Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 654340 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3150 on: July 03, 2017, 01:45:31 AM »

Ima join the good day party.

I put my second zeta on Sidious today, so now he's 7* G11 with maxed abilities except leader and really good mods.

And I just got Thrawn to Gear 10 a minute ago.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3151 on: July 03, 2017, 05:17:35 AM »

Woot!  Finally got the update.  It's weird how changed around things are.

Not sure if it was the update or just my turn to have an easy go, but GW went nice and smooth.

Kinda weird that Yoda is now my most powerful character with 18k power.

Ships is all different now and Scimitar is now my most powerful at 41k, and I got that last blueprint I needed so it's at 7* now.

Poe's X-wing is right behind in being finished with only needing 2 more blueprints.  Be nice to have 2 more ships done.

Looks like Ghost got a boost, even at 4* it's coming in at #8, so I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3152 on: July 03, 2017, 01:13:51 PM »

I don't know if GW has already changed. According to Dev's Update, changes in GW are not made with that update. They eventually use the new power value for matchmaking, but for now it's only a visual change.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3153 on: July 03, 2017, 03:07:08 PM »

So, now I need to pick a new Cantina farm now that Hera and Ezra are done.  These are the ones I'm considering:

Sith Trooper who is 44/85 to 6*(he's who I was farming before Hera and Ezra showed up in Cantina for Thrawn), Kylo who is 38/65 to 5*, TFP who is 11/30 to 4*, or Finn who is only 61/80 to even being unlocked.

Opinions?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3154 on: July 03, 2017, 05:48:26 PM »

I've no experience with Finn, but any of the other three is a good choice. Sith Trooper for bypassing Protection, Kylo because it's Kylo and TFP as a good counter against AoE buffs (especially those from Chirrut, Baze, GK or Yoda).

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3155 on: July 04, 2017, 10:07:14 PM »

Couple more game updates folks.  Here's the first which is about fixes:

UPDATE 7/3 Hiya Holotable heroes!

Remember this ol' Chestnut? You may recall we excised some of the bugs that were meant for this update to address OTHER outstanding kerfuffles? Well, now that we're back on track, let's revisit those golden oldies. Cheers!

THRAWN AI AND BUG

After reviewing Thrawn’s performance in the wild, we’ve decided to make a few changes and updates to Thrawn’s AI and units’ AI using his granted Maneuver ability. Additionally, we’ve made a bug fix to abilities that count debuffs so that they correctly identify Fracture as a debuff.

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Empire allies will now only use "Maneuver" (granted by "Legendary Strategist") when they are debuffed.

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Will now use "Fracture" as though it were a regular attack, instead of only when an enemy is buffed. (He will still prefer buffed targets.)

Grand Admiral Thrawn: "Fracture" will now consistently count as a debuff

KYLO REN RAID ESCAPE BUG

Recently, we said that we would be fixing a bug where Kylo Ren’s Unstoppable ability was causing the cooldown on the Escape ability granted in raids to reset in a way we did not intend. We’ve corrected the behavior in this release.

BUGS

EWOKS
Fixed the expiration conditions for Ewok Scout's unique ability so it recalculates properly whenever an Ewok ally is revived or dies.
Fixed stealth in Teebo's "Scramble Tactics" so he does not get extra vulnerability from Boba Fett.
Ewok Elder now grants Turn Meter from his basic to other allies if it first grants Turn Meter to himself.
Ewok Elder's basic attack now grants himself 50% Turn Meter as intended
Chief Chirpa will now gain turn meter on a killing blow if the enemy had more than 50% turn meter.

GENERAL
Fixed an issue where Grand Master's Training Event Tier VII star requirement is wrong

----------------------

So, looks like Kylo's bug for P1 is now gone, which is gonna burst some guilds bubbles for doing HAAT.  Basically now you can only try escaping like twice, you know the natural way.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3156 on: July 04, 2017, 10:16:16 PM »

Here's the next update, which is about new game elements:

Hiya Holotable Heroes,
I'm here to introduce our handy dandy Creative director, Justin Jones who has the pleasure of dropping some much awaited news!

Today, we’re really excited to finally make our first official announcement about a new game mode coming to Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes -Territory Battles! This mode introduces an entirely new strategy experience that lets you and your Guild fight an epic battle across one of the most iconic battlefields in the Star Wars galaxy for awesome rewards.

We have a lot more to share with you when it comes to Territory Battles, but here are some initial details to get you started:

Strategize on the Battlefield: You can already collect your favorite characters and ships; now take them into epic scale combat for special bonuses and rewards! Territory Battles are set on the ice planet of Hoth.

Battle with the full force of your entire collection: Bring the strength of everything you’ve collected into the fight for Hoth! Now, every character and ship you collect - and every upgrade - matters.

Guild Co-operation: Coordinate on battle and map strategy across multiple mission types using the collective strength of your Guild’s squads and fleets. Every participating member in the guild earns equal rewards.

We can’t wait for you and your Guilds to battle on Hoth, so be sure to stay tuned for more details over the days and weeks ahead.

-----------------------

Looking forward to this update with a new event.  It's gonna be on Hoth, and some people are proposing that Hoth characters might have some sort of extra advantage, but I doubt it.  There's like 2 Hoth Rebels and there's Snowtrooper. 

Anyway, what I really like is this part:  Battle with the full force of your entire collection: Bring the strength of everything you’ve collected into the fight for Hoth! Now, every character and ship you collect - and every upgrade - matters.

I think I have all but like 10-15 characters in the game, and only missing like 3-4 ship.  Huzzah for my monstrous collection being put to use!

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3157 on: July 05, 2017, 12:17:34 AM »

First GW of two for the day, and it's not pretty.

Node 9: Zaul (L), Zavage, Zylo, Nihulus, EP
Node 12: Rex (L), Chaze, Z2-Z2, Jyn

Stuck on node 12.

Edit:  Got there, but took a lot of messing with team combos.  It's amazing how many GWs I finish these days purely because of TFP and/or B2

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3158 on: July 05, 2017, 03:05:06 PM »

Stupid GW...   I ran out of time last night on getting my first GW finished because I just couldn't beat GW 6.  Twice I had it beat down the last guy, Savage.  He just becomes unkillable though, even at 5v1 and he can't kill my group.  I think they need to adjust him somehow that when he's solo his buff/debuff/cleanse mechanic doesn't make him near impossible to take down.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3159 on: July 05, 2017, 06:11:41 PM »

Keep him Shocked and/or Shock-stunned. That blocks his HoT, Offense Up, Defense Up and TM gain. I encountered him several times, and Palp made a great job. A powerful Dooku is also an option. Actually, anybody who has a fairly powerful and buff immunity inflicting ability.

Sig by Master Nero

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3160 on: July 05, 2017, 06:29:54 PM »

DN also works well, because his basic removes buffs, and then you have annihilate.

Zader also works, because the DoTs and HoTs will more or less cancel each other out, and then you can get him with culling blade if you stack enough debuffs on him.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3161 on: July 05, 2017, 06:37:12 PM »

You're right, those work well, too. I didn't think of Annihilate Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3162 on: July 05, 2017, 10:29:13 PM »

So that was the hardest set of three GWs I've had.

All three had multiple complete and zeta'd teams prior to node 12, all three had at least one Zaul led team and one Zader led team.  For kicks, here were my three node 12s:
Rex (L), Baze, Chirrut, Z2-Z2, Jyn
Wedge (L), Baze, Chirrut, General Kenobi, Z2-Z2     (<- this one was seriously hard, especially as my Nihilus Sith team were dead at node 11)
Wedge(L), Biggs, General Kenobi, Z2-Z2, Nihilus

Double zeta R2-D2 has a crush on me  Undecided
It's 8:30am here, one hour before the daily guild challenge cashes in my 36 GW nodes, and I could use a fektig drink!

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3163 on: July 05, 2017, 10:41:56 PM »

Mine were brutal, too, Soul.

2 of my node 12s contained GK lead with Baze, DN, Thrawn, and either Chirrut or R2. All maxed, and all featuring some zetas, of course. One was at the end of a particularly brutal table that cost me half my Zader configurations and half my Rebel team before I even made it to node 12. Obviously, I didn't beat that one. It was so bad I forgot I was in node 10. I thought it was 11 it was so tough. And then 11 hit and whipped me even more.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3164 on: July 06, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »

I'm encountering more and more nodes 11 which are unbeatable to me...most featuring a Sith/Sith-Imperial team, but also others with f***ing high speed values. All above 210, when Thrawn, TFP, GK or R2 are in the team those mostly come at 250+. My fastest two are Rey at 207 and Wedge at 198...no way to beat them.

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: