Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1290476 times)
JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #480 on: July 10, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »

Taking my wife in for surgery today.  We lost our baby.  The doctor told us it died about 1 week ago.  If another person tells me to look on the bright side, I swear I am going to punch them so hard that my excessive punches called during tournaments will look like a pillow fight. 

Thanks to giving me a place to vent. 

Blue

Blue, I feel for you, believe me I do, my wife and I went through it twice a little over 10 years ago.  First one was at 4 months into term, the second at almost 8 months...  It sucks, it really does.  If you need someone who's been there, send me a PM and I'll get you my contact info.  The really sucky part, no matter how hard it is on you, it's always 10 times harder on her, so just be there for each other man.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #481 on: July 10, 2013, 02:19:46 PM »

I was taught to seek replacement value for my wife and myself.  Two children are encouraged.  I have one and I was super excited to hear the heartbeat of my 2nd one yesterday.  Only silence.  The most deafening silence I have ever heard.  The problem is that nothing hits me immediately.  A relative I was super close died in 2002 and his death didn't hit me hard until July 1st, 2011.  

At this moment, the only thing running through my head is Anakin talking to Padme in EpII where he says, I am good at fixing things, always was.  Yet, I cannot fix this.  That bugs me the most.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #482 on: July 10, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »

Blue, I feel for you, believe me I do, my wife and I went through it twice a little over 10 years ago.  First one was at 4 months into term, the second at almost 8 months...  It sucks, it really does.  If you need someone who's been there, send me a PM and I'll get you my contact info.  The really sucky part, no matter how hard it is on you, it's always 10 times harder on her, so just be there for each other man.

Thanks, JES.  I know that I am not the only one but definitely one club I never wanted to join.  Thanks for the support.  Points awarded to Ben and JES.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #483 on: July 10, 2013, 03:04:12 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear that blue. My heart is with you, this must be a very difficult time for you both. Hope all goes well in surgery for your wife.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Knight Commander

« Reply #484 on: July 10, 2013, 06:01:12 PM »

Thanks angel   

clericazrael
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 22

Defiantly Onward Into Uttermost Darkness

« Reply #485 on: July 10, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »

Taking my wife in for surgery today.  We lost our baby.  The doctor told us it died about 1 week ago.  If another person tells me to look on the bright side, I swear I am going to punch them so hard that my excessive punches called during tournaments will look like a pillow fight. 

Thanks to giving me a place to vent. 

Blue

What heartless imbecile told you to look on the bright side?...Seriously, that's nothing short of monstrous. I think I might join you in laying waste to them. I'm so, so sorry, man.

GB Dominix V3 - Guest Saber
PO Initiate V3 - Girlfriend's Saber
AS Dominix V2 - Defiance/Personal Saber

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #486 on: July 10, 2013, 07:39:06 PM »

If another person tells me to look on the bright side, I swear I am going to punch them so hard that my excessive punches called during tournaments will look like a pillow fight. 

Don't. They're only trying to help. And yes, I know, helping in this particular manner is pretty dumb, but still, I seriously doubt they were trying to mean anything bad by it. Vent your anger in another way, but not on the people that just want to help.

And yes, I am sorry for your loss.

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #487 on: July 10, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »

Well, I've certainly got something to vent about. I lost my dad last Thursday & have been supressing my rage & hurt ever since; for my mum's sake, as much as anything.

I'm so angry at my dad for refusing to do his treatments!!!!!

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #488 on: July 10, 2013, 07:57:56 PM »

Blue, I am so sorry. I can relate; I lost both my younger siblings Cry

Arkanus, so sorry to hear about your loss. Internet hugs, and if you need me, I'm here.

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #489 on: July 10, 2013, 08:13:47 PM »

Well, I've certainly got something to vent about. I lost my dad last Thursday & have been supressing my rage & hurt ever since; for my mum's sake, as much as anything.

I'm so angry at my dad for refusing to do his treatments!!!!!
my mother in law was the same way. After my father in law passed away from cancer she became severely depressed and she wouldn't go to the doctor for anything. She eventually got a infection in her intestine and just went down hill from there and she still wouldn't go see a doctor. No matter how much my wife begged her she still wouldn't go. Later on she went and the doctor told her she needed surgery to remove part of the intestine which was actually rotting  . About a month the later she passed away from sepsis. Long story short, I believe that she knew it was her time and she knew that she was at the point of no return. I'm not saying that your dad was at that point because I don't know the severity of his illness but sometimes people just know when to say when. I think if my mother in law went to see a doctor two or three months before she passed she'd still be here today.  So try not be angered by your dads decision not to do his treatments only because he may have had his reasons not to do them.

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #490 on: July 10, 2013, 08:21:21 PM »

blue,to you and your wife,sorry to hear,i lost my son to sids,6 months,i know your hurt,it just wasnt his time,my condolences to you and your family

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #491 on: July 10, 2013, 08:50:42 PM »

I'm so glad I put my two weeks in at work. Apparently, the schedule doesn't mean anything at all, other than to tell us when to show up for work. It doesn't mean squat for leaving!  

Every Wednesday, myself and five others come in at 5AM to put away the weekly freight truck. We're only scheduled until 9 o'clock. We're not supposed to leave until all the freight is done. So today we finished at around 11 o'clock. As we're leaving, the store manager(who had just arrived, nonetheless) comes and tells us, someone needs to fill the feed(which is not part of freight. When we responded that we had already punched out, he responded by telling us that we're supposed to continue working even after freight is done, even though we were supposed to leave 2 HOURS AGO! If you want me to stay until a specific time, then schedule me until that time. Otherwise, I'm leaving when I am done.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #492 on: July 11, 2013, 12:15:36 AM »

I'm so glad I put my two weeks in at work. Apparently, the schedule doesn't mean anything at all, other than to tell us when to show up for work. It doesn't mean squat for leaving!  

Every Wednesday, myself and five others come in at 5AM to put away the weekly freight truck. We're only scheduled until 9 o'clock. We're not supposed to leave until all the freight is done. So today we finished at around 11 o'clock. As we're leaving, the store manager(who had just arrived, nonetheless) comes and tells us, someone needs to fill the feed(which is not part of freight. When we responded that we had already punched out, he responded by telling us that we're supposed to continue working even after freight is done, even though we were supposed to leave 2 HOURS AGO! If you want me to stay until a specific time, then schedule me until that time. Otherwise, I'm leaving when I am done.
damn straight!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #493 on: July 11, 2013, 12:40:26 AM »

damn straight!

Most peoples response. lol. It's a matter of respect(or lack thereof). Respect for the fact that your employees have a life other than their job, and may have plans after work.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #494 on: July 12, 2013, 02:29:17 AM »

I am so mad right now and the worst thing is, I can't talk about it here, because it would offend some people here.  Angry Argh!

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: