Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 741 742 [743] 744 745 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142950 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11130 on: June 22, 2020, 05:50:34 PM »

Just to add some perspective, I placed an order 5 weeks ago, then another order today. There's a difference of 20,000 between my order numbers.
I'm pretty sure that means they've taken 20,000 orders in the past 5 weeks.

-

Ay, marron....and we wonder why its taking so long to get things processed...

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11131 on: June 22, 2020, 06:16:35 PM »

Ay, marron....and we wonder why its taking so long to get things processed...
Right, and even though some of those orders may be for just parts or even just requisition chargers to make changes to other orders, there's likely that many more orders for multiple sabers.
We can probably assume that over 20,000 orders represents twice that many sabers. Especially since the last few promos have all included free sabers with certain purchase amounts.

That's a crazy amount of sabers to have to essentially scratch build (because at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if their stocks are all but depleted).
As excited as I am to get my RGB Aeon v2 I ordered 5 weeks ago and the Crimson Scorpion I ordered today, I'm trying to keep my expectations around 2 months before I bug US about them.

-

BindyBlue
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11132 on: June 22, 2020, 07:22:25 PM »

.. and as fate would have it.. you just guaranteed yourself a guardian blue, with silver hilt, lightsaber Wink lol

~Casp
what better colour and hilt to show the kids dad really is a sith lord hehe

sad39
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11133 on: June 22, 2020, 08:06:25 PM »

This will likely fall on deaf ears. But I am infinitely frustrated by the lack of timeliness and email response.

I have 2 sons. One ordered 2 sabers on May 7. They were delivered on May 30.
The other son ordered 2 sabers on May 11. They have NOT been delivered, it is June 22.
My kids ordered a saber for me for fathers day on June 5, and the tracking says it will be here on June 24.

Why would my order on May 11 still be unfulfilled after 6 weeks? They are not out of stock (DominixLEv5 and Dark Sentinel LEv5 with no real custom add ons).

The customer service email responded at the 4 week mark, but nothing to my recent complaints.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11134 on: June 22, 2020, 08:14:01 PM »

That's a crazy amount of sabers to have to essentially scratch build (because at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if their stocks are all but depleted).
As excited as I am to get my RGB Aeon v2 I ordered 5 weeks ago and the Crimson Scorpion I ordered today, I'm trying to keep my expectations around 2 months before I bug US about them.

-

See.. that's just it... if a lot of these are custom sabers, I totally understand the backlog... truth is, I understand backlogs across the entire spectrum... however, that still doesn't explain how people who ordered, during the giveaway, are getting their orders (including Mystery boxes and grab bags) before those that ordered simple grab bag or mystery boxes, weeks before that giveaway even started.

(I'm officially on week 6, will be week 7 in 2 days.. for 3 mystery boxes. Don't know if what I added to my order has made it harder to fulfill, or what.. but I'd think 3 plugs and standard blades wouldn't make it that hard to fill... especially when those same plugs and blades are visible in the giveaway unboxings that are showing up, online)

I'm a patient and reasonable guy, but when I start seeing people 'cut in line', as it were.. I tend to start getting less patient and reasonable.

Fact is, US had some people's money before others... and processing those original purchaser's products later, is the kind of practice that drives customers away... based on the quality of the US Sabers I bought, second hand, I really hope that's not the case.. as I tend to think their product is good quality. *shrug*

Truth is, my wife and daughter were originally quite excited about this, when I ordered, it indicated a 3-5 week turnaround, if memory serves (may have been 4-5). Now that their excitement has worn off, due to US setting an expectation level that they didn't meet, I've been getting grief over it. Couple that, with ZERO communication... and yeah.. definitely starting to feel irritation kicking in. I've been devil's advocate, this entire time, and it always feels wrong, when you're the one getting the short end of the.. saber..? lol

EDIT: Got a response from Facebook...

"Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  At Ultrasabers we typically are able to get all of our orders shipped out with 1-3 business days, however with the current world events we have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.  And due to this unprecedented event we have a lead time of an estimated 4 weeks."

4 week lead time? Uggghhg... I don't think so. ANYONE on here had a 4 week turnaround, at ALL?

~ Casp

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11135 on: June 22, 2020, 08:58:15 PM »

SWEET i got my ship date  will arrive on 06/25  ( 6 weeks 4 days ) now the real hard wait knowing its on its way is harder then not knowing

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #11136 on: June 22, 2020, 09:26:12 PM »

See.. that's just it... if a lot of these are custom sabers, I totally understand the backlog... truth is, I understand backlogs across the entire spectrum... however, that still doesn't explain how people who ordered, during the giveaway, are getting their orders (including Mystery boxes and grab bags) before those that ordered simple grab bag or mystery boxes, weeks before that giveaway even started.

(I'm officially on week 6, will be week 7 in 2 days.. for 3 mystery boxes. Don't know if what I added to my order has made it harder to fulfill, or what.. but I'd think 3 plugs and standard blades wouldn't make it that hard to fill... especially when those same plugs and blades are visible in the giveaway unboxings that are showing up, online)

I'm a patient and reasonable guy, but when I start seeing people 'cut in line', as it were.. I tend to start getting less patient and reasonable.

Fact is, US had some people's money before others... and processing those original purchaser's products later, is the kind of practice that drives customers away... based on the quality of the US Sabers I bought, second hand, I really hope that's not the case.. as I tend to think their product is good quality. *shrug*

Truth is, my wife and daughter were originally quite excited about this, when I ordered, it indicated a 3-5 week turnaround, if memory serves (may have been 4-5). Now that their excitement has worn off, due to US setting an expectation level that they didn't meet, I've been getting grief over it. Couple that, with ZERO communication... and yeah.. definitely starting to feel irritation kicking in. I've been devil's advocate, this entire time, and it always feels wrong, when you're the one getting the short end of the.. saber..? lol

EDIT: Got a response from Facebook...

"Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  At Ultrasabers we typically are able to get all of our orders shipped out with 1-3 business days, however with the current world events we have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.  And due to this unprecedented event we have a lead time of an estimated 4 weeks."

4 week lead time? Uggghhg... I don't think so. ANYONE on here had a 4 week turnaround, at ALL?

~ Casp

I ordered 2 sabers at the last few weeks of January (I think), one a custom and one a Mystery Sound Box.  Took until March until I got them and that was after I emailed them to ask for an update on the status of them.  Not a bad turnaround time, I like to think, considering the backlog from Xmas orders and orders made after Episode 9 came out.  Not sure how long the one I ordered a few days ago will take, as it's an Emerald one.  Guess I'll wait and see.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

Darth_Skystalker
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #11137 on: June 22, 2020, 09:41:29 PM »

YES YES YES!!!! I just my order completion email. My sabers should be in NJ by 6/25! Even better that happens to be my Friday this week!!! If they are here Thursday that makes my total turnaround 10 weeks and 1 day. I ordered 4/15
1 Lost Gray w/ Diamond controller
1 MB w/ sound
1 sale free initiate
1 4th tier raffle GB saber.
Not too shabby for a 1st order. I hope you ALL get your emails very soon especially those of you have been listening and reasoning with my emotional roller coaster all this time. Thanks for letting me vent ladies and lads!!!
MTFBWY all always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isazisa
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11138 on: June 22, 2020, 09:59:10 PM »

I have tried every service you offer to get info call email Facebook and yet no response of any kind I want item but at this point so mad at the customer service I want my money back don't run a company if you cant provide service and don't take orders if you cant fill them . contact me or refund my money !

cookieface127
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11139 on: June 22, 2020, 10:06:21 PM »

YES YES YES!!!! I just my order completion email. My sabers should be in NJ by 6/25! Even better that happens to be my Friday this week!!! If they are here Thursday that makes my total turnaround 10 weeks and 1 day. I ordered 4/15
1 Lost Gray w/ Diamond controller
1 MB w/ sound
1 sale free initiate
1 4th tier raffle GB saber.
Not too shabby for a 1st order. I hope you ALL get your emails very soon especially those of you have been listening and reasoning with my emotional roller coaster all this time. Thanks for letting me vent ladies and lads!!!
MTFBWY all always!
As negative as this board can get, it's always great for anyone to get good news. That's awesome!

There is balance to all things.
If my force alignment is negative give a positive point,
If my force alignment is positive give a negative point,
If my force alignment is 0, give me your favorite point.
=c=

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11140 on: June 22, 2020, 10:11:26 PM »

I ordered 2 sabers at the last few weeks of January (I think), one a custom and one a Mystery Sound Box.  Took until March until I got them and that was after I emailed them to ask for an update on the status of them.  Not a bad turnaround time, I like to think, considering the backlog from Xmas orders and orders made after Episode 9 came out.  Not sure how long the one I ordered a few days ago will take, as it's an Emerald one.  Guess I'll wait and see.

That's actually a pretty good turn around, IMHO, for a custom saber Smiley Did you manage to get your emerald ordered during the giveaway?

~ Casp

DOA40
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -19

Peace Is a Lie

« Reply #11141 on: June 22, 2020, 10:17:55 PM »

That's actually a pretty good turn around, IMHO, for a custom saber Smiley Did you manage to get your emerald ordered during the giveaway?

~ Casp

I ordered it at the beginning of this current one.  15% off and free shipping is too much of a good deal to pass up.  Didn't get the free Blade Plug, because with the deal, it came under $400, but I have 2 Plugs already so I'm not hurting about that.

I'm going to be a little tapped for money because of this, but I can start saving up for my next one which I already know what I'm getting.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave everyone wondering how in the hell you did that.

Current Blades Owned:

Arbiter-Basic Sound Mystery Box-Fire Orange

Dark Mantis-Basic Sound Saber-Violet Amethyst

Emperor's Hand-Emerald Sound Saber-Consular Green

Renegade LE-Premium Sound Saber-Blazing Red

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11142 on: June 22, 2020, 10:21:09 PM »

One of my friends ordered the dark initiate LE v4 after I ordered mine and got his last week, so now i'm extra confused.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11143 on: June 22, 2020, 10:53:18 PM »

One of my friends ordered the dark initiate LE v4 after I ordered mine and got his last week, so now i'm extra confused.

Exact same specs? If so.. That's kind of what I've been suspecting is going on (perhaps their ordering system is borked)

Still trying to make sense of it.. I mean, I get that not every saber has the same parts and order status.. but when you're talking 2 of the EXACT same thing.. (or 2 mystery boxes... or 2 grab bags) Then things start to venture into the 'HUH?!?!' territory.

I keep hoping there's a rhyme or reason to it.. but I've not found any, yet.

~ Casp

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11144 on: June 22, 2020, 11:11:48 PM »

Exact same specs? If so.. That's kind of what I've been suspecting is going on (perhaps their ordering system is borked)

Still trying to make sense of it.. I mean, I get that not every saber has the same parts and order status.. but when you're talking 2 of the EXACT same thing.. (or 2 mystery boxes... or 2 grab bags) Then things start to venture into the 'HUH?!?!' territory.

I keep hoping there's a rhyme or reason to it.. but I've not found any, yet.

~ Casp

he got the LE with a red LED, I got the plain dark initiate (all black) with a green LED. Other than that it was the same build

Pages: 1 ... 741 742 [743] 744 745 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: