Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142950 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7875 on: April 14, 2017, 01:41:01 PM »

My Consular DIY hilt is out for delivery (again) today.  They tried yesterday while I was at work and nobody else was here to sign for it. Roll Eyes Since they wouldn't let me schedule the delivery for this morning, (news flash: not everyone works 9-5 Roll Eyes) if it's not here by the time I go to work today, I'm going to print and sign that form, tape it to the front door, and just hope somebody gets it in before someone steals it.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7876 on: April 14, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »

Yes, out for delivery!

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7877 on: April 14, 2017, 03:22:43 PM »

Damn you guys that live in a real country!  Cry

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7878 on: April 14, 2017, 03:50:56 PM »

I've got to give you and the other members here who live on the other side of the world props for even ordering from here.  (I know, not a lot of choices)  If I lived where you do and made what I do, I'd never be able to afford the shipping charges.  Shocked

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7879 on: April 14, 2017, 03:55:36 PM »

You could always move. Or start your own saber company,...with blackjack...and hookers. Then you wouldn't have to deal with customs. On second thought, forget the saber company. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7880 on: April 14, 2017, 03:59:40 PM »

You could always move. Or start your own saber company,...with blackjack...and hookers. Then you wouldn't have to deal with customs. On second thought, forget the saber company. Tongue

Hmmmm  maybe forget the blackjack too...  Cool

Moving to the US is high on my list though tbh. Maybe I should stop spending so much money on sabers so I could actually afford to move hahaha

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7881 on: April 14, 2017, 04:01:58 PM »

Hmmmm  maybe forget the blackjack too...  Cool

Moving to the US is high on my list though tbh. Maybe I should stop spending so much money on sabers so I could actually afford to move hahaha
I kind of always looked at life as "Wherever you are, that is where you are supposed to be." If you are supposed to be in the States, the ability will present itself.

EDIT: Speaking of being where you're supposed to be.

SABERS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

iheartoptimusprime
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #7882 on: April 14, 2017, 05:20:43 PM »

Just got my shipping notification! And The Last Jedi trailer dropped today! Good Friday indeed!

Fulcrum - Diamond RGBW; SRD w/ FoC AS
Curved Azure Reaper - Emerald RGBW; AB w/ FoC PO
Standard Issue Battle Saber V3- Stunt GB w/ blue guarded switch
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber V3 - Stunt AS w/ black AV Switch
Dominix LE V2 - Stunt BR w/ red guarded switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7883 on: April 14, 2017, 05:23:36 PM »

Just got my shipping notification! And The Last Jedi trailer dropped today! Good Friday indeed!
Amen

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7884 on: April 14, 2017, 05:58:32 PM »

Doorbell rang.

Ran downstairs.

Was befuddled by the package I saw in the guy's hand.

Realized that he was USPS mail carrier, not FedEx.

Back to waiting for my saber.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7885 on: April 14, 2017, 06:04:10 PM »

Doorbell rang.

Ran downstairs.

Was befuddled by the package I saw in the guy's hand.

Realized that he was USPS mail carrier, not FedEx.

Back to waiting for my saber.

Ha . . . nice.

"Well wiseguy, here's your 'random Scorpion prize', in piece parts, since you like taking things apart so much!"   Tongue

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7886 on: April 14, 2017, 06:07:57 PM »

Ha . . . nice.

"Well wiseguy, here's your 'random Scorpion prize', in piece parts, since you like taking things apart so much!"   Tongue

I really don't think a Scorpion as a third-place is at all likely, but if I did get another Scorpion prize, you bet your crack I'd be taking it all apart and rebuilding it as something a bit more individualized.

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7887 on: April 14, 2017, 06:38:15 PM »

Shipping notification came through Cheesy

Now to (im)patiently wait a week!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7888 on: April 14, 2017, 07:58:32 PM »

I really don't think a Scorpion as a third-place is at all likely, but if I did get another Scorpion prize, you bet your crack I'd be taking it all apart and rebuilding it as something a bit more individualized.
It could be.

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7889 on: April 14, 2017, 08:05:31 PM »

So, I have my entry saber.  No prize in the box.

I'm not altogether sure what to make of that.

Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: