Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 691 692 [693] 694 695 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2161991 times)
Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10380 on: April 19, 2020, 06:48:14 PM »

Finally ordered my first custom!!  Now that they had the windowed emitter I ordered my spectre, Violet amethist w/silver FOC, and V4 sound.  I'm stoked.  My son got his mystery a few months ago and he's been waiting for someone to duel with!  What kind of lead time are they running lately does anyone know.

Id say its going to be a bit of a wait. With them being backed up first from the movie, then xmas, then the virus they are trying to catch up. Ive heard they are working day & night in 3 shifts to get us our orders. I have 3 orders Im waiting on myself. I have faith that US will catch up and crank out orders.

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

TheUglyUnicorn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #10381 on: April 20, 2020, 05:59:54 PM »

I ordered my first lightsaber ever! Im so excited. I got myself a LE Phantom v4, with DVA as the color and a mystery saber. My husband is getting a Dark Mantis with Adegan Silver as the color and is getting the free initiate since we qualified for that in the Spring Raffle Extravaganza.

I haven't even received the first lightsabers and I already want to order more.... lol  Grin

My Sabers:
LE Renegade Diamond
LE Phantom v4 Blue Violet Amethyst Stunt
Scorpion Blazing Red Premium Sound
Dark Mantis Adegan Silver Stunt
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Consular Green Stunt
Apprentice v4 Pyrestone Orange Stunt
Dark Initiate v4 Pyrestone Orange Stunt

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #10382 on: April 21, 2020, 06:51:32 AM »

I can't comment on the Mantis, but you're going to love that Phantom v4! As a single saber and as a staff. They're the best!
They're my favourite sabers for spinning, sparring, form-work, everything!

If you're ever thinking of ordering something new or extra's. Think about a War Glaive pommel for (on of them). It really balances the saber out. When using a 32" HG blade the balance point gets right to the top of the chokepoint on the emitter, making it perfect for spinning. Someone on this forum gave this tip to me ones, forgot his/her name, but I'm forever grateful.

This is what it looks like in silver:
The other pomnmel is a Catalyst pommel. Hasn't really got the balance benefit, but it looks great Wink

Goodluck while waiting, enjoy the unboxing and first time lighting up of your sabers, and of course everything else.
And please, pictures are appreciated Cheesy

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10383 on: April 21, 2020, 12:19:04 PM »

The Phantom V4 is one of my favorite original designed staff from Ultrasabers to date

Sentinel Dovaus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10384 on: April 21, 2020, 08:54:44 PM »

After 5 days of near-obsessively refreshing the USPS tracking page, the Aeon has arrived. I'll do a full review soon, but I can tell you, whoever was involved put hard work into this saber. It's a real work of art, and I'm going to be hesitant to duel my friends. Well worth the wait.

The only true way to understand the Force, is to study the Dark, and spread the Light.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #10385 on: April 21, 2020, 09:10:50 PM »

After 5 days of near-obsessively refreshing the USPS tracking page, the Aeon has arrived. I'll do a full review soon, but I can tell you, whoever was involved put hard work into this saber. It's a real work of art, and I'm going to be hesitant to duel my friends. Well worth the wait.

Cant wait to see the review.

TheUglyUnicorn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #10386 on: April 21, 2020, 11:27:09 PM »

I can't comment on the Mantis, but you're going to love that Phantom v4! As a single saber and as a staff. They're the best!
They're my favourite sabers for spinning, sparring, form-work, everything!

If you're ever thinking of ordering something new or extra's. Think about a War Glaive pommel for (on of them). It really balances the saber out. When using a 32" HG blade the balance point gets right to the top of the chokepoint on the emitter, making it perfect for spinning. Someone on this forum gave this tip to me ones, forgot his/her name, but I'm forever grateful.

This is what it looks like in silver:
The other pomnmel is a Catalyst pommel. Hasn't really got the balance benefit, but it looks great Wink

Goodluck while waiting, enjoy the unboxing and first time lighting up of your sabers, and of course everything else.
And please, pictures are appreciated Cheesy

Good to know! Those look great! You're making me more excited. I got the phantom v4 mostly for spinning so its good to know that they are good for that. If I do end up ordering another saber I'll look into the pommel you mentioned. Thanks.  Grin

The Phantom V4 is one of my favorite original designed staff from Ultrasabers to date

My favorite too of all the ones I've seen. 

My Sabers:
LE Renegade Diamond
LE Phantom v4 Blue Violet Amethyst Stunt
Scorpion Blazing Red Premium Sound
Dark Mantis Adegan Silver Stunt
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Consular Green Stunt
Apprentice v4 Pyrestone Orange Stunt
Dark Initiate v4 Pyrestone Orange Stunt

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #10387 on: April 22, 2020, 05:04:56 AM »

Woohoo, I can't believe it. After 12 weeks I got a delivery confirmation yesterday. If nothing goes wrong with shipping it should be arrived next week - exactly after 13 weeks. It's some days to late to be a birthday present for myself, but I'm super excited.

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10388 on: April 22, 2020, 05:20:17 AM »

And ... I have joined the ranks of the imPatiently waiting.   :-)

Just dropped my raffle entry, ordering the Emperor's Hand, Obsidian Sound, Recharge port, a few other little odds and ends.

Now, the waiting begins.

*tap*
*tap*
*tap*

Is it here yet?   No?

Hmmm.

;-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Jedi lobsonbax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10389 on: April 22, 2020, 10:53:57 AM »

Ok, from looking around on this forum - it seems like we are all about as patient as a kid in a candy store while waiting for our new sabers to come in the mail.  This is the place to vent and let everyone know what you got, why you got it, and in general talk about your new purchase until it arrives and you can start terrorizing your family/girlfriend/dog/friends with it.

I personally just ordered a Pyrestone SS Raven with a set of normal claws also for dueling.  I got the quick disconnect and a Red MLS unit as well because, well, it IS the sith stalker after all!  I also ordered a black vented coupler for my prophecies (or the Raven and a prophecy!) and hopefully for a Raven staff down the road.

The last part of the order was an LED swap for my SRD Standard Issue.  The hilt has a black and silver theme after my striped grip-tape application, and I'm going to change it to have a Adegan Silver blade.  I've always wanted to see a silver saber and it will fit well with the theme.  

To offset the added light-side the blade now has, I'm probably going to attach a Dark War Glaive claw at the emitter when I get it back.  I know, I know.  I'm playing out the single WG claw, but hey - I like it, and I think it will fit well on that saber and balance out the light/dark ratio.

Ok, your turn.

Ready...  Set...     ....    . .           GO!

Ordered my first Saber yesterday. A guardian hilt in Arctic blue with V4 sound. Excited is an understatement. I値l be duelling with my son soon enough. Counting the days  😁

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10390 on: April 22, 2020, 10:54:29 AM »

What? Looking forward to seeing pictures and seeing what you'll do with the Empress, Karmack!

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10391 on: April 22, 2020, 04:55:28 PM »

So I wanted to join the raffle, and in spite of getting 18 sabers yesterday and giving two away to my brother, two to my wife and one to my son, my wife let me put in an order for my first diamond saber. It値l be a Flamberge v2 with hot pink blades, silver flash on clash, recharge port and a white illuminated black switch. I was trying to come up with the silliest thing I could, and the though of a nearly six and a half foot tall man, dressed in a black duster wielding this intimidatingly huge lightsaber came to mind. Then you turn it on and the blasted thing is hot pink, and completely ruins the intimidation factor and just leaves it funny. So that痴 what I did. Already have the huge guy and black duster, just need the ridiculously big lightsaber. Sadly it値l probably be too hot for duster when that saber shows mid-late June.

Light side points when warranted

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10392 on: April 22, 2020, 06:50:27 PM »

So I wanted to join the raffle, and in spite of getting 18 sabers yesterday and giving two away to my brother, two to my wife and one to my son, my wife let me put in an order for my first diamond saber. It値l be a Flamberge v2 with hot pink blades, silver flash on clash, recharge port and a white illuminated black switch. I was trying to come up with the silliest thing I could, and the though of a nearly six and a half foot tall man, dressed in a black duster wielding this intimidatingly huge lightsaber came to mind. Then you turn it on and the blasted thing is hot pink, and completely ruins the intimidation factor and just leaves it funny. So that痴 what I did. Already have the huge guy and black duster, just need the ridiculously big lightsaber. Sadly it値l probably be too hot for duster when that saber shows mid-late June.

oh, you mujst get some pics and share with us when you get it!  That sounds amazing!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

westcoastsmoked
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

balance points if i earn any... a fun game

« Reply #10393 on: April 22, 2020, 07:16:42 PM »

ordered my first saber, a fire orange initiate v2 over two weeks ago... still processing. i don't expect it to ship for maybe another month, but i'm excited nonetheless since it would be amazing to have it for pictures and stunts this summer, especially with colorguard training for school being a great addition for me to do tricks. for now, i'll probably be using an empty roll of wrapping paper for practice Tongue

inventory:
initiate v2 FO

wishlist:
empress VA
azure savior SD
dark war glaive emerald
spectre AS

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10394 on: April 22, 2020, 07:53:46 PM »

ordered my first saber, a fire orange initiate v2 over two weeks ago... still processing. i don't expect it to ship for maybe another month, but i'm excited nonetheless since it would be amazing to have it for pictures and stunts this summer, especially with colorguard training for school being a great addition for me to do tricks. for now, i'll probably be using an empty roll of wrapping paper for practice Tongue

Just got my initiate v2 yesterday, and I am loving it. As nice as the MHS hilts are, there is something very satisfying about how slim the v2 hilts are comparatively.

Light side points when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 691 692 [693] 694 695 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: