Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1495457 times)
Darth Shaw
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #3315 on: October 01, 2014, 05:48:22 PM »

How about a build your own kit for sabers that comes with parts.  Or a hilt you can only get if you buy an empty body and build it your self or an option like everything else you will build it for us and a lot of options for it so people can tailor it to their liking.  Options from painted to anodized parts,  quick disconnects on led and other areas.  So basically a full customizable lightsaber that we can only get by a kit.  You ship in pieces and we have to put it together still

Dominix LE v2 blazing red with holes drilled around blade end

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #3316 on: October 02, 2014, 10:02:18 PM »

How about a build your own kit for sabers that comes with parts.  Or a hilt you can only get if you buy an empty body and build it your self or an option like everything else you will build it for us and a lot of options for it so people can tailor it to their liking.  Options from painted to anodized parts,  quick disconnects on led and other areas.  So basically a full customizable lightsaber that we can only get by a kit.  You ship in pieces and we have to put it together still

You can do that already. There's a section on the website called "Build Your Own Saber" where you can buy empty bodies, pommels, emitters, and electronics. They don't come in kits, but they'll still ship all together.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

moonexe
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3317 on: October 03, 2014, 12:21:39 AM »

I'd gladly buy two empty initiate hilts if the V3 was actually available... But the whole section is a generation behind :/

Darth Shaw
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #3318 on: October 03, 2014, 12:42:59 AM »

What I am suggesting is exclusive hits and more electronic parts.  They don't offer quick connectors,  or resister so it's kinda difficult I am saying also kinda make a generic kit also .  Sometimes I think about Buying a hilt and swapping the electronics out of my dominix over to it

Dominix LE v2 blazing red with holes drilled around blade end

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3319 on: October 03, 2014, 01:20:01 AM »

What I am suggesting is exclusive hits and more electronic parts.  They don't offer quick connectors,  or resister so it's kinda difficult I am saying also kinda make a generic kit also .  Sometimes I think about Buying a hilt and swapping the electronics out of my dominix over to it

You could alwas buy the hilt and ask that it be sent disassembled. But before you do contact them by email to make sure they can do that for you. At [email protected]

While I'm here I'll cast my vote for d-rings more actavation box designes and a mace windu theamed saber.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3320 on: October 03, 2014, 11:43:31 AM »

While I'm here I'll cast my vote for d-rings more actavation box designs...

What he said, and I'll add 12W+ LEDs to that.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3321 on: October 03, 2014, 02:12:06 PM »

Release of new saber line up already so I can possibly buy one this weekend. Lol.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3322 on: October 07, 2014, 06:21:14 PM »

Oh and a TFUI Starkiller saber duel worthy if possible please? My top wanted saber at the moment and I know you guys would make your version duel worthy even with the exposed crystal chamber. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3323 on: October 07, 2014, 09:45:13 PM »

Also hopefully early release of the new Aeon/Dominix sabers as well. Wanting all silver Consular Green aeon V4 for bro and Dominix V4 LE in Guardian Blue for me. =]

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #3324 on: October 09, 2014, 05:27:34 PM »

Any rumors of a Scorpion CE? A super shiny nickel plated scorpion would be amazing!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #3325 on: October 10, 2014, 03:15:00 PM »

Also I would love a grab bag with sound option . . . . . . I love the Obsidian board, and all the sabers! so sometimes it is just to hard to choose!!! Smiley

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3326 on: October 10, 2014, 05:24:11 PM »

How about the stunt blades the pros use even with sabers with electronics already in?? That would be awesome. Like if we don't feel like using our polyc blades for dueling and such. Just an idea though.

gebhac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #3327 on: October 11, 2014, 02:43:55 AM »

How about the stunt blades the pros use even with sabers with electronics already in?? That would be awesome. Like if we don't feel like using our polyc blades for dueling and such. Just an idea though.

Are talking about the carbon fiber tubes that some saber duel choreographers use?  Or the LED string blades?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3328 on: October 11, 2014, 05:22:13 AM »

The choreographers use. Just thought it'd be something cool and different. Tongue I'd buy a bunch of them.

amorris350
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #3329 on: October 11, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »

I would love to see some thin necked hilts! Something like the ROTS Obi-wan hilt or the ROTJ Luke hilt. I know the "other guys" make them but who wants to give their money to them and not US?? Anyone with me?

sabers - Chosen one SE R+A 2ch emerald with sound. Initiate LE V3 Violet Amethyst.

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: