Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496733 times)
Kailthir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #4800 on: December 28, 2016, 03:52:56 AM »

I do not like that idea as I feel that it is profiting from their deaths. Though I do feel that any EU Leia sabers that US may have been considering should be moved higher on the to do list and released as usual.

I can understand your position Lady Minerva. I was more thinking paying hommage to the actors/ress for their contribution to the SW universe. Maybe Give a portion of the sales to the charity they were most affiliated with.

"Judge me by my Saber, do you?"
"And well you should not..."
"...For my ally is UltraSabers, and a powerful ally it is"

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4801 on: December 28, 2016, 08:28:17 PM »

A simple yet elegant saber for someone who is quite ba bit shorter than a stormtrooper.  The Princess should fit someone of her hieght, and fit a senator.  Not as a cash grab, but not only in memory, but also something new that would fit someone of her statcher.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #4802 on: December 30, 2016, 04:31:44 AM »

while we are on the idea of tribute sabers. possible to throw a R2-D2 saber as well. we did lose Kenny as well earlier this year as well.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4803 on: January 01, 2017, 11:45:56 PM »

What if you could get Quick Disconnects on the sideblades on crossguard lightsabers?

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4804 on: January 02, 2017, 12:44:12 AM »

What if you could get Quick Disconnects on the sideblades on crossguard lightsabers?

I looked at doing that with Hauke, my DiY crossguard saber built using the crossguard section of a Flamberge.  It is VERY tight in there.  I was unwilling to give it a try.

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #4805 on: January 02, 2017, 12:57:58 AM »

I would love to see a kanan Jarrus inspired saber.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #4806 on: January 02, 2017, 06:12:31 PM »

I think that maybe as a one-time thing (or maybe once a year if the folks at US are really ambitious) that it would be awesome for them to hold a design contest for a saber.  Maybe have a few winning places like Grand Prize, 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd, etc., and they would win prizes comparable to the Raffles that US put out on a regular basis, but the Grand Prize would be for the winner's design to be refined and worked over by US as an actual fabricated saber, and they would get say...I dunno, an Emerald with sound version of their design.

If they did something like this once a year, and made the winning saber available for purchase for everyone until the next Event, where it would be replaced by the new winning design, we would have an even more rare and collectible saber put out by US on a regular basis.

I know not everyone is artsy and design-minded, but I thought it was a good idea.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4807 on: January 02, 2017, 06:29:13 PM »

I think that maybe as a one-time thing (or maybe once a year if the folks at US are really ambitious) that it would be awesome for them to hold a design contest for a saber.  Maybe have a few winning places like Grand Prize, 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd, etc., and they would win prizes comparable to the Raffles that US put out on a regular basis, but the Grand Prize would be for the winner's design to be refined and worked over by US as an actual fabricated saber, and they would get say...I dunno, an Emerald with sound version of their design.

If they did something like this once a year, and made the winning saber available for purchase for everyone until the next Event, where it would be replaced by the new winning design, we would have an even more rare and collectible saber put out by US on a regular basis.

I know not everyone is artsy and design-minded, but I thought it was a good idea.

I would LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #4808 on: January 02, 2017, 07:19:17 PM »

I would LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this.

That would be way cool. I don't know that they could change sabers out that fast. Some of US sabers Emory has stated took years to get them where they need to be. I think working out people ideas into production would be quite difficult to change out every year.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4809 on: January 02, 2017, 08:44:24 PM »

I really like this idea, but I almost think that it might US lose money. I really don't know though.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Jedi Techno
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #4810 on: January 02, 2017, 11:40:52 PM »

I would say just to keep pushing for brighter LEDs and a color bank option for the emerald driver, like the sound bank, and can hold a few colors. Maybe connectable to WiFi or Bluetooth in the future for updates and connect to obsidian launcher?

Dorkter Loveless
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #4811 on: January 02, 2017, 11:58:43 PM »

I'm not very artsy but even I could make it work with paint. I don't know if it could work though for US logistics reasons. especially designing a saber that is limited time only kinda drives some of us nuts when we know we won't be able to get it in time, for example I've been trying to get another saber for 4 years now, but life happens (family deaths, car needs repair, medical bills, etc). can you imagine the complaints with timeline and begging for limited time only hilts that are past its "time"? plus for logistic of stocking up on a "limited time only" saber? not worth it IMO. although I like the idea of customers participating in voting on what we get available next, I would like it better with what they are already brainstorming. but a point to you for the neat Idea!

I would say just to keep pushing for brighter LEDs and a color bank option for the emerald driver, like the sound bank, and can hold a few colors. Maybe connectable to WiFi or Bluetooth in the future for updates and connect to obsidian launcher?

I could be wrong but I think they already do this. ( at least I hope/thrust they do)

one saber Sad ... for now. Guardian, GB blade and AB FoC

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4812 on: January 03, 2017, 02:03:35 AM »

I could be wrong but I think they already do this. ( at least I hope/thrust they do)

The emerald doesn't work that way, Loveless, unfortunately. You have to have it connected to a computer to change it. You can save the color settings in individual files, so it can be changed with a couple clicks, but it does still need the computer.

There have been 1 or 2 members that were able to wire up an app on their tablets to make something work, but I think it required some different bulbs and/or other hardware outside what US uses, so the potential is there. There is a big difference between potential and reality, though, when it comes to full scale production. It may happen down the road, but I don't know when.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Dorkter Loveless
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #4813 on: January 03, 2017, 07:43:51 PM »

The emerald doesn't work that way, Loveless, unfortunately. You have to have it connected to a computer to change it. You can save the color settings in individual files, so it can be changed with a couple clicks, but it does still need the computer.

There have been 1 or 2 members that were able to wire up an app on their tablets to make something work, but I think it required some different bulbs and/or other hardware outside what US uses, so the potential is there. There is a big difference between potential and reality, though, when it comes to full scale production. It may happen down the road, but I don't know when.

I should have narrowed it to Improving LEDs and color options for what I hope/trust US to already do. I personally do not care for wifi or bluetooth because I don't use either in anything, minus hands free in the car for legal reasons, but I see the appeal (and point to jedi techno, forgot to mention). but I really hope they get a color bank going to save a few favorite settings for emerald. that would be awesome.  

one saber Sad ... for now. Guardian, GB blade and AB FoC

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4814 on: January 07, 2017, 04:21:50 AM »

Low/high Dark Manticore pommels please? =] I want to do a custom build of one so. Mantiore CE but then with the dark blade holder and low pommel

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: