Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1291109 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3705 on: October 19, 2016, 03:45:19 PM »

Sorry for double post.

But, I got pulled over this morning!! Freakin speeding in a school zone. I never take the kids to school cuz I'm always at work. Today, I got the day off. So I take one of the main roads in town as a shortcut from all the tards who don't know how to maneuver through a 4 way stop. I know the street is a 35 mph zone, but at that particular time, there is a school nearby. Makes it a 25mph zone. Cop got me going 38. Thanks to my clean record, I got a citation. Mother bleeper!! I'm gonna double my meds today, pop a Xanax or something

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3706 on: October 19, 2016, 05:10:45 PM »

But don't get a monstrosity just to have one, and then park it in a parking lot with a wheel in 4 different parking spaces.

OMG! I saw this once. A$$hat took up 4 prime parking spots. DS was up that morning. I almost keyed his $#!%. <Insert rage emoji>

Oh wait...

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3707 on: October 20, 2016, 03:07:37 PM »

COLD!!! RAIN!!!

😠😠😠😠

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3708 on: October 20, 2016, 03:27:15 PM »

Here too.  Undecided

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #3709 on: October 20, 2016, 03:39:11 PM »

Do not cross the Ocean today ... the same here ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3710 on: October 20, 2016, 03:40:07 PM »

95° here. Screw you guys!😑

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3711 on: October 20, 2016, 04:12:38 PM »

95° here. Screw you guys!😑

Here too ... but on Kelvin scale lol

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3712 on: October 20, 2016, 04:49:15 PM »

Here too ... but on Kelvin scale lol

That would be -178° C

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3713 on: October 20, 2016, 05:35:57 PM »

That would be -178° C

Yes ... it is almost that lol Wink

19h33, Rain, 4°C with a lot of north Wind and a lot of humidity ... hate that weather ...

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #3714 on: October 20, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »

OMG! I saw this once. A$$hat took up 4 prime parking spots. DS was up that morning. I almost keyed his $#!%. <Insert rage emoji>

Oh wait...

Here you go, buddy...

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3715 on: October 20, 2016, 07:23:32 PM »

Ooooohhh wow... The pull out..lol. that's so demoralizing funny

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3716 on: October 20, 2016, 09:41:23 PM »

Here you go, buddy...

Another blatant @$$hole parking faux pas, are those jerks that like to "wait" in the lane because they can't be bothered to take the 5 seconds required to reverse out of a parking spot. And why are these privileged few always in Wal-Mart parking lots?

I managed to squeeze around one such <insert insult here> a couple months ago. I found a spot, but took the long way around just so I could quite vocally explain to the next poor sap that she wasn't going to move because she is just so important. Lo and behold, she got pissed off and moved. And as she came up behind me decided she had some choice words because apparently I was completely out of line. I felt better after that.

Sig by For Tyeth

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3717 on: October 21, 2016, 04:11:09 AM »

I once had a very impatient dude in a red truck waiting for my parking space in the campus parking lot.  I was on the phone with my mom and wasn't planning to leave just yet, but the jackass kept honking at  me and gesticulating with a very specific finger in my direction.  I rolled down the window and shouted, "I will sit here until you waste away and DIE, mother ******!!"  He sat there for a good 10 minutes, finally became full of indignant rage, squealed his tires, and drove away while shouting something about female dogs and fat backsides, which is especially funny since he couldn't see me at all.

As soon as the next car came along, I backed out and let the new person have the space.  Dude Bro in the big red truck was juuust circling back around, and boy, was he PISSED.  I hope he still thinks about my exceptionally large glutes.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #3718 on: October 21, 2016, 04:21:46 AM »

I once had a very impatient dude in a red truck waiting for my parking space in the campus parking lot.  I was on the phone with my mom and wasn't planning to leave just yet, but the jackass kept honking at  me and gesticulating with a very specific finger in my direction.  I rolled down the window and shouted, "I will sit here until you waste away and DIE, mother ******!!"  He sat there for a good 10 minutes, finally became full of indignant rage, squealed his tires, and drove away while shouting something about female dogs and fat backsides, which is especially funny since he couldn't see me at all.

As soon as the next car came along, I backed out and let the new person have the space.  Dude Bro in the big red truck was juuust circling back around, and boy, was he PISSED.  I hope he still thinks about my exceptionally large glutes.
Everytime I go to Costco, this happens. Not necessarily to me. And the gas stations I see it all the time. The person in back wants the person to move ahead at the pumps. My dad, calm as can be, told some guy who was heckling him to F off! Prozac might not have been in the system that day

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3719 on: October 21, 2016, 10:26:02 AM »

Do young people now just have no sense of how to behave in public?   I went to the book store today (to pick up the Ahsoka novel) and decided to peruse the Fantasy section.  When I got there 5 college age people  were sprawled out on the floor blocking the section ......   Books, bookbags, papers etc all over floor.  T o make it worse a few employees walked past and said nothing!  Luckily they got up and left before my ire reached critical.  But as I went around the store I noticed more people just sitting on the floor chit chatting or reading..and not like a quick peruse to see if they wanted it....they were treating it as a library.  Just when I thought it couldn't be worse I stopped into the starbucks in the store and people had just brought books from the shelves to read with no intention of buying them. 

It's certainly not just young people, it's society as a whole. I had a group of middle aged women use the display office chairs to hold what I believe was a book club of sorts, and they were most certainly blocking the aisle with their little circle.....Last week there was a grown ass man(40's) who threw a tantrum in the daily planner section "because they're all so expensive."(Then walk away and don't buy them, idiot)

And as for employees not saying anything, sadly in this day and age, you as a retail staff member can not. In fact you are trained not to confront customers about their behavior in any way, unless they are putting you and/or others in actual physical danger. God forbid one of the young sprawlers complained about being asked to move, you get documented. You're supposed to tell a manager, who then uses their discretion to intervene or not. Usually not.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: