Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1291528 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5580 on: November 08, 2017, 12:22:44 PM »

No doubt your dating pool will be smaller. I don't know where you live, if it is a small town of course that makes it even harder. But if you are in a bigger city you just have to find the right sea to go fishing in. I live in Houston and there are places here you would be able to find somebody.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5581 on: November 08, 2017, 01:35:23 PM »

No doubt your dating pool will be smaller. I don't know where you live, if it is a small town of course that makes it even harder. But if you are in a bigger city you just have to find the right sea to go fishing in. I live in Houston and there are places here you would be able to find somebody.

Can't go fishing without good bait.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5582 on: November 08, 2017, 02:07:19 PM »

Sadly, you are mistaken. It's kind of a no win. Have the conversation upfront, and most likely you'll get rejected/a lack of interest. Wait until a few dates in, and being simply rejected might be a best case scenario.

Let's hope. Though that's another problem, I don't like being touched, particularly in a certain area. (I won't say anything else on that)

Though I AM interested in women, would definitely like to be with one, and could totally see myself being very happy settling down with another girl, the same applies(perhaps minus the violence. Also my primary interest is men.  Undecided

So yeah, it'll be hard I guess, but this is the hand I was dealt, suppose I should stop bitching about it.
Sadly I fear that you might run into just as much discrimination from woman as men.

Can't go fishing without good bait.
Suddenly I hear ODB singing Shake dat Ass.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5583 on: November 08, 2017, 04:47:14 PM »

I must be doing something right today. Troll has already jacked 3 points.  Grin <insert obscene gesture>

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5584 on: November 08, 2017, 04:53:25 PM »

I must be doing something right today. Troll has already jacked 3 points.  Grin <insert obscene gesture>

B@stard. Yeah he left your points alone over the weekend then Monday I kept having to bring you back unto 1526. Seems he noticed he wasn't being effective.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5585 on: November 08, 2017, 04:58:59 PM »

B@stard. Yeah he left your points alone over the weekend then Monday I kept having to bring you back unto 1526. Seems he noticed he wasn't being effective.
I've been steadily eliminating suspects. Thus far I'm leaning against those that never seem to respond to my posts. But then it's highly unlikely they'll cop to it even if I did corner them. Apparently it's just easier to be a coward.

And losing points in......3......2.......1

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5586 on: November 08, 2017, 05:01:55 PM »

I've been steadily eliminating suspects. Thus far I'm leaning against those that never seem to respond to my posts. But then it's highly unlikely they'll cop to it even if I did corner them. Apparently it's just easier to be a coward.

Don't piss him off too quickly, I still have 50 mins until I can replace the point

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5587 on: November 08, 2017, 05:04:22 PM »

Don't piss him off too quickly, I still have 50 mins until I can replace the point
It's whatever. The loser prolly won't be happy until I leave the forum. FYI not gonna happen.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5588 on: November 08, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »

It's whatever. The loser prolly won't be happy until I leave the forum. FYI not gonna happen.

/snort  Yeah, not gonna happen. It's amazing how petty this guy is. Get a life man (and thats coming from someone who spends way too much time on here)

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5589 on: November 08, 2017, 05:37:41 PM »

/snort  Yeah, not gonna happen. It's amazing how petty this guy is. Get a life man (and thats coming from someone who spends way too much time on here)
He's probably all whiny because I have an opinion on almost everything. News flash: just because I say it doesn't mean I expect everyone to agree with it. It would be nice Roll Eyes Tongue but that would completely defeat the purpose of a forum. I offer up my thoughts, take them or leave them as you see fit. If you are wholly uninterested in what I have to say, see my avatar and know that you're probably going to be disappointed in what follows. But don't be a whiny bitch about it and constantly dock me points simply because you don't like me and are too chicken to confront me directly.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5590 on: November 08, 2017, 09:43:14 PM »

I think seeing it irks you so much is what will keep them going.  I sometimes forget there is a point system since like Who's Line is it anyway...the points don't matter  Tongue

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5591 on: November 08, 2017, 09:55:00 PM »

I think seeing it irks you so much is what will keep them going.  I sometimes forget there is a point system since like Who's Line is it anyway...the points don't matter  Tongue
I know. The only reason it irks me is because it irks that those who actually appreciate my contributions to the forum (maybe not all of them Roll Eyes). It is not something that I have earned through merit, it is something that has been given to me as a gratuity. What they are doing is tantamount taking money out of a tip jar.

I've tried to spell it out. If someone has a legitimate complaint about my conduct, or sincerely takes offense to something I've said, PM me, and we'll sort it out. But I will not endeavor to change simply because some asshole is trying to pick on me. Plus, I can't change what I don't know is perceived as a problem.

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5592 on: November 08, 2017, 10:01:41 PM »

Sadly I fear that you might run into just as much discrimination from woman as men.

Like I said, it'll likely be the same story with women, more or less.

Small town doesn't even describe it. I live in rural PA, so yeah it'll end up being known by quite a few people. And it'll be hard to blend in anonymously here.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5593 on: November 08, 2017, 10:03:35 PM »

Like I said, it'll likely be the same story with women, more or less.
Then I guess you, me, and Jev will just have to hang out and be miserably alone together. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #5594 on: November 08, 2017, 10:45:36 PM »

I know. The only reason it irks me is because it irks that those who actually appreciate my contributions to the forum (maybe not all of them Roll Eyes). It is not something that I have earned through merit, it is something that has been given to me as a gratuity. What they are doing is tantamount taking money out of a tip jar.

I can understand and appreciate that... hope I'm not on your suspect list Tongue

Then I guess you, me, and Jev will just have to hang out and be miserably alone together. Tongue

Having a SO is no guarantee to not being lonely.  I love my wife and love spending time with her...but I have no real "friends" outside of people I see at work and have not seen my family in years.  SO there is still loneliness, just compartmentalized so to speak.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: