Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496731 times)
kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1695 on: July 23, 2013, 05:38:41 PM »

Saber building kit not the tools just a manual or DVD that shows us how to build one and that way we can really modify or customize them because there are tons of people that can't do it with out instruction.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1696 on: July 23, 2013, 05:46:04 PM »

Saber building kit not the tools just a manual or DVD that shows us how to build one and that way we can really modify or customize them because there are tons of people that can't do it with out instruction.

Maybe all this would take is a BYO thread in the Technical Forum, and a lot of moves and stickies? 100% of the info needed is already here on the forums.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #1697 on: July 23, 2013, 06:40:17 PM »

Well, something I would like Ultrasabers to do their own version of for sure is the Episode III Obiwan Kenobi saber. I appreciate that US uses AV switches instead of activation boxes, but it worked on the Archon, why not on an Obiwan?

Oh, and I'm sure someone will point out the standard Arbiter hilt, which is great, but I'd LOVE to see some black anodising of the grips on that, so it looked more like........this!

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #1698 on: July 23, 2013, 06:41:38 PM »

Oh yeah I remember snail mail alright haha just can't wait to have my second saber in hand been a bad week so I need a pick me up! I'll be patient... Maybe haha!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1699 on: July 23, 2013, 09:41:25 PM »

Oh yeah I remember snail mail alright haha just can't wait to have my second saber in hand been a bad week so I need a pick me up! I'll be patient... Maybe haha!

Oh man, sorry to hear about the rough week, Aurick. I hope that saber gets here soon to cheer you up, you're a fun guy to talk to, and you've helped me with questions a time or two.  Plus your friend not knowing how to turn off his saber was funny as heck, glad you posted that story.

Teensaberduelist
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

Lightside points please.

« Reply #1700 on: July 23, 2013, 10:57:00 PM »

Probably gettingaheadof myself but is it possible that US could make these hilts? Some of these are common request, others, not so much.

Dooku style saber
Ventress style saber
Exar Kun hilt (single and double blade variants)
Galen Marek hilt
Starkiller Clone hilts
Palpatine style hilt
Mace Windu style hilt
Maris Brood guard shoto hilts

And finally, a DAKSABER??? Cheesy

Also as for saber colors, how about BLACK? This would be good for all of the horrible Sith who want destruction of the world lol. It would also counterbalance the Adegan Silver color.

I am a jedi (so lightside points please)

Mastered: Shii Cho
Learning: Djem So, Ataru, Makashi& Juyo (when TPLA does a tutorial vid of it)

Juyo ISN'T a "Sith Only" style, Rahm Kota used Juyo & it was his dominant form.

Goal: Duel w/ Ataru, Makashi&  Juyo styles mixed in over a Djem So base.

Deadcow
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -53

Dark side points

« Reply #1701 on: July 23, 2013, 11:01:10 PM »

Sorry to say but a black lightsaber is not possible. Light cannot be black. Black is the abscence of light. The hilts, on the other hand I would like to see.

Dark side points please

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #1702 on: July 23, 2013, 11:47:13 PM »

Thanks prowl! Point to you for kindnessness Cool

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #1703 on: July 24, 2013, 01:41:43 AM »

How bout some gloves? When I first got my archon I twirled it for a while and had very sharp cuts and callouses on my hands...  Thinking about getting some gloves....

I hear lacrosse or field hockey gloves are good for saber dueling.  If all you need is palm protection while spinning, bike gloves or driving gloves would work.

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #1704 on: July 24, 2013, 03:48:39 AM »

Maybe all this would take is a BYO thread in the Technical Forum, and a lot of moves and stickies? 100% of the info needed is already here on the forums.
I see what you mean but not everyone that buys one is on the forum. And I just had another idea maybe themed sabers like Zelda you use a dominix v2 and add a guard if not just custom on my own for that.

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #1705 on: July 24, 2013, 05:49:33 AM »

2 piece staff that has no coupler they screw together and has QD for the battery pack maybe a 8 aaa pack just two 4aaa packs together. Obviously no sound but would be great for a stunt saber staff.

ZombieWrangler
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Lightsaber -The Ultimate Zombie Weapon, just sayin

« Reply #1706 on: July 24, 2013, 06:45:41 PM »

I would like a 3-4" vented extension that can go between the saber and  has MHS Pommell
I want to add sound to a small saber using on of the numerous parts left over from my son's plastic saber days. 
I wanted it to be self-contained so I can add it on when he wants it, but take it off when on display.

I was thinking about using a coupler, but they all have male threading on both ends and I don't see a F -> F adapter either.
Heck just having a small MHS F-F adapter - like an inverse of the  Dark Initiate v2/Dominix v2/Phantom v2 Coupler - for sale with the couplers would give builders some more stuff to add on..

The Force is like Duct Tape -It has a LIGHT Side and a DARK side and it holds the universe together.
Consular-CGrn-ObsSnd, Liberator-GBlu, Dominix LE V3-DVA-ObsSnd, +Raffle saber-?-?-ObsSnd

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #1707 on: July 24, 2013, 09:02:38 PM »

Well it exists, just on another site... Known as the other guys haha. I'll pm you with the name of the place as its against rules to promote another company.

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Kane
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

Thai Fighterz 4 Life

« Reply #1708 on: July 27, 2013, 03:16:34 AM »

I know it's been said but a Darth Sidious hilt would be awesome! I just fear the cost due to the fab process with the curves and all...

Here is my wish list for future hilts:
  • Darth Sidious
    Count Dooku
    Ventress
    Starkiller

Then again...US has made some hilts cooler than my wish list too...love the emitter accents in the scorpion...just wish the hilt was a tad shorter for one handed stuntin'

I like turtles...and Dark Side Points...and turtles

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #1709 on: July 27, 2013, 03:24:45 AM »

I'm sure we'll see some more windowed emitters soon! Seems everyone (sith and jedi) like those a lot! I'd love to see one like that that's for sure! I'd also like to see a new hilt on the lower end that has some of the great stuff we see on the higher end hilts such as those windowed emitters, I know there is the liberator ( I own it) but bigger emitters with windows. And some interesting pommels that come standard on lower end hilts.

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: