Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95]   Go Down
Author Topic: **Mystery Box** What did you get???  (Read 382515 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1410 on: August 10, 2021, 11:03:42 PM »

https://sabfe.com/gallery/

4 have windows, violet color on the photo is actually standard blue

windows is a $5 option on the sabers. personally, I think they look better with, but not everyone may agree on that.
still, a great sampling of sabers. personally, I'd keep one of the initiates if you plan on going to cons....let kids pose with one with you.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Nodachi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1411 on: August 10, 2021, 11:39:56 PM »

windows is a $5 option on the sabers. personally, I think they look better with, but not everyone may agree on that.
still, a great sampling of sabers. personally, I'd keep one of the initiates if you plan on going to cons....let kids pose with one with you.

Agree, I was surprised that only 5, must have for any blade with available space for windows, like them too

Practicing Lightsaber Dueling Combat under ASL-FFE rules in the US
Sith Combat Academy

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #1412 on: August 11, 2021, 02:02:58 AM »

It looks like silver AV switches are now default option in US, on separate order I got two Dominix V2 and Initiate V2 ALL of them with silver AV switches even I didn't order them specifically (so ALL my US sabers have silver AV switches without me specifically order them)

Beside this, I think you will consider following as a nice haul

Aeon v2 arctic blue - going to sell
Initiate LE V4 blue - going to use it for 1 hand sparring
INITIATE V5 green - going to sell
Dark Sentinel v4 red with windows - going to use it for youtube videos
Dominix LE v4 with windows green - going to use it for 2 hands sparring

No indication of what is inside so can't comment on special\not special color controllers besides arctic blue

It's been a loooong time since I have posted (like a year) but thought I would add my insignificant opinion. I have each of those hilts and I wouldn't kick any of them out of the arsenal.  Then again, most of them I didn't leave stock.  Some I matched them with their smaller or larger twin to make a daishō.  The others I painted or added accents (and made them a daishō).  The point is that just because you get a "boring hilt" doesn't mean you need to keep it that way.  Use some imagination; make them your own.

That is all.  Back to my hiding place.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #1413 on: August 11, 2021, 01:59:06 PM »

It's been a loooong time since I have posted (like a year) but thought I would add my insignificant opinion. I have each of those hilts and I wouldn't kick any of them out of the arsenal.  Then again, most of them I didn't leave stock.  Some I matched them with their smaller or larger twin to make a daishō.  The others I painted or added accents (and made them a daishō).  The point is that just because you get a "boring hilt" doesn't mean you need to keep it that way.  Use some imagination; make them your own.

Good night, sweet prince, and flights of force ghosts sing thee to thy rest

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #1414 on: August 11, 2021, 04:12:30 PM »

True. I now love my custom liberator.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95]   Go Up