Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653097 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3540 on: October 26, 2017, 06:09:02 PM »

Just had my best raid so far in the game.

My previous best in hAAT was 8.5M, and I’ve never got first, only second. Normally 11M would be enough for 3rd place in our guild, but the heaviest hitters couldn’t get all their runs in due to work.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3541 on: October 26, 2017, 06:17:47 PM »

Pulled Baze from Chromium today. Lucky enough, I already had him, so I was rewarded with 50 shards, which helped me promoting him to 4* Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3542 on: October 26, 2017, 08:58:43 PM »

Pulled Baze from Chromium today. Lucky enough, I already had him, so I was rewarded with 50 shards, which helped me promoting him to 4* Smiley
Grats man, awesome pull!
I hadn't picked you for a dolphin or whale, to be spending crystals on Chromiums.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3543 on: October 27, 2017, 05:37:17 PM »

Oh, well, I save them from time to time for a card. Mostly those from TB and PvP, the others go into energy...but they still keep accumulating...I'm at 14.2k right now Roll Eyes And my energy also accumulates, haven't been very active for a while except for the Dailies and TB. But I still pick up that extra energy from the Daily Activity board.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3544 on: October 27, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »

You're at 14.2k crystals?

Is Kylo worth getting? He seems like he might be pretty good, but I don't see a lot of the higher guys using him.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3545 on: October 27, 2017, 09:02:58 PM »

You're at 14.2k crystals?

Is Kylo worth getting? He seems like he might be pretty good, but I don't see a lot of the higher guys using him.

I see him on a number of teams, often Sith ones.  He's pretty beefy and with his Zeta he can fill in a lot of places, even if he doesn't sync with the leader.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3546 on: October 27, 2017, 09:04:21 PM »

Yep, without spending a cent on the game Wink

Well, his Zeta is quite powerful (especially in GW), and you need him for the Mod Challenges and for unlocking little BB-8! I'd say that you'll definitely find usage for him Smiley

Sig by Master Nero

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3547 on: October 27, 2017, 09:06:59 PM »

I see him on a number of teams, often Sith ones.  He's pretty beefy and with his Zeta he can fill in a lot of places, even if he doesn't sync with the leader.

Hmm... Maybe I should consider trying to get him. Along with all my other toons that I want. Roll Eyes

Yep, without spending a cent on the game Wink

Wow, I wouldn't mind having that many. I would probably spend them all super fast though.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3548 on: October 27, 2017, 09:09:36 PM »

I must admit, most of them are still left from all the compensations EA gave out.
Maybe it's time again to get a 8x Chromium...curious what I'll get Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3549 on: October 29, 2017, 06:51:45 PM »

I just left the game and my fantastic guild a fee minutes ago. Its a strange mix of sadness and relief. I know I haven't been active on this particular thread in a long time, but I wanted to thank you to all for your humor and advice. This will likely be my last post on this thread.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3550 on: October 29, 2017, 09:30:50 PM »

It's been a pleasure mate, enjoy the extra free time.
Same goes to the other people who visit this forum thread that recently left the guild I'm a part of  Smiley

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3551 on: October 30, 2017, 03:54:22 AM »

I just left the game and my fantastic guild a fee minutes ago. Its a strange mix of sadness and relief. I know I haven't been active on this particular thread in a long time, but I wanted to thank you to all for your humor and advice. This will likely be my last post on this thread.

It's cool.  Interests change, availability changes, people change.  Take care and enjoy with whatever it is you're moving on to.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3552 on: October 30, 2017, 06:44:22 PM »

If it wouldn't be so expensive, I'd really like to smash my phone -.- Not that I'm not in the Top 300 anymore - which is definitely a huge step backwards in relation to where I was a year ago - but I'm not even able to beat any of the teams listed there. All Zaul, Zader, Wiggs or other brutal teams. 4 attempts out of 5 today - 1 win, and that was a team outside the Top 300.

I fully support Landen's decision to quit that game...

Sig by Master Nero

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #3553 on: October 30, 2017, 07:53:32 PM »

And another one...that makes 4 losses in 5 attempts. And all in a row. New record! In all cases where I did 5 attempts, I never lost 4....never.

Sig by Master Nero

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3554 on: October 30, 2017, 09:04:40 PM »

If it wouldn't be so expensive, I'd really like to smash my phone -.- Not that I'm not in the Top 300 anymore - which is definitely a huge step backwards in relation to where I was a year ago - but I'm not even able to beat any of the teams listed there. All Zaul, Zader, Wiggs or other brutal teams. 4 attempts out of 5 today - 1 win, and that was a team outside the Top 300.

I fully support Landen's decision to quit that game...

And another one...that makes 4 losses in 5 attempts. And all in a row. New record! In all cases where I did 5 attempts, I never lost 4....never.

Oh I've thrown my phone in anger a number of times at this game.  Thankfully my screen is shatterproof.

You are lucky to run into teams like that.  On my shard it's pretty much nothing but CLS teams.  I could beat Zaul, Zader, or Wiggs but CLS is just a giant pain in the a$$.  Mostly gold geared groups too.  Double Zeta R2 and Zeta Raid Han.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: