Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496699 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8100 on: February 04, 2020, 01:05:13 PM »

Yeah I can see that being a problem. Big companies have a buffer if payments aren’t made.

That's I wondered about some kind of nonrefundable digital "gift card" or voucher. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

that.guy.again
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8101 on: February 04, 2020, 02:36:45 PM »

I'd like to see some type of payment plan or layaway system implemented.  I know those can be troublesome for companies especially small ones.  Another option would be a "gift card".  Another company (non lightsaber) had something like this.  It was an online gift card that you could add money to.  You could of course just put money away but, in my own experience trying that, to many times something comes up and that is the first cash dipped into.  By it being held in something that could only be used in Ultrsabers it would be easier...I think. 

I wouldn't hold your breath for that. It's way, way easier for a small company to just let you do the same thing with your own credit card than to setup and manage their own system to do it.

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #8102 on: February 04, 2020, 07:16:25 PM »

it'd be interesting if they put up a live stream of the build shop so we can see stuff being built... maybe even catch a glimpse of our own order.  Nothing too zoomed in, just a fly-in-the-wall type thing so folks can see their mad rush 'in person'

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8103 on: February 05, 2020, 04:47:24 PM »

Making another push for these.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #8104 on: February 06, 2020, 01:42:42 AM »

Also Mauls saber from A Solo Story..

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8105 on: February 06, 2020, 02:08:57 AM »

Making another push for these.

(love it, even if it only would be black anodized by UltraSabers) I would push for this design.

(too many pointy bits for myself, but to each their own)

(really looks nice, but the grip looks like it would hurt, like cheese grater damage). If UltraSabers went for this, I can foresee a large market for it.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8106 on: February 06, 2020, 02:26:13 PM »

Also Mauls saber from A Solo Story..
Ummmm........no.

(love it, even if it only would be black anodized by UltraSabers) I would push for this design.
Actually, this was inspired by a fluke when FT was doing a copper skin amongst trees. The copper came acquired a woodgrain pattern that looked very noce. THIS was the realization of a take on my inspiration from the fluke crossed with his dark side variant: Ebony body with polished Nickel accents. Grin Grin Grin Grin So shmexy.

(really looks nice, but the grip looks like it would hurt, like cheese grater damage). If UltraSabers went for this, I can foresee a large market for it.
The grip isn't terribly far away from that of the Fallen. This was a For Tyeth/Psychosith collaboration that I requested tweaks on.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8107 on: February 06, 2020, 09:16:01 PM »

(love it, even if it only would be black anodized by UltraSabers) I would push for this design.(too many pointy bits for myself, but to each their own)(really looks nice, but the grip looks like it would hurt, like cheese grater damage). If UltraSabers went for this, I can foresee a large market for it.
Ummmm........no.
Actually, this was inspired by a fluke when FT was doing a copper skin amongst trees. The copper came acquired a woodgrain pattern that looked very noce. THIS was the realization of a take on my inspiration from the fluke crossed with his dark side variant: Ebony body with polished Nickel accents. Grin Grin Grin Grin So shmexy.
The grip isn't terribly far away from that of the Fallen. This was a For Tyeth/Psychosith collaboration that I requested tweaks on.

The gnurled-type grip always looks sharp when its got a polished look - For did a fantastic job with that render! As Logos said, fully realized it would be similar to the Fallen grip - or that of most store bought titanium flashlights.  Smiley

I have such a soft spot for that design - thought up by TheDutchman, sketched by me, rendered by For Tyeth, more modifications suggested by Logos, and fully rendered by For Tyeth once more. Its the ultimate US - community built saber in my eyes  Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8108 on: February 06, 2020, 09:50:26 PM »

The gnurled-type grip always looks sharp when its got a polished look - For did a fantastic job with that render! As Logos said, fully realized it would be similar to the Fallen grip - or that of most store bought titanium flashlights.  Smiley

I have such a soft spot for that design - thought up by TheDutchman, sketched by me, rendered by For Tyeth, more modifications suggested by Logos, and fully rendered by For Tyeth once more. Its the ultimate US - community built saber in my eyes  Grin
I remember loooooonnnnngggg ago, Emory made the statement about no "custom" sabers.....unless you can find about 5k people that want to buy the same custom.

I think we can shore up the numbers with this one. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #8109 on: February 06, 2020, 11:33:17 PM »

I remember loooooonnnnngggg ago, Emory made the statement about no "custom" sabers.....unless you can find about 5k people that want to buy the same custom.

Put me down for one! lol

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #8110 on: February 07, 2020, 02:28:08 AM »

Ummmm........no.
Ummmmmm......Yes! That saber is Billy BA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8111 on: February 07, 2020, 02:15:56 PM »

Ummmmmm......Yes! That saber is Billy BA!
Which one?

Sig by For Tyeth

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8112 on: February 07, 2020, 10:27:11 PM »

+1 for the Beskar Breaker Shoto..................plus the 2 tone Leia's lightsaber. I vote for both.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #8113 on: February 08, 2020, 07:22:29 AM »

I may be the odd one out but I love the Durasteel Dove

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #8114 on: February 08, 2020, 08:34:45 PM »

I still would like to see a hilt along the line of Sifo-Dyas's from the clone wars. It just calls to me.

All credit to the designer. This is not my render.

I see it as having more concave shields on the emitter and pommel. More aligned to the natural curve of the core.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Pages: 1 ... 539 540 [541] 542 543 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: