Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2164941 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #4110 on: October 08, 2015, 07:31:48 PM »

I know I know! They didn't have the one with windows in stock so I got it with out to save time. And why do you hate me? lol :p

very nice!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4111 on: October 08, 2015, 08:23:20 PM »

very nice!

Thank you Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4112 on: October 08, 2015, 08:33:51 PM »

I know I know! They didn't have the one with windows in stock so I got it with out to save time.

Never scrimp on a design for the sake of haste. If you just weren't feelin' the windows, fine. Was there a Raffle I wasn't aware of?

And why do you hate me? lol :p

I think he's jealous...you have an amazing Renegade crossguard saber, and he hasn't Tongue But it's not necessary IMO, he still has his Flamberge... Cheesy

^^^ Duh. The Flam is neat, but it doesn't have that...................."I'm here to slaughter you and take your lunch money" attitude that the Renegade has.

It's here, it's here!

Good lord, it's LOUD.   Cheesy

And it's absolutely stunning.

Another life changed.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4113 on: October 08, 2015, 08:59:40 PM »

Never scrimp on a design for the sake of haste. If you just weren't feelin' the windows, fine. Was there a Raffle I wasn't aware of?

I didn't scrimp at all. I made a decision on whether or not windows were worth waiting an extra couple weeks or not. Came to the conclusion I didn't need windows. That simple. Besides I absolutely LOVE both of them and thats what matters most!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4114 on: October 08, 2015, 09:04:02 PM »

Now I have to find out if the second half of my Dark Menace staff can be had without the Covertec, or if I'll have to alter it myself.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4115 on: October 08, 2015, 09:07:14 PM »

I didn't scrimp at all. I made a decision on whether or not windows were worth waiting an extra couple weeks or not. Came to the conclusion I didn't need windows. That simple. Besides I absolutely LOVE both of them and thats what matters most!

True dat. For S&Gs I was speccing a Dom V4 staff the other day, and against character, started liking the looks of it w/o windows. Undecided

Now I have to find out if the second half of my Dark Menace staff can be had without the Covertec, or if I'll have to alter it myself.

You might be able to request it w/o and to be subbed with a button head screw. The hole will remain however as it is part of the design.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4116 on: October 08, 2015, 09:15:30 PM »

You might be able to request it w/o and to be subbed with a button head screw. The hole will remain however as it is part of the design.

Might as well get it as is, get the screw myself, and transplant the Covertec to a saber that lacks it.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4117 on: October 09, 2015, 05:01:17 AM »

Yay, I have filmed my first review, on all five sabers I have gotten...and it's taking a LONG time to upload.

Huh

iPotato picture teaser:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:19:36 AM by shade_1313 » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4118 on: October 09, 2015, 12:42:50 PM »

Might as well get it as is, get the screw myself, and transplant the Covertec to a saber that lacks it.

Cuz then you gotta finish the screw to the proper length, and a transfer would require the drilling and the tapping and "ain't nobody got no time fo' dat."

But you're right, it never hurts to have spare parts.

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4119 on: October 09, 2015, 01:56:55 PM »

Cuz then you gotta finish the screw to the proper length, and a transfer would require the drilling and the tapping and "ain't nobody got no time fo' dat."

But you're right, it never hurts to have spare parts.

I ain't skeered.  I've done all that before, on other projects.

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #4120 on: October 09, 2015, 05:40:31 PM »

My sabers arrived and holy shiz they are gorgeous  Grin

Congrats Lady J Smiley

DarthLoki
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #4121 on: October 09, 2015, 05:42:03 PM »

Dominix LE V4 in Violet Amethyst:

Renegade LE in Guardian Blue:

Both are stunt sabers

those look really cool, i like the violet color and the crossguard lightsaber, renegade is incridible looking, congratulations on some really great sabers J Smiley awesome

Cenedar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4122 on: October 12, 2015, 02:48:40 AM »

I have yet to order my first saber, but I know exactly what I'm getting...

Dominix LE v4
Consular Green Tri-LED
Heavy Grade Ultra Edge Blade, 36"
Green Illuminated Silver AV Switch
Obsidian v4 Sound
Covertech Install
Circle Blade Plug

Tricking it out without completely breaking the bank. Looking forward to using this bad piece of tech to show off and spin/duel.

Sabers Owned: 0
Wish List:
Apprentice/Dark Apprentice V4
Catalyst
War Glaive

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4123 on: October 12, 2015, 04:01:33 PM »

I have yet to order my first saber, but I know exactly what I'm getting...

Dominix LE v4
Consular Green Tri-LED
Heavy Grade Ultra Edge Blade, 36"
Green Illuminated Silver AV Switch
Obsidian v4 Sound
Covertech Install
Circle Blade Plug

Tricking it out without completely breaking the bank. Looking forward to using this bad piece of tech to show off and spin/duel.

That'll be swanky.

Sig by For Tyeth

Cambo5150
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 46

Light side through and through

« Reply #4124 on: October 14, 2015, 03:22:43 PM »

And so it begins.......

Just pulled the trigger on six sabers. My first order. Yikes! Five with sound and one stunt. I'm outfitting my whole family in one shot. I'm feeling a little freaked out right now. I've never even laid hands on an Ultrasaber. But, everything I've researched leads me to believe I went with the right company. Now the agonizing wait begins.....

oh, the order:

All the sabers are mid grade blade, all with obsidian v4, all FOC (except the one stunt saber)

Prophecy v3 in green (that's mine)
Aeon in SD stunt (my wife's, she didn't want sound)
Dark initate v4 in orange (kid)
Initiate v4 in guardian blue (kid)
Dark Apprentice in VA (kid)
Apprentice in AB (kid)

Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: