Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653096 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1920 on: March 06, 2017, 04:26:39 PM »

I'm thinking of a Nihilus lead Sith team soon, but other than him I have EP, Vader, and Maul for good Sith. My Arena tokens are tied up with droids, (no Savage or Sidious) and my Cantina energy is overloaded with Toons to get. (No Dooku)  

So is RG a good substitute even if he's not Sith? Or do I want to try one of the others I mentioned? Or maybe even a way under-starred Sith trooper or Assassin?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1921 on: March 06, 2017, 04:59:10 PM »

I'm thinking of a Nihilus lead Sith team soon, but other than him I have EP, Vader, and Maul for good Sith. My Arena tokens are tied up with droids, (no Savage or Sidious) and my Cantina energy is overloaded with Toons to get. (No Dooku) 

So is RG a good substitute even if he's not Sith? Or do I want to try one of the others I mentioned? Or maybe even a way under-starred Sith trooper or Assassin?

Well, I guess try both then.  As far as I've seen Nihilus and Sith Trooper should be fairly viable if you can get them to 4*.  If you can load the Trooper with health of course.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1922 on: March 06, 2017, 05:03:19 PM »

Well, I guess try both then.  As far as I've seen Nihilus and Sith Trooper should be fairly viable if you can get them to 4*.  If you can load the Trooper with health of course.

I'm not sure about my chances of getting both to 4*. I will get Nihilus for sure, I'll see if I have enough time for Trooper after that.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1923 on: March 06, 2017, 05:06:20 PM »

I'm not sure about my chances of getting both to 4*. I will get Nihilus for sure, I'll see if I have enough time for Trooper after that.

I just rolled for Trooper and got 30.  Go figure since I had to roll twice to get 5 and 5 for Nihilus.   Tongue

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #1924 on: March 06, 2017, 05:22:06 PM »

Keep in mind that stars not nearly important as gear level. I tested this theory on wedge. Right before I took him to 7* I screen shot all the stats and after I promoted him the only stat that increased was his agility, by 50.  His damage output was ever so slightly increased but other than that nothing really changed. Leveling also helps too.

In other news I also got my vader up to gear 10!!! I also have 103/100 shards to promote fives to seven star. But I need the dough to promote him. Since I'm done with Wedge, I've moved on to b2. However since I'm only gonna unlock him not star him up I'm thinking about getting Lando to 7* next after I get b2. But then again I want my Barriss to 7* and I need JC to 7* Aargh I don't know what to do first. In arena i'm halfway to getting Ig-88 to 7*.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1925 on: March 06, 2017, 05:36:44 PM »

best I got lately was the Gamorrean from a bronzium. couple ships close to 4*

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1926 on: March 06, 2017, 06:21:07 PM »

Since I'm done with Wedge, I've moved on to b2. However since I'm only gonna unlock him not star him up I'm thinking about getting Lando to 7* next after I get b2. But then again I want my Barriss to 7* and I need JC to 7* Aargh I don't know what to do first.

How high is your Lando already?  If you've already begun, I would finish Lando first and then move onto B2.  As for Barriss and JC, you can work on both of them in regular missions, so just keep working on them there and leave your Cantina energy to those you can only get in Cantina. 

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #1927 on: March 06, 2017, 07:27:00 PM »

How high is your Lando already?  If you've already begun, I would finish Lando first and then move onto B2.  As for Barriss and JC, you can work on both of them in regular missions, so just keep working on them there and leave your Cantina energy to those you can only get in Cantina. 
Lando is already at 5* but I figured I'd go snatch up b2 since I started farming 2 days ago and already have 17 shards. No energy refreshes  Cool

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1928 on: March 06, 2017, 09:37:22 PM »

Sorry guys, I forgot to give you the head up yesterday about the training droid event.  My phone with foresight buff did foresee it though fyi  Tongue

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1929 on: March 06, 2017, 10:08:12 PM »

Lando is already at 5* but I figured I'd go snatch up b2 since I started farming 2 days ago and already have 17 shards. No energy refreshes  Cool

I'm just one of those that likes to finish before I move on.  Lando has been suuuuper useful in the droid and credit events because he can go once or twice in a round and just decimate your opponents.  My first shot at the training droid event today no enemies even got to go on round 3.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #1930 on: March 06, 2017, 10:10:23 PM »

I'm just one of those that likes to finish before I move on.  Lando has been suuuuper useful in the droid and credit events because he can go once or twice in a round and just decimate your opponents.  My first shot at the training droid event today no enemies even got to go on round 3.
I haven't farmed for lando since he first came out. But I think 17 b2 shards out of 288 cantina energy is pretty dang good.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1931 on: March 06, 2017, 10:15:48 PM »

I haven't farmed for lando since he first came out. But I think 17 b2 shards out of 288 cantina energy is pretty dang good.

Until you get within about 10-15 shards of unlocking him and the game goes "nahhhh... he doesn't need any more shards now".     Tongue

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1932 on: March 06, 2017, 10:16:55 PM »

I started B2 farming today, and he had the best drop rate I've ever seen.  Maybe it's coincidence.... maybe it's Maybelline.
I'd still recommend farming Lando to 7stars before anything else.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1933 on: March 07, 2017, 02:15:21 AM »

I started B2 farming today, and he had the best drop rate I've ever seen.  Maybe it's coincidence.... maybe it's Maybelline.
I'd still recommend farming Lando to 7stars before anything else.

His drop rate has been pretty good.  I don't remember exactly when I started farming him, but I just barely got him to 6* right as the Droid/Jawa event was starting, so that was nice.  He was pretty helpful in the event with his bonus turn meter thing.  Probably more so than Grevious or IG-100 would have been.  Counting down that last bit now at 5/100.

I second that on getting Lando to 7*.  Remember Scoundrels are VERY valuable for credits and droids.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1934 on: March 07, 2017, 04:11:23 AM »

Anyone else really digging the customizable battle speed?

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: