Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2160230 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8325 on: November 10, 2017, 07:07:07 PM »

(im)patiently waiting for my SECOND order...  *sigh*  I thought I had this addiction licked, and now this horrible relapse...  ;-)

So, on the way - Emperor's Hand, VA, ObsLite, chose the angled activation box with a black AV switch and the black button screws in the handle and black pommel.  I wanted to get a good solid "two-tone" feel to the saber hilt.  :-)  Oh, and I got Quick Disconnects.  I was having trouble deciding between VA and SRD, so I ordered the disconnects and figure I can get an SRD LED module in the near future and swap them out when I feel the need. 

So, now have ... five hilts on the way, one a Mystery Box, and that's if I don't win anything in the raffle.  If I get SUPREMELY lucky and win something, that would be SIX....

Man.  I wanted to decorate my office, but this may be a bit overboard....  LOL

Nice. I really want an EH.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8326 on: November 10, 2017, 07:51:06 PM »

(im)patiently waiting for my SECOND order...  *sigh*  I thought I had this addiction licked, and now this horrible relapse...  ;-)

So, on the way - Emperor's Hand, VA, ObsLite, chose the angled activation box with a black AV switch and the black button screws in the handle and black pommel.  I wanted to get a good solid "two-tone" feel to the saber hilt.  :-)  Oh, and I got Quick Disconnects.  I was having trouble deciding between VA and SRD, so I ordered the disconnects and figure I can get an SRD LED module in the near future and swap them out when I feel the need. 

So, now have ... five hilts on the way, one a Mystery Box, and that's if I don't win anything in the raffle.  If I get SUPREMELY lucky and win something, that would be SIX....

Man.  I wanted to decorate my office, but this may be a bit overboard....  LOL

Congrats on the five sabers but if you win Grand or Emerald Prize , wouldn't that be seven?  Tongue

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8327 on: November 10, 2017, 08:30:31 PM »

Congrats on the five sabers but if you win Grand or Emerald Prize , wouldn't that be seven?  Tongue

He doesn't want to jinx it for himself.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8328 on: November 11, 2017, 02:45:40 AM »

He doesn't want to jinx it for himself.
Most likely.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8329 on: November 11, 2017, 02:41:05 PM »

So I'm starting to freak out trying to finish my cosplay for December and it hit me... I want my sabers. I need my sabers. I must have my sabers. Oh the anxiety, the uncertainty... is it Monday yet?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #8330 on: November 12, 2017, 03:59:04 PM »

Super excited! 2 Dark Brood Guards in SY and DVA, right and left covertecs and clips. If I like what get and I'm sure I will I will use my reward points (since I've now amassed 15 saber's worth) and order a premium set with FOC. The tonfa was my 1st and is my favorite form weapon since I got into martial arts 25 years ago.  I went with no windows so I can paint, damage, weather, leather and whatever them. I just got back on the board and I guess free Photobucket is history, so I downloaded Flickr and will try and get some photo's of them when they arrive and I will try and post some pics in the gallery of some of the other saber's I've gotten or have worked on in the last 8 months. Wish I didn't work 70hrs a week so I could work on my sabers and be on here more , but at least I can buy what I want now. I think I need to work on a costume and think about a new way to display all my sabers.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #8331 on: November 12, 2017, 04:21:37 PM »

Super excited! 2 Dark Brood Guards in SY and DVA, right and left covertecs and clips. If I like what get and I'm sure I will I will use my reward points (since I've now amassed 15 saber's worth) and order a premium set with FOC. The tonfa was my 1st and is my favorite form weapon since I got into martial arts 25 years ago.  I went with no windows so I can paint, damage, weather, leather and whatever them. I just got back on the board and I guess free Photobucket is history, so I downloaded Flickr and will try and get some photo's of them when they arrive and I will try and post some pics in the gallery of some of the other saber's I've gotten or have worked on in the last 8 months. Wish I didn't work 70hrs a week so I could work on my sabers and be on here more , but at least I can buy what I want now. I think I need to work on a costume and think about a new way to display all my sabers.

Wait...15 sabers that put into reward points, or you can buy 15 sabers with your reward points?

I'm in the same boat - wish I wasn't working 70 hours a week, but if I didn't then I couldn't afford the sabers in the first place.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8332 on: November 12, 2017, 04:23:08 PM »

the way things work. either plenty of money and no time or plenty of time and no money.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #8333 on: November 12, 2017, 05:20:01 PM »

Wait...15 sabers that put into reward points, or you can buy 15 sabers with your reward points?

I'm in the same boat - wish I wasn't working 70 hours a week, but if I didn't then I couldn't afford the sabers in the first place.

15 sabers put into reward points, I wish I could get 15 sabers with my points.
Yeah I'm almost done with my internship so I can get my degree in December, I work 50hrs at my normal job and 15-25hrs a week at my internship. Then I will hopefully have more free time after the holidays. At least I get paid for my intership.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

SomeSayImModest
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #8334 on: November 13, 2017, 04:28:02 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for my Archon V 3.1 to get shipped out and arrive of course.
A sucker for that hilt design since I first saw ROTJ. Will be my second purchase from US and first sound saber.
Specs are Consular Green with the Tri LED setup as per recommended on the V 3.1 of course with Obsidian V4 sound. Silver AV switch, 32" blade as I am fond of that length due to my stature (5'7 slim build) and the classic pommel. My sabers are primarily used for cosplay and when not in use they are a nice display piece. Safe to say once I completed the purchase I have been anxiously awaiting for it to be shipped lol. Then again aren't we all like that when waiting for something you really want to finally have in your hands?  Grin

Sabers I own: Prophecy V3 - (AB) no sound, Archon V3.1 (CG), Archon V2.1 (GB), Flamberge (BR)
Wishlist: Emperor's Hand, Flamberge CE

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8335 on: November 13, 2017, 04:37:35 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for my Archon V 3.1 to get shipped out and arrive of course.
A sucker for that hilt design since I first saw ROTJ. Will be my second purchase from US and first sound saber.
Specs are Consular Green with the Tri LED setup as per recommended on the V 3.1 of course with Obsidian V4 sound. Silver AV switch, 32" blade as I am fond of that length due to my stature (5'7 slim build) and the classic pommel. My sabers are primarily used for cosplay and when not in use they are a nice display piece. Safe to say once I completed the purchase I have been anxiously awaiting for it to be shipped lol. Then again aren't we all like that when waiting for something you really want to finally have in your hands?  Grin

yes, yes we are. that is the same hilt I chose for the group's raffle next month. since we are in the market for a profit I chose lite sound and single led. but I did get the plug and clip since the new owner may want the belt candy aspect.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #8336 on: November 13, 2017, 12:32:35 PM »

the way things work. either plenty of money and no time or plenty of time and no money.

Ahh the Gamer's Paradox... it seems to pop up everywhere

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #8337 on: November 13, 2017, 04:09:04 PM »

Well, my second order, the EH, just shipped!  WOOT!

*drops into a force meditation to speed the delivery on it's way...*

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8338 on: November 13, 2017, 04:35:28 PM »

Awesome saber SSIM!  It's certainly my favorite of the sabers that I own  Smiley

Well, my second order, the EH, just shipped!  WOOT!

*drops into a force meditation to speed the delivery on it's way...*
I'm SO envious Karm^^  That's one on my wish list as well  Smiley

Congratulations and good luck with the raffle my friend!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #8339 on: November 13, 2017, 06:13:20 PM »

Awesome saber SSIM!  It's certainly my favorite of the sabers that I own  Smiley
I'm SO envious Karm^^  That's one on my wish list as well  Smiley

Congratulations and good luck with the raffle my friend!

LOL  Thank you.

Don't envy!  Just buy one!  It's cheaper!  Consider the health care cost savings!  ;-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: