Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2164626 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1815 on: March 09, 2013, 09:36:02 PM »

As the sale coincided with my birthday yesterday, I thought I'd jump on board the bandwagon.

So my first purchase is an Aeon LE with (hopefully, if I got the order right) a Pyrestone Orange UEMG blade. I've heard that UE blades don't work as well with orange, but we'll see - I'm intrigued to see how it turns out. As I have plans to hopefully buy more in the future, I can try different blades to see how things go.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #1816 on: March 09, 2013, 10:45:46 PM »

Be sure to post pics Smiley Im considering an orange blade next

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #1817 on: March 09, 2013, 10:48:23 PM »

As the sale coincided with my birthday yesterday, I thought I'd jump on board the bandwagon.

So my first purchase is an Aeon LE with (hopefully, if I got the order right) a Pyrestone Orange UEMG blade. I've heard that UE blades don't work as well with orange, but we'll see - I'm intrigued to see how it turns out. As I have plans to hopefully buy more in the future, I can try different blades to see how things go.

I will have an UE blade soon, I hear orange isnt as nice with ue but I will be defanatly plugging it into my prophecy to see what it will look like. The will be pictures!

I love FO with MG blade im excitded to compare!

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #1818 on: March 10, 2013, 12:43:49 PM »

I ordered my SY Reaper on 3/7/13 at 5p.m. Got shipping notice 03/08/13......now that's speed!

dark side points please

Adak Cyrnoc
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 85

May the force be with you.

« Reply #1819 on: March 10, 2013, 07:23:49 PM »

10% off was to good of a sale to pass up on. I wasnt sure
what to get, US has so many great choices to choose from.
So I decided on a couple of stunt sabers, a Manticore in
fire orange with quick disconnect (love that feature) with low
profile pommel.  I also got the Dark Standard Issue Battle
Saber v3 in blazing red with vertical grooves. The vertical
grooves looks pretty sharp from the photos.
I cant wait.

The force is strong with this one...
It takes strength to resist the dark side, only the weak embrace it

current weapon stash; wont fit in this little box. 29 and growing

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1820 on: March 10, 2013, 09:40:02 PM »

Be sure to post pics Smiley Im considering an orange blade next

Pics and videos to follow basically as soon as it arrives. Like with Vex, mine was dispatched within 24 hours of ordering, which is amazing.

It should be here by week's end. Of course, my wife is due to give birth sometime around then, so if I'm a few days delayed, well, some things have to take priority Wink

Adak, that sounds like a great pair of 'sabres. The Dark Battle is just crying out for a red blade, and I like the Manticore a little bit more every time I look at it.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #1821 on: March 11, 2013, 08:22:39 PM »

My order just cleared canadian customs so it should be here any day now. Beyond Excited to see what grab bag I get!

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1822 on: March 12, 2013, 12:36:20 AM »

@ My last one

Yellow with Silver FOC

and Violet with Silver FOC

Two separate units

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

angelo07stang
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #1823 on: March 12, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »

Im waiting on my new bellicose I just ordered in ultra edge heavy grade guardian blue with silver foc short groove pommel silver iluminated button bronze color button and obsidun sound.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1824 on: March 12, 2013, 06:35:04 PM »

Im waiting on my new bellicose I just ordered in ultra edge heavy grade guardian blue with silver foc short groove pommel silver iluminated button bronze color button and obsidun sound.

Epic!! Congrats Angelo! That's my fave saber but in blue! Great choice!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #1825 on: March 12, 2013, 06:55:29 PM »

I was waiting on the belicose to have all colors available agin so I ordered a grab bag while I waited. Beli will defanatly be my next toy!

angelo07stang
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -33

« Reply #1826 on: March 12, 2013, 06:56:50 PM »

Epic!! Congrats Angelo! That's my fave saber but in blue! Great choice!
Thanks Eerockk it was your awsome video on the belicose that sold me on it yours is beautiful in counsler green too. Your videos are the best keep them coming.

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #1827 on: March 12, 2013, 07:11:40 PM »

Thanks Eerockk it was your awsome video on the belicose that sold me on it yours is beautiful in counsler green too. Your videos are the best keep them coming.

I am very humbled by that. Thanks, man!  Smiley

Just wait!  Grin

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #1828 on: March 13, 2013, 01:19:35 AM »

Agreed.  Eerockk...ROCKS!  PS  (im)PWwfmn...Dark Arbiter: FO/BR !!!

The DA didn't really float my boat...until I discovered (via the VERY scanty site/forum pix and info) those oh-so-sexy (!) perimeter holes on the emitter facing.  THEN, I was still reluctant, as taking the neck/grenade-grip out of the equation is problematic...without an alternate MHS insert and quick-disconnects - which I did go with.

Colour choice was my next dilemma.  Not counting my RGB stunt, I don't yet have a VA.  The final (desired) colour missing from my collection was FO.  VA...FO...VA...FO...  FO won because it now has a matching AV!!!! The only drawback of FO is the VERY limited selection for F-o-C.  I was tempted to break new ground with CG flash, but played it safer with BR.

So much for the $ I saved by NOT buying anything on the "everything" sale this past weekend...  Embarrassed 

« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:21:49 AM by Saint » Logged

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #1829 on: March 13, 2013, 01:40:50 PM »

Agreed.  Eerockk...ROCKS!  PS  (im)PWwfmn...Dark Arbiter: FO/BR !!!

Thanks, Saint.  Smiley

And that's awesome news! I can't wait to see what combos are possible with a D.A. in your hands! Great choice with FO/BR as well - I have the inverse of that on my Overlord and I love it!

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: