Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The back story of darth dominos aka darthnerd92  (Read 2020 times)
Darthnerd92
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 10, 2016, 06:24:13 AM »

Btw I'm doing all this on my phone the it might such plz don't rip on it to hard. To tell my story I first must tell another that of my. Mother a human from corissant were she met a young Jedi knight by the name obi one the two fell in love with promises of spending their lives together wen he left my mother he had no idea she was pregnant he was called away to investigate the Jedi temple but he never came back 2 years later she she took me to a planet on the outer rim away from the war and suffering there we had a small but respectable farm from a early age I knew I was ...special I could move things with a thought  And often I could see things before they happened  there came a day wen a off worlder came I listened at the door wen he was talking to my mom word had reached him and his order about a force sensitivity child and he was there to train me  my mother told him no  he told her not a option  And drew his saber nooooo I burst into the room force pushing him agents the wall breaking his neck I took his saber and ran away from home bargaining for transport back to corisannt where I worked for a few years as a bounty hunter honing my skills with the force saving money for my own ship eventually I had enough to buy a small destroyer class cruiser and tried my hand at piracy I was very successful looting freighters and trade ships one had a Jedi master on board he saw I could be redeemed and brought to the lightside and it was under his teaching I learned about my father obi one and who he was to the resistance it was then I realized I wasn't good I wasn't bad I was a balance of the two sides dark by events out of my control light by birth and together me and the Jedi master set out to find a Sith Lord we found one on tattoine bullying some huts we sat down with him and together we founded the first order of balance a treaty was signed by the Jedi Sith and the order of balance made up of those who have known both sides of the force but chose to follow there own path (not to be confused with grey Jedi the order of balance is it's own thing with extremes of both light and dark but that feel the pull of the opposite side of the force and want to walk there own path there is a difference between the two) in the later years of life I learned that by being in complete balance I could use a skill I call force resurrection with it I could bring back anyone who has been died but only for a brief moment I thought this to my padowan and the order of balance uses this to get information that would otherwise be lost ........ There's a lot more if anyone wants the full story I'd be happy to write it but doing this on my phone I had to cut a lot and keep it short other than that let me know what you guys think about it and what you guys would want more details on

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 02:47:17 PM »

LOL  There's a TON there that would benefit from expansion.  I'd like to know more about that initial encounter.  Was the off-worlder a Jedi or Sith?  Did you even know?  Later on, how did you maintain balance?  Were there struggles?  Or was it more of a sense of being gray because you didn't have any of the absolute morality of either the Jedi or Sith to guide you? 

I'd also just love to hear how you managed to get a Jedi Master and Sith Lord in the same room negotiating rather than engaging in "aggressive negotiations" via lightsaber...  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darthnerd92
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 06:55:11 AM »

to say getting a sith a jedi to sit down and talk was easy would be a lie in the en i had to ..pretty much over power them overpower them.but thats a story for another time. as fo the off worlder i never knew for sure his saber wasnt blue or green or red so i could never be sure . and much of this is still in the works i just thought id put out the basics to start

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 09:27:25 PM »

Well, I'm looking forward to hearing more!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darthnerd92
Knight Officer

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 01:40:18 AM »

so i looked at what i got down and came to the conclusion that its wayyyyyy to long so to help me with this im going to pick one spot of my story and if i run into somone at con or anywhere else who wants the full story ill be happy to tell them

Darthnerd92
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 02:11:14 AM »

to make this shorter im going to tell the "im going to the dark side" moment for darth dominos

there came a day when i decided a change in scenery was in order. i promoted my first mate and left piracy but it didnt leave me. i walk to the local bar and sat down. and was reconized as always i mean how many force useing pirates are there. i was a man sitting in the corner he walked over to me and said in a voice that reconized at once. a long time ago he said. i was given the job to recrute you by my master.you stole my light saber  and tried to kill me. but only managed to knock me out.now im going to get my revenge. at this the man thrugh down a box on the table and said open it.  i did because i wanted to know what i was dealing with.in the box was my mothers head. he had killed her and kept it for this moment. wen i saw this i was filled with a anger that can not be put into words. and for the first time. i used sith lightning.and i basted him out side where he drew his new saber   and we began to dual its been said that this dual was the most intense battle ever witnessed.but in the end i stood and he fell. the power i felt was impossible to describe but i knew inside that i had just become a sith lord

now im not the best wrighter but i tried to get as much as i could in there for this part it just a smal bit but it marks my turn to the dark that puts me on my path. but like i said the full story is long about 32 pages long so i hope this snippet is enough any questions just ask

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: