Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142950 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #405 on: October 06, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »

Thank you Nero Smiley I'm at work pulling a ten hour day. Please share your coffee. I needs caffeine bad

Yeah man, I do nine hour days but I get every other Friday off which is nice.  Government job FTW!

Sorry guys, back to the topic... I'm patiently waiting for whatever saber I inevitably decide to buy during this sale...

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #406 on: October 06, 2011, 01:27:43 PM »

Oh one more thing Nero. I notice you talk about Jacen Solo sometimes on here. Just wanted to throw out there my sons name is Jace Smiley

Darth_Leviathan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -21

Failure is a four letter word

« Reply #407 on: October 07, 2011, 09:41:49 AM »

Yeah man, I do nine hour days but I get every other Friday off which is nice.  Government job FTW!

Sorry guys, back to the topic... I'm patiently waiting for whatever saber I inevitably decide to buy during this sale...

I noticed your Jacen Solo sig. I had to ask what did you think about him becoming sith?

Is it wrong for me to say that I am IMpatiently waiting for my saber lol. This and the Samsung Prime are the two things this year...well minus seeing my lover...wait thats actually three...ANYWAY THREE things I am wanting SO BAD!!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Adelais Umbram
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

The Way of a Shadow

« Reply #408 on: October 12, 2011, 03:01:20 AM »

hey guys just wanted you all to kno i finally got my phantasm in consular green ordered!!!!

Using the dark to serve the Light  I am a Shadow

Phantasm-Consular Green:  Abhorsen The Executioner
As Aeons  Saraneth The Binder
                 Astarael  The Banisher

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #409 on: October 12, 2011, 07:28:21 AM »

hey guys just wanted you all to kno i finally got my phantasm in consular green ordered!!!!

Sweet!

We want pictures.

Sad news( for us anyways). My Dark Catalyst in DV and Raven in VA got dwlayed.

IDK why but it sucks, so I assume that my AS Dark Liberator staff and AB Bane will probably be delayed as well.

But when I get all the sabers I ordered there is going to be a huge influx of reviews and saber and color comparisons.

Just for all of you, So you can see the difference, or at least try to since pics and vids of sabers kind of suck,
but I will do it nonetheless because I love you all. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #410 on: October 12, 2011, 10:43:07 AM »

I ordered mt second Dark Initiate V2 LE in AS for dual weilding , saber staff weilding and long hilt single saber weilding.

dark side points please

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #411 on: October 12, 2011, 12:09:17 PM »

Yay! Just checked the status on my saber. It just touched down in Louisville KY.  So when I get home after work it will be waiting for me. Just hope my fiance doesn't open it up to play with my saber first ;p

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #412 on: October 12, 2011, 11:07:18 PM »

OK I can now say I'm not waiting on my saber anymore. I am now a proud owner of an ultra saber. I will write a review later on after I get done having fun with it first Wink thank you so much Ultra and Deep for all your hard work. The saber you sent me is beautiful. Thank you so much

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #413 on: October 12, 2011, 11:25:26 PM »

Congrats Grave! Can't wait to see some pics! Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Lord Vermentis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

An Ancient One, One of Four.

« Reply #414 on: October 13, 2011, 12:07:53 AM »

You'll be thrilled Kham. I ordered a new saber. I finally got a Raven like I've been wanting to. I thought about getting it in BR cause it'd just look BA, but I already have my Phantom in red. So I decided on Sentinel Yellow.  Cool

The only disappointing thing is that they were out of the SS pommels.  Cry So I'll just have to wait until they're back in stock. I guess I'll get the pommel and the SS claws on that order.  Grin

I have an existence in the Dark Side. To deny that would be to deny my nature. I will work in the darkness to serve the light, this is my true existence.

Phantom V2 LE Blazing Red - The Brothers Sheol and Abaddon, Death and Destruction

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #415 on: October 13, 2011, 11:34:23 AM »

You'll be thrilled Kham. I ordered a new saber. I finally got a Raven like I've been wanting to. I thought about getting it in BR cause it'd just look BA, but I already have my Phantom in red. So I decided on Sentinel Yellow.  Cool

The only disappointing thing is that they were out of the SS pommels.  Cry So I'll just have to wait until they're back in stock. I guess I'll get the pommel and the SS claws on that order.  Grin

Very good call my man!  I bet the Raven would look GREAT in Sentinel Yellow!  I honestly hadn't even thought of that...

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #416 on: October 13, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »

Now officially waiting on my 'everyone else's' stuff order. LOL An Archon for my Sis's X-Mas present, an Aeon V3 LE for my Bro-in-Law, and an SRD LED Module for the PVC I'm building for my GF. Bought it all this early 1) to be sure I'd have it! 2) to have time for mods and construction and of course 3) so I could get a peek at these suckers for myself before gifting them away. Once my Sis gets her hands on the Archon, she's not going to let go of it! LOL  Grin

It's good to give... as long as I don't scratch the blades playing with them for the next month and a half. Kidding, kidding...  Grin

I am not a color...

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #417 on: October 13, 2011, 05:33:27 PM »

Not to mention the rewards points...  Grin

Yea, like none of you realized I'm evil.

Lord Vermentis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

An Ancient One, One of Four.

« Reply #418 on: October 13, 2011, 05:38:43 PM »

Very good call my man!  I bet the Raven would look GREAT in Sentinel Yellow!  I honestly hadn't even thought of that...

Thanks Nero! I take that as a compliment coming from you.  Smiley I figure it'll make a good saber for my character. Yellow seems (to me) to be a kinda neutral color that could be used for either a Sith or Jedi. And the color is just freaking sweet.  Grin

I have an existence in the Dark Side. To deny that would be to deny my nature. I will work in the darkness to serve the light, this is my true existence.

Phantom V2 LE Blazing Red - The Brothers Sheol and Abaddon, Death and Destruction

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #419 on: October 13, 2011, 05:42:33 PM »

Not to mention the rewards points...  Grin

Yea, like none of you realized I'm evil.

Where do you think the new T-Shirt I plan to order soon will be coming from? Heck, with the SRD module in there.... I might even get off covering the shipping too!  Grin Now, Sexy Shirt or Toy Shirt? Hmm......

I am not a color...

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: