Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143007 times)
dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #10815 on: June 07, 2020, 04:54:52 PM »

Order Placed 5/17 (3 weeks)
(2) $75 Mystery Boxes
Would love to get a shipping notification this week. As one is a birthday present for my son next Monday.

PilotTrevor97
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10816 on: June 07, 2020, 08:07:18 PM »

when did you order and what did you get?

I ordered an Initiate LE V5 in Guardian Blue with Flash on Clash and Obsidian Lite on April 28

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10817 on: June 07, 2020, 10:12:28 PM »

A friend of mine that I occasionally spar with is a big fan of the competition and while he admits that the stated lead times from one company are “12-15 weeks” and “15-22 weeks” from another, being a fan and loyal customer he still believes the wait is worth it.  I tell him that many of us of the US loyalty are concerned when an order extends into several weeks, he laughs and says he knows, but also knows that he can’t even dare ask the other guy where his order is at until that 3 month (12 week) mark, or they will politely tell him to F off.

Then he had one CSR tell him it was going to be awhile as his order had failed to pass the rigorous (?) QA inspection prior to shipment (?) ...

I guess I’ve been lucky with the delays I’ve had from US .. damn lucky , relative to fans of the other guys, that is.

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10818 on: June 07, 2020, 10:29:43 PM »

I forgot to log in to my account before purchasing... so I dont have any way to track whether its processing or complete or shipped or anything.

Snarky me wants to reassure you that you won't be missing any status updates, even if you had logged in... Tongue

they'll email your order email address a status update when they have a change.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

AnxiousR2
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Padmé deserved better, you can't change my mind

« Reply #10819 on: June 08, 2020, 03:32:25 AM »

Also, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

Thank you! I am excited to be a part of such a great community!

My Collection:
Apprentice LE v5 in Banes Heart
Dark Apprentice LE v5 in Arctic Blue
Aeon v3 in Consular Green (Mystery Box)
Aeon v4 in Orange (Mystery Box)
Prophecy v3 Adegan Silver (Mystery Box)
Grab bag tbd
4 from the Mouse

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10820 on: June 08, 2020, 03:52:18 AM »

Thank you! I am excited to be a part of such a great community!

Welcome to the world of sabers there are some very knowledgeable folks here both in saber technical ( help, guidence in issues) , lore and star wars information, fan fiction stories and more. enjoy it all

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #10821 on: June 08, 2020, 08:53:02 AM »

Hello, I ordered my sabers (plural) may 5th. I've been attempting to reach out to get an update. I bought these sabers for a trip that I leave for on the 18th. I have been emailing every day and have even shot out a fb message to the owner recently. I would really appreciate an update if at all possible.

I have products from other companies and was eager to try out ultrasabers!

Also, side note. I'm a founder of Imperial Guard Gaming. A group that originated on star wars battlefront.

Hope to get a response!
Thanks!

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

MisterCole
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10822 on: June 08, 2020, 09:11:41 AM »

Please keep us updated if you get a response, I have been trying to make contact with them since May 25th at 6:30am. I have contemplated sending that Facebook message to his  personal page myself but have not done it. I have a credit to my account that I check daily on the website to see if it has posted, so far not. I think from what I have seen on these boards, someone is responding to emails, seems like they are picking and choosing who to respond to. I have a very very urgent need  that I need a response to and so far crickets. Good luck with your communication with them ,I hope mine is resolved at least this week sometime.  If not I may have to go in a different direction to try and communicate with somebody from Ultrasabers.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10823 on: June 08, 2020, 10:59:42 AM »

Hello, I ordered my sabers (plural) may 5th. I've been attempting to reach out to get an update. I bought these sabers for a trip that I leave for on the 18th. I have been emailing every day and have even shot out a fb message to the owner recently. I would really appreciate an update if at all possible.

I have products from other companies and was eager to try out ultrasabers!

Also, side note. I'm a founder of Imperial Guard Gaming. A group that originated on star wars battlefront.

Hope to get a response!
Thanks!

Hey there. Please post any order chatter to our (im)Patiently Waiting For May thread instead of digging up a thread that hasn't been active in months.   Cheesy

You can post here:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.10800

t.essig.02
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10824 on: June 08, 2020, 01:10:54 PM »

Hello there everyone, I am writing because I am severely displeased with the downright horrible customer service this company has. I have emailed them a few times, with no response at all, but my friend sent an email last night and this morning, and got a reply to both!! Meanwhile I am still waiting for them to reply to my email from 6/1, 6/5 and 6/7. I hate to be this way, but I want to know about my order, since it has passed the four week mark!

joshuahgpark
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10825 on: June 08, 2020, 01:51:26 PM »

I'm waiting as well. Ordered 2 mystery box sabers just over 4 weeks ago and I'm getting a little antsy - I've sent a couple of emails myself (and one call), but no response.

One of the sabers is for my daughters birthday, which is 2 weeks from today - I'm just hoping they'll be in by then.

Andrew_FLOW
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10826 on: June 08, 2020, 02:01:05 PM »

I’ve been waiting for my order since 4/27. Arctic blue prophecy V3 with lite sound. I got an email with the receipt but my account says I have no orders, doesn’t say processing or anything. Just want to make sure my order even went through. Messaged them on Facebook last week and they said it would be at least 4 weeks, but it’s been 6 weeks. Fully understanding it could be 8 weeks or longer, just want a little clarification. Either way excited and grateful they are rushing for everyone’s orders during these difficult times!

joshuahgpark
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10827 on: June 08, 2020, 02:09:22 PM »

Hi there,

I ordered a pair of mystery boxes just over 4 weeks ago. One of them is for my daughter for her birthday in 2 weeks. When I ordered them, they posted that it was a 3-4 week lead time for manufacturing. I've sent a few emails and called last week, but I'm not getting any response. I'm really hoping that they'll be in for her birthday and as of 15 minutes ago, the order was still processing.

Should I be worried or is this normal?

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10828 on: June 08, 2020, 02:17:14 PM »

Yes they have been as alot have been affected either directly or by thier suppliers during  the current situation . lead times, customer service , etc  are behind as it is not the norm for US ( i have read alot of this board since ordering my first saber and this has confirmed what i have written... all will happen in time )

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

ThorneTheViking
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10829 on: June 08, 2020, 02:43:29 PM »

I just sent an email, I placed an order at the beginning of this month, I have been on a waiting list for a better apartment for a while and thankfully got the notice I was accepted almost two months early. This is great, but it also means I will be moved before my order ships. I sent them the new shipping address and order information, and hopefully they can update the shipping address, but I have worries about the Customer Service backlog they seem to have.

But I have to have faith in the Force I guess.

Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: