Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rumor: ‘Star Wars: Reclamation’ Animated Series To Act As ‘Episode 7′ Prequel  (Read 4453 times)
Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 02:17:35 PM »

More than that. Invasion of black droids from the city narrows? It's both highly retarded and extremely racist.

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 03:39:12 PM »

More than that. Invasion of black droids from the city narrows? It's both highly retarded and extremely racist.

"Our story begins at a turning point in the struggle. Supreme Chancellor Mon Mothma and Vice Chair Leia Organa are due to meet Grand Moff Ono in the first round of long-awaited peace talks…Everyone in the room — Republic, Union, and Jedi alike — are shocked as legions of black droids issue forth from the depths of Coruscant, destroying indiscriminately."

Whatever else you brought to that, it's your own filth.

Who gives a hoot if they're black. Would it have garnered the same response if they were white, or yellow, or brown? It's just the color of the droids.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 05:33:35 PM »

"Our story begins at a turning point in the struggle. Supreme Chancellor Mon Mothma and Vice Chair Leia Organa are due to meet Grand Moff Ono in the first round of long-awaited peace talks…Everyone in the room — Republic, Union, and Jedi alike — are shocked as legions of black droids issue forth from the depths of Coruscant, destroying indiscriminately."

Who gives a hoot if they're black. Would it have garnered the same response if they were white, or yellow, or brown? It's just the color of the droids.

This.

Black is just more intimidating. Why was Vader's suit black? Was it racist?

no

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 07:40:41 PM »

On one hand, I can see why Rina would think that that is racist. There is simply no need to put the word "black" in there, after all. At the same time, I can see why Kham and Luna would think that its no big deal, and that the word black was just put there to add menace to the situation. We all see things differently, but there is no need to be negative about it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:09:14 PM by TheHobbitofDune » Logged

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 02:06:49 PM »

This looks so awesome!!! Grin

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 06:32:29 PM »

On one hand, I can see why Rina would think that that is racist. There is simply no need to put the word "black" in there, after all. At the same time, I can see why Kham and Luna would think that its no big deal, and that the word black was just put there to add menace to the situation. We all see things differently, but there is no need to be negative about it.

Yeah... I think it was just written a bit clumsily.

Moving on.

no

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: