12:57:54 PM »

Very nice, I love the look of your Aeon especially with the catalyst pommel (suits it well). What blade type are you using for the Emerald Green colour and how does it look compared to CG. I originally didn't want a green saber, got one in a grab bag and fell in love with the colour for a saber so I was wondering how EG looks?  Cheesy

Owned Sabers:
Apprentice V4 - Consular Green
Dominix V4 - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Guardian Blue (With Sound)
Dark Initiate LE V4 - Blazing Red
Initiate V2 - Violet Amethyst

Wishlist:
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - Sentinel Yellow
Consular - Blazing Red

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 01:59:54 PM »

Very cool. The Menace looks sweet in red better than the stock photos.

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 07:19:53 PM »

^ Yeah I agree the Crimson Menace looks beautiful. That's what I've done with my Dark Menace, all black screws but silver AV, silver blade holder and silver covertec like yours ... so nice. Point for sharing!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 07:50:04 PM »

Cheesy

Well, after a couple of days of delays with the shipping company my two sabers have finally arrived. This is mainly just a short thread for the photos. I shall do a couple of youtube videos later.

Raffle Entry: Aeon LE v4, Obsidian v4, Emerald Green, plus other options including a Catalyst pommel

Raffle 2nd Prize: Crimson Menace (silver emitter with windows), to which I upgraded (without knowing what prize it was when winners were announced) to Obsidian v4, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Red illuminated silver AV switch etc.

Ultrasabers - thank you! I thought it was quite something when the Raffle was announced, exhilarating fun when the winners were announced but when the prize saber landed at my front door and I opened it, that was another whole new level! This is super!

Photos attached. As I said, Youtube videos to follow later, these are just some photos especially the prize saber - in line with Raffle Protocol!  Grin

I love the look of your Crimson menace and aeon

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 08:02:27 PM »

Very nice, I love the look of your Aeon especially with the catalyst pommel (suits it well). What blade type are you using for the Emerald Green colour and how does it look compared to CG. I originally didn't want a green saber, got one in a grab bag and fell in love with the colour for a saber so I was wondering how EG looks?  Cheesy

I think the standard Midgrade blade looks a little better with Emerald Green as it shows the color better. The Ultraegde has that milky effect on EG but it still looks quite decent, although not to the extent that Ultraedge has the similar effect on Blazing Red (making it more orange than red). Overall, EG looks green and I suppose the simplest way to describe it is "light green", closer to Consular Green than to Sun Riders Destiny.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 08:41:20 PM »

^ Yeah I agree the Crimson Menace looks beautiful. That's what I've done with my Dark Menace, all black screws but silver AV, silver blade holder and silver covertec like yours ... so nice. Point for sharing!

A few more photos up close. I quite like my Crimson Menace now! Thank you Ultrasabers!

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 08:57:39 PM »

the Menace Hilt is now one of my favorties from US

Because is small and very customizable

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Fire Storm
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 10:38:56 PM »

To put it in small words..........SIMPLY AMAZING. I never thought I would look at the Menace in such high regard. The detail and customization you put into our sabers truly shows the love you have of the force. I am going to seriously consider getting one for myself in the future. Thank you

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 12:05:23 AM »

How are you liking the Catalyst pommel on the Aeon?

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 12:35:18 AM »

Another point for the bonus pics Lord Sidious Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 08:01:05 AM »

How are you liking the Catalyst pommel on the Aeon?

The Catalyst pommel is probably the simplest of all the pommel designs. On the Catalyst it looked rather plain but somehow it all fits perfectly for the looks if used on the Aeon LE v4. Must be something to do with the overall proportions. I looked at all available MHS pommels and the Catalyst pommel looks best on the Aeon LE v4.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 08:05:43 AM »

Another point for the bonus pics Lord Sidious Cheesy

You are most welcome!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: