Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 870 871 [872] 873 874 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142950 times)
StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #13065 on: October 01, 2020, 06:58:28 PM »

Just got my shipping notification! My recent order was completed in less than 24 hours. Like I said, if it’s in stock, US turn around is impossible to beat!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13066 on: October 01, 2020, 07:36:24 PM »

Just got my shipping notification! My recent order was completed in less than 24 hours. Like I said, if it’s in stock, US turn around is impossible to beat!

24 hours?  Wow...that's got to be some kind of record!  Do tell, what did you order?

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #13067 on: October 01, 2020, 08:27:55 PM »

24 hours?  Wow...that's got to be some kind of record!  Do tell, what did you order?

Nothing custom, just a MB and two pommels. If anything, I wondered of the pommels would be something out of stock. They’re both V5s for Dominix and Aeon to switch out some plainer pommels on other US hilts.

Saber Arsenal:

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

ArtMcMahon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13068 on: October 01, 2020, 09:19:53 PM »

Update!  🤓
I sent a follow up email in on this Sunday past (September 27th, 2020) as this was now past the 11th week from the initial order on July 10th, 2020.  I got an reply the next day (September 28th, 2020) from Customer Service.  Looks like my hilt was out of stock, and I had two primary options:

“It looks like the Sentinel LE v4 that you ordered is currently out of stock due to this supply bottle neck.  We have been told by our manufacturer that we should expect to have the Sentinel LE v4 back in stock within 3-4 weeks.  I would like to present the following options to see how you would like to proceed in light of the delay with getting this hilt back in stock:

1). If you can patiently wait the estimated 3-4 weeks ,then we will get this order shipped out as soon as these hilts are back in stock.
OR
2). We can substitute the Sentinel LE v4 for the Apprentice LE V5 OR Aeon V3 and get this order shipped within 1-2 business days for you.”

Kinda figured that the hilt was out of stock, since the delay was already 11 weeks.

I ended up going with the Apprentice LE V5. It shipped out the next day (September 29th, 2020). 

And I am happy to say that it arrived today (October 1st, 2020)!

Just got done testing it out to see if everything works, and it does! 
Now I have to repack it and gift wrap it.

* Art *

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #13069 on: October 01, 2020, 10:19:01 PM »

Update!  🤓
I sent a follow up email in on this Sunday past (September 27th, 2020) as this was now past the 11th week from the initial order on July 10th, 2020.  I got an reply the next day (September 28th, 2020) from Customer Service.  Looks like my hilt was out of stock, and I had two primary options:

“It looks like the Sentinel LE v4 that you ordered is currently out of stock due to this supply bottle neck.  We have been told by our manufacturer that we should expect to have the Sentinel LE v4 back in stock within 3-4 weeks.  I would like to present the following options to see how you would like to proceed in light of the delay with getting this hilt back in stock:

1). If you can patiently wait the estimated 3-4 weeks ,then we will get this order shipped out as soon as these hilts are back in stock.
OR
2). We can substitute the Sentinel LE v4 for the Apprentice LE V5 OR Aeon V3 and get this order shipped within 1-2 business days for you.”

Kinda figured that the hilt was out of stock, since the delay was already 11 weeks.

I ended up going with the Apprentice LE V5. It shipped out the next day (September 29th, 2020). 

* Art *

The Apprentice LE V5 is pretty sweet. Definitely on my want list Smiley

Saber Arsenal:

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #13070 on: October 01, 2020, 10:33:08 PM »

Update!  🤓

OR

* Art *

They offered me the same for my Sentinel LE V5 however I've chosen to wait because I prefer the length though the Apprentice looks amazing and I think if I ever want to dual wield/make a staff I would go with two of them

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13071 on: October 02, 2020, 01:24:05 AM »

Got a reply to my email today, basically apologizing for the continued delay but offering me absolutely no information as to when I might be able to expect it. It was suggested that I email again on Wed. to see if they've gotten anymore information.

I might do that. But at this point I'm pretty fed up and I might just dispute the charge with Paypal.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13072 on: October 02, 2020, 01:45:12 AM »

Got a reply to my email today, basically apologizing for the continued delay but offering me absolutely no information as to when I might be able to expect it. It was suggested that I email again on Wed. to see if they've gotten anymore information.

I might do that. But at this point I'm pretty fed up and I might just dispute the charge with Paypal.

I hope you don’t feel compelled to go that route, but if you do, then you do.  Here’s hoping that you get a quick reply that is to your liking!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13073 on: October 02, 2020, 01:49:17 AM »

As a review for you all, I ordered a Fallen LE Combat on June 26th.  I got the audit email from Danielle on August 24th.  I was offered about 5 different options, or wait out a delay of 10-12 weeks, putting my shipment out to November.  I chose to wait it out, as it will likely be my only purchase and I really want this particular model.

I just sent the “polite email with the order number in the subject line” follow up email, a few moments ago.  It is more or less to find out if that timeframe is still pretty firm.  I mean, I’ve waited this long, another month or so is okay, so long as the end remains in sight.

I’ll let you all know what’s happening, once I get a reply.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13074 on: October 02, 2020, 01:54:53 AM »

I’ll let you all know what’s happening, once I get a reply.

Please do!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13075 on: October 02, 2020, 02:42:52 AM »

I hope you don’t feel compelled to go that route, but if you do, then you do.  Here’s hoping that you get a quick reply that is to your liking!

Not what I want to do, however, I may not have much of a choice in the matter.

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #13076 on: October 02, 2020, 05:11:52 AM »

I chose to wait it out, as it will likely be my only purchase and I really want this particular model.
I ended up with the same. If I had changed the Spectre to one without graving and took a colored Butcher, I had got my order shipped within one day. But I have waited for 19 weeks now so I will wait some weeks more to get what I wanted.

btw: The Fallen is a really nice saber (have the standard/black version). I have used it on some close up combat trainings. Maybe it's not the best to handle, but looks amazing. Wink

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13077 on: October 02, 2020, 05:53:49 AM »

Is it fair to assume that they don't have as many parts as they used to so Frankensabers might be a bit forced or not as varied as they used to be?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Snowkiller
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13078 on: October 02, 2020, 11:56:38 AM »

ITs weird, I got an Email last night from someone who claims to be from US asking if I had received my order yet. Doesnt look like a real email, but they knew what day I order my sabers.

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #13079 on: October 02, 2020, 12:04:09 PM »

ITs weird, I got an Email last night from someone who claims to be from US asking if I had received my order yet. Doesnt look like a real email, but they knew what day I order my sabers.

What email did it come from? Sounds like the review emails I've seen people mention

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

Pages: 1 ... 870 871 [872] 873 874 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: