Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653102 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2970 on: June 09, 2017, 03:43:33 PM »

You win. Tongue

So I've been thinking it would be really handy to have my account on two devices. I've heard it's possible. My main account is on my iPad, and I'd love to have it on my iPod touch as well so I can play a bit when I'm not at home.

If there's any risk involved of losing my account or not bring able to have it on my iPad again I won't even consider it though.

I was pretty sure I would.    Cool

There should be zero risk.  I have my game on my Android phone and tablet.  As far as I know, your apple devices should sync the same way through the game center or whatever it is on apple.  Pretty sure the iPod touch isn't much different than an iPhone without cell service, which some iPads don't have either.  You'll just have to go through the "new user" tutorial again on your iPod and then you'll get a chance to get your game synced to an existing account.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2971 on: June 09, 2017, 04:00:52 PM »

You win. Tongue

So I've been thinking it would be really handy to have my account on two devices. I've heard it's possible. My main account is on my iPad, and I'd love to have it on my iPod touch as well so I can play a bit when I'm not at home.

If there's any risk involved of losing my account or not bring able to have it on my iPad again I won't even consider it though.
If you're linked to game center you should be fine. Sometimes it make you go through the tutorial first and than you click on the co on the top left and log in with your game center and I think it then links. It takes almost 2 weeks to get it transferred across plat forms.

So guess what. I'm gonna follow your guys' advice for once and not put my first zeta on Fulcrum. I will however have her at 7* and gear 11 in 4-5 months if she goes to shard shop.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2972 on: June 09, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »

So guess what. I'm gonna follow your guys' advice for once and not put my first zeta on Fulcrum. I will however have her at 7* and gear 11 in 4-5 months if she goes to shard shop.

That is probably a good idea.   Smiley   I will be waiting for her to hit shard shop or be farmable elsewhere for sure.  Right now I have no interest in spending any of that currency on any of the Rebels in there since they can be farmed now.  I was working on Nihilus, but oh well.  Guess he'll be a slow grind now.  I will save up and maybe use the currency for fully crafted gear pieces, or just save for whoever gets the next rotation in the shard shop.

So I did the Tier 1 of the Phoenix event.  It's pretty hard actually.  Make sure you target the explosive crates first on stage 1 and 3 of Tier 1.  Sadly I don't qualify for the Bonus Tier because my Phoenix squad isn't 5*.  I might be able to get 1 or 2 of them there by the end of the event, but probably no more.  If I wanted to blow $100 I'd have them all 5*, but somehow I bet that even if I did that they wouldn't be strong enough to finish the Bonus Tier.  

Would have been nice to get some Zeta and Omega, but ah well.  You can tell they are rewarding people who did build up their Phoenix squad.  This time the Omega on the Bonus Tier isn't only a "first time reward", it's an every time.  Essentially you could keep doing that tier and keep getting an Omega 4-5 times a day for however many days they run this Flash Event.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2973 on: June 09, 2017, 07:16:49 PM »

I got my devices linked, no tutorial was needed. That's good, means I probably won't miss the Rancor free for all tonight. Grin

In other, really good news, I got a 5-dot critical chance arrow with speed primary from tier 1 of the Phoenix event. I had been farming for one of those for so long I gave up. So happy about that! I should be able to use Zader in arena now. Smiley

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2974 on: June 10, 2017, 11:09:10 AM »

Whelp, that's the first GW I haven't been able to finish in a long time  Sad

2 full Jedi teams, 2 full rebel teams, 1 Nihilus (L) full sith team, a droid/jawa team.  Then the last node:
Zaul (L), Vader, Zylo, Phasma, EP

For lols, the Vader and Phasma were both zeta as well, even though they weren't leading.  I checked.  I'd already lost a couple of key toons before getting to the last node, and it took the rest of my good toons to take out all but Zylo.  At that point I just didn't have the stuns, ability blocks, or dps to get through Zylo's endlessly refilling protection bar.

Stupid freekin' zeta team  Angry

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2975 on: June 10, 2017, 10:55:54 PM »

So this morning I reset Saturday's GW, and ran through my Sunday morning GW.  Guess what showed up again on node 12..... Zeta f***ing Maul.
Zaul (L), Zidious, Vader, EP, Fives

I took it out, but it was freekin' hard work.  Looks like I've geared and leveled one too many toons recently, as my GW has been bumped up to a new average toughness level  Undecided

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2976 on: June 11, 2017, 12:17:39 AM »

My GW sucked today too. Node 11: Zaul, EP, Zihilus (non leader zeta), Vader, RG. I lost EP and Sidious, because I was stupid and didn't bring a tank. Then Node 12 was Zoba (L), Nihilus, Kenobi, and Chaze. No chance on that one, only took out GK. Boba really packs a punch when maxed.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2977 on: June 11, 2017, 01:00:11 AM »

To all of you having GW issues, remember that every now and then, it's just gonna throw you for a loop.  Also remember that when this happens you will often get an easier GW the next go around.

I still can't beat that Assault battle, but then I barely have 5 toons at decent level to use for it.  That's OK though, the rewards for it are nothing special to me.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2978 on: June 11, 2017, 03:35:22 AM »

That moment when you get 50 Carbanti salvages when you already have 50 stun gun salvages and your entire 'characters' screen turns into green plus signs. . .

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #2979 on: June 11, 2017, 04:12:01 AM »

That moment when you get 50 Carbanti salvages when you already have 50 stun gun salvages and your entire 'characters' screen turns into green plus signs. . .

And then you have to choose who gets it....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2980 on: June 11, 2017, 06:10:28 PM »

I noticed on GW that my opponents on node 12 don't have many mods (if any) for quite some rounds now. Which makes it easier if it's the right team Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2981 on: June 11, 2017, 09:32:03 PM »

I am now the proud owner of a zeta'd Qui-gon jinn. Does anyone have a strong anakin I can use?

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2982 on: June 11, 2017, 10:05:16 PM »

I am now the proud owner of a zeta'd Qui-gon jinn. Does anyone have a strong anakin I can use?

No, but I do wonder what happened to your arena squad?

I'm not sure Qui-Gon was the best choice, but I hope it works for you.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

« Reply #2983 on: June 11, 2017, 10:45:52 PM »

No, but I do wonder what happened to your arena squad?
Dropping rank for GW right now and so that I can fight my dad and wipe the floor with his team.

Mobilegamer is live streaming thrawn gameplay right now. vv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JjsgmJLNI

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #2984 on: June 11, 2017, 11:06:36 PM »

Mobilegamer is live streaming thrawn gameplay right now. vv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JjsgmJLNI

Ooh ^ ^
I can't watch at work, how's Thrawn look?  How p*ssed off should I be that I won't be able to get him as I'm not going to drop everything to level, gear, and star my phoenix squad?

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: